What's new

Many are playing the long holding game with bitcoin - Are you?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
Cryptocurrency is a great way to make profit if you know what you are doing, and if you invest in a good coin and hold that coin for a long period of time, then chances are that you will be able to profit from it in the future with patience as the demand for it increases with time. This is the case with Bitcoin, and with it being the main crypto the price is almost certainly to increase with time.

A recent article has shown that 270000 BTC has been taken out of the supply in the last 30 days along and has been moved to long term holdings. This is a huge value. Not only does this show the potential of Bitcoin, but also shows that the supply in circulation is lower which may impact on the price and cause another price hike.

Are you putting your Bitcoin away for long term holdings?

I won't advice buying Bitcoin to HODL for long term. If I want to hold a crypto asset for long, I would rather be looking at Etherum. For me bitcoin is just for pure trading. You buy it based on price difference and see what you can make from it in the short term.

I'm currently holding unto my bitcoin,even as it has dropped slightly lately and the reason is that I hope for it to soar higher sooner or later.
What about you?

Cryptocurrency is a great way to make profit if you know what you are doing, and if you invest in a good coin and hold that coin for a long period of time, then chances are that you will be able to profit from it in the future with patience as the demand for it increases with time. This is the case with Bitcoin, and with it being the main crypto the price is almost certainly to increase with time.

A recent article has shown that 270000 BTC has been taken out of the supply in the last 30 days along and has been moved to long term holdings. This is a huge value. Not only does this show the potential of Bitcoin, but also shows that the supply in circulation is lower which may impact on the price and cause another price hike.

Yes I am holding for as long as possible, since I haven't made up to 1 BTC, I want to start looking at the cost of Satoshi in the next 6 years.

I am not selling for now, I believe it's price will appreciate significantly in the nearest future, I can not believe any BTC holder who will say he/she is not keeping some Satoshi safe somewhere 😀

Yes the supply is low because many people are saving it instead of selling it now. I am holding mine too because I think bitcoin is going to hit a new all time high by the end of the year. I need to exercise patience.

I won't advice buying Bitcoin to HODL for long term. If I want to hold a crypto asset for long, I would rather be looking at Etherum. For me bitcoin is just for pure trading. You buy it based on price difference and see what you can make from it in the short term.
Why do you feel that Bitcoin is not a good coin to hold? If there is an investor that bought Bitcoin during the dip that happened at the beginning of last year than that person would have more than 7 times their investment at the moment based on the price hike for just a one-year holding period. While I agree that Ethereum is showing good promise for holding, in terms of holding Bitcoin also has been doing very well, especially since it is the face of crypto.

Wow such a big amount of Bitcoin is on holding by the investors. I'm also holding Bitcoin but only in fractions, i,e i have bought 0.00232 btc with my 70$ and I'm still holding it to get benefits In the near future.

Wow such a big amount of Bitcoin is on holding by the investors. I'm also holding Bitcoin but only in fractions, i,e i have bought 0.00232 btc with my 70$ and I'm still holding it to get benefits In the near future.
It shows the potential of the coin and the trust that investors have in Bitcoin as well. It is a good idea to hold your Bitcoin for the future and to be patient in doing so. Based on the market and the analysis that I have read it seems that there may be a reduction in Bitcoin price. I cannot be sure as is the case with crypto, but perhaps you may want to consider making sales of your Bitcoin and buying at a lower value to try and profit more in the future? Just something to think about. Hope this helps you :)

Holding coins for long term value appreciation is the best thing that can happen to anyone. Long term traders always win, and that is a proven fact, check the value of coins over years. Bitcoin is slowly become a store value coin, just like gold, and no better currency to invest long term than Bitcoin.

