What's new

Many are playing the long holding game with bitcoin - Are you?

Well, as a Cryptocurrency merchant, who buys and sells digital currency. Holding bitcoin is one of the things I do and so I don't believe I fall into this category of yours. when it's right time for me to sell,, or buy, I do so without any hesitation. although everyday isn't a rainy day.
That sounds more like trading than it does holding of the cryptocurrencies. In my opinion that can be much more profitable because you can make profit on a daily basis as opposed to holding a coin for a long time and hoping that the coin increases in value. Furthermore, you are able to take advantage of the price fluctuations throughout an entire day, as you said buying on the low prices and selling on the high prices.

To me I won't advice holding bitcoin for now! Etherium is still averagely manageable to hold because most times the price is hiked it comes low and I mean very low so its better to invest on other coin due to the low cost and fluctuation.

I do not have any BTCs at the moment. I sold mine when it wasn't this valuable which is painful in some ways. I think we can't blame nor praise those holding on with their coins. It might turn out to be a smart move if this coin rises beyond its all time high, and it might turn up being a very disappointing and sad experience. Infact heartbreaking!

I am still learning about Bitcoin but if ever I would buy then maybe I will keep it for a year at least. However, there are hidden factors that are affecting the price of the Bitcoin and other crypto currency aside from the supply and the demand factors. I cannot speculate on the hidden factors but probably those are privy to the people who created the Bitcoin. For sure they are the ones cashing in on the trading and the public are just handling the crumbs. That's just my speculation though, nothing serious about it.

I won't advice buying Bitcoin to HODL for long term. If I want to hold a crypto asset for long, I would rather be looking at Etherum. For me bitcoin is just for pure trading. You buy it based on price difference and see what you can make from it in the short term.

Yes the supply is low because many people are saving it instead of selling it now. I am holding mine too because I think bitcoin is going to hit a new all time high by the end of the year. I need to exercise patience.

When it comes to crypto and coins the best thing is to be a long term trader. Being a short term trader puts you at risk of being fooled by randomness. For me I prefer holding for a long time and then letting it aporicate over years.

Currently I am a short term trader, because I want to accumulate more btc before I put it in long trade just like others are doing, but I believe most who trade long term like that are very busy people who don't want to take the advantage of the small fluctuations of bitcoin. But as for me I love the fluctuation.

I saw many people are holding Bitcoin for long term because they all are in waiting for increasing of Bitcoin price.
I also want to buy Bitcoins and hold them for long terms as it's value is to much and people hold it interestly but due to not having enough money to buy Bitcoin I have to wait for the right time than I will must hold for long term.

Cryptocurrency is a great way to make profit if you know what you are doing, and if you invest in a good coin and hold that coin for a long period of time, then chances are that you will be able to profit from it in the future with patience as the demand for it increases with time. This is the case with Bitcoin, and with it being the main crypto the price is almost certainly to increase with time.

A recent article has shown that 270000 BTC has been taken out of the supply in the last 30 days along and has been moved to long term holdings. This is a huge value. Not only does this show the potential of Bitcoin, but also shows that the supply in circulation is lower which may impact on the price and cause another price hike.

Are you putting your Bitcoin away for long term holdings?
If I have the means I will also buy and hold Bitcoin for long term. The recent drop in price shows that it will boom again. Investing long term in crypto currency generally is the best option. You stand a chance to make more profits than short term.

Yes the supply is low because many people are saving it instead of selling it now. I am holding mine too because I think bitcoin is going to hit a new all time high by the end of the year. I need to exercise patience.

Yes,IAM playing because Bitcoin is older than all other currencies and most of the people has buy this Bitcoin for keeping it in long term.
I am also one of them because I am in waiting that when it's price will Increase and I take advantage and will gain the profit.
People has invested in large number and they had started business with the help of Bitcoin.

lol, not me. The Bitcoin i have or get from people is relatively small and investing with that is just a waste of time, when I get the Bitcoin i just withdraw it to my bank account, investing long term on Bitcoin is a smart strategy, it's one of the way to maximize the profit on Bitcoin.

If I have the means I will also buy and hold Bitcoin for long term. The recent drop in price shows that it will boom again. Investing long term in crypto currency generally is the best option. You stand a chance to make more profits than short term.
This is true. And the price at the moment is quite good in terms of an investment opportunity. However, if there is set to be another increase in price the analysts are predicting that this could happen in the region of March, and therefore it is likely that before that there will be a correction which may present you with a better opportunity to buy. Just my opinion. Hope that information can be helpful to you.

Those who invest a huge amount of money are found of holding for a long time. This is similar to forex trading to some extent. Some big organizations like banks always opt in for long trade due to huge amount of money invested and they eventually end up making huge profit because whatever the market movement if holding a trade for long it will late come to the speculated point.

I'm personally not, but for just one simple reason : lack of budget, as a student, it's hard to afford extra bucks to invest them for the long term in bitcoin, you need every single back in your wallet xd

Cryptocurrency is my favourite way of saving my money this proves that 90% of my financial assets is in cryptocurrency and I'm saving this thing for a very long time investment,yes I'm playing games with saving money with cryptocurrency and it will be profitable to me in the future

I'm personally not, but for just one simple reason : lack of budget, as a student, it's hard to afford extra bucks to invest them for the long term in bitcoin, you need every single back in your wallet xd
This makes sense to always have those funds as a student, so as a Bitcoin trader you will be gaining a lot at this point in time given that there is a high level of volatility that is associated with the market lately, especially in terms of Bitcoin and this can be working to your advantage to a very large extent.

Yes I am actually interested and happy about this, I'm holding to my coins for as long as I can because Bitcoin has seen a significant upsurge these recent days and it is even likely to go higher in future. So I will keep accumulating my coins till I'm satisfied.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back