What's new

Many are playing the long holding game with bitcoin - Are you?

I. My candid opinion I don't think such a decision is advisable at this moment because of the way many countries of the world are banning crypto currency. This may have a serious adverse effect on bitcoin and other coins in the time soon.

I am not playing the long holding game with bitcoins, i sell whenever i make profit and i wait till when it drops in value, i can take the risk of holding bitcoin due to the volatile nature and high risk of trading bitcoins.

Cryptocurrency is a great way to make profit if you know what you are doing, and if you invest in a good coin and hold that coin for a long period of time, then chances are that you will be able to profit from it in the future with patience as the demand for it increases with time. This is the case with Bitcoin, and with it being the main crypto the price is almost certainly to increase with time.

A recent article has shown that 270000 BTC has been taken out of the supply in the last 30 days along and has been moved to long term holdings. This is a huge value. Not only does this show the potential of Bitcoin, but also shows that the supply in circulation is lower which may impact on the price and cause another price hike.

Are you putting your Bitcoin away for long term holdings?
I think that will be the best option with the way things are mapping out with the cryptocurrency investment especially the Bitcoin and etherium. It is better to look for cryptocurrency that has a brighter future and invest in them for a long time. One beautiful thing about long-term investment is that it helps to minimise the risk of loss.

I'm currently holding unto my bitcoin,even as it has dropped slightly lately and the reason is that I hope for it to soar higher sooner or later.
What about you?
After the first pandemic, I haven't gotten to transact with crypto currencies until recently that I had to deposit some money so i could hoard it in my crypto wallet and watch it grow

If
Cryptocurrency is a great way to make profit if you know what you are doing, and if you invest in a good coin and hold that coin for a long period of time, then chances are that you will be able to profit from it in the future with patience as the demand for it increases with time. This is the case with Bitcoin, and with it being the main crypto the price is almost certainly to increase with time.

A recent article has shown that 270000 BTC has been taken out of the supply in the last 30 days along and has been moved to long term holdings. This is a huge value. Not only does this show the potential of Bitcoin, but also shows that the supply in circulation is lower which may impact on the price and cause another price hike.

If I should have any cryptocurrency at hand I mean in my wallet now,I will keep it much longer than I could ever imagine or better still forget it inside my wallet. And am very sure by the time I will remember it,it would have grow so well to gain more profit from it. Because the way cryptocurrency are growing this days is alarming,I hope it never comes down again,so we all could enjoy from the benefits of it.

Holding bitcoin to me is not even a bad idea considering the rise increment in the price of bitcoins. I wish I never sold most of the bitcoin I have then. By now I would have had more money in bitcoin.

The beauty of long holding of bitcoin is the high prospect of its appriciation.
With the growing avenue of its market value and uses in various platform ,the prices keep going high, and by the end of 2021 those who has bought for keeps will be the altimate beneficiary.

I am trying to save as many Bitcoin as possible o. I think this thing will do way better than the previous times when I couldn't keep it feeling it was just another scam scheme m I think keeping what I have and just watching the value appreciate might be worth it.

Its a good thing if an individual holds his or her bitcoin for so long on other to make a greater profit, because over the years bitcoin has being on a rise so it will be beneficial if an individual holds Bitcoin for a long period of time.

That's what I did initially,but at the moment I have restrategise instead of putting all into investment I trade on daily using 30 percent and invest the remaining 70 percent.

I am an exchanger and therefore holding coin is one of the things I can't avoid. But I do this with target if a particular price before disposing the bag and wait for another

I have not invested on bitcoin yet, in fact I do not have any bitcoin, however, if I ever acquire bitcoin I will also try to hold for a long time because you can prfit only by holding.

My answer would have been yes but i think i have learned some lessons the hard way since i started trading on crypto. I bought bitcoin when it was still 9k$ but sold it at 12k$

I'm currently holding unto my bitcoin,even as it has dropped slightly lately and the reason is that I hope for it to soar higher sooner or later.
What about you?
Long holding cryptocurrency investment is for those who have big money that can withstand the shock of bullish or bearish trends. Someone with just small amount has nothing to do with holding for a long time.

Concerning many people playing the long holding game with the crypto currency coin Bitcoin. Well, I don't think people should still be holding onto the crypto currency coin Bitcoin, it is better to trade it and earn money, if I am to play a long holding game, I will look for other rising altcoins like ethereum, litecoin, Ripple, Tron etc

I was part of those holding Bitcoin last year, but this year I had to sell off at a very low rate because I needed money to resume school.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back