I too have plans for holdl my Bitcoin until the end of 2021 . Bitcoin by the end of 2021 will rise to a greater height that those who holdl their coin for a long time will surely reap heavily from it. Institutions that Invested in Bitcoin are all holdl for long ,and this should be a good reason why we all should holdl for long too.
Post automatically merged:

I too have plans for holdl my Bitcoin until the end of 2021 . Bitcoin by the end of 2021 will rise to a greater height that those who holdl their coin for a long time will surely reap heavily from it. Institutions that Invested in Bitcoin are all holdl for long ,and this should be a good reason why we all should holdl for long too.

Holding long on it is a great way to earn a lot of profit because some people buy without sending you the funds is better to share among the trust worthy ones.

I am not holding my Bitcoin right now especially now that the price of Bitcoin is decreasing so drastically right now. When I will hold my Bitcoin will be when the price has gone down to like $20,000 so that I can make profit when the price goes back up.

It is not a good time to hold between at the moment. We should made spot trading of cryptocurrency to get instant benefit. The beauty queen Israel in bad situation at the moment. different people tries to to maintain it for a long time but I thought that it should not be contain for a long time. We should sell at their good prices and buy again at lower prices.

If I had the capacity to in terms of finances I will definitely play the game with them because the truth is according to the charts and markets bitcoin may be dipping seriously but in a while from now and I will say not too far the bitcoin candles will be green again and those that held the coin for dear life will be rejoicing big time, the same scenario played itself 4years ago.

Mining
No, we’re not talking about heading into a cave with a pickaxe and a hardhat—we’re talking about Bitcoin mining, one of the first ways to ever obtain BTC. This is the process in which miners use powerful computers to solve complex mathematical problems. When they crack the code, they’re rewarded with newly-minted BTC. It’s basically a race to see who can solve the block the fastest and those lucky enough to do so reap the rewards.

Back in the day, mining wasn’t as complicated. Some of the earliest miners were able to mine thousands of BTC using just their home computers. Now, it’s a very different scenario. To mine in today’s BTC scene, you’ll need top-tier equipment—which can set you back a few thousand bucks. Also, since Bitcoin has made a name for itself now, you’ll have a lot of competition.

To give yourself a fighting chance, you can join Bitcoin mining pools or mining clouds. A Bitcoin mining pool is a collaborative group of miners who combine their computing power to solve complex mathematical problems faster. A Bitcoin mining cloud is similar, but instead, they use the cloud to connect their computing power. That way, they won’t have to install and run the hardware and related software directly. In either case, the miners’ fees paid from transactions and the newly-minted coin are split among the people in the group.

Yes i am holding my bitcoin for long term. The current price of my bitcoin is 200$ and i will not sell it. As bitcoin said in its recent tweet that someday 1 BTC will touch 1 crores. i dont know why, but that line hit he hard and i made my mind that i will hold it, whether it takes years too.

Currently am not, I have so many bills to pay, but it is a very good strategy, the profit one will make from these strategy will be Huge. Imagine people that hold bitcoin like since 2018, they would make lost of money if they decide to sell now.

Well, I'm not certainly a "whale", which has at his disposition many millions Dollars "$" in Bitcoin.
However, with what little I previously owned just in cash, Now I keep them as cryptocurrencies, so (maybe) I could become a long-term investor.

Crypto currency actually bring maximum gain when it is hold for a long period. Determination is required when are iñvesting in crypto currency not to be concerned about the rise and fall because it is one of the characteristics of crypto. And at the end it will be a big win.

If I had the capacity to in terms of finances I will definitely play the game with them because the truth is according to the charts and markets bitcoin may be dipping seriously but in a while from now and I will say not too far the bitcoin candles will be green again and those that held the coin for dear life will be rejoicing big time, the same scenario played itself 4years ago.
Yes and the dip in price that the Bitcoin market is experiencing at the moment can be a great opportunity by which to purchase Bitcoin and to increase your investment into the coin. There are many that when buying at a high price, then buy at a low price after the drop to spread out their losses and in this way it is able to help them in regaining their initial investment and the likelihood of profiting as well. I think that having patience if you have invested now will be beneficial in the future. Perhaps it may be a good idea to just try and earn through forums like this so that you can invest into Bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back