What's new

Many are playing the long holding game with bitcoin - Are you?

This is part of the strategy huge investors employ to bring in hike in the valuation of the cryptocurency coin.And those who understand the market will always look out for news report on the latest happenings in the crypto world,and then cash in on any fluctuation.
Generally a lot of these people they do not need the funds that they have invested immediately and therefore they are willing to pay a long-term investment game. However for some people that need the money within the next few months they generally end up taking a lot more drastic decisions and that is why they don't end up holding a coin for sufficient time periods in order to generate profit.

I do not hold Bitcoin but I have a friend who has been holding Bitcoin from $5000 till now and he still hopes to hold it till it gets to $100k or even above

Yes the supply is low because many people are saving it instead of selling it now. I am holding mine too because I think bitcoin is going to hit a new all time high by the end of the year. I need to exercise patience.

The finest thing that can happen to anyone is to invest in coins for long-term value appreciation. Long-term traders consistently win, as evidenced by the value of coins over time. Bitcoin is steadily becoming a store of value coin, similar to gold, and there is no better long-term currency to invest in than Bitcoin.

Not really with bitcoin but with some cryptocurrency I was opportune to invest on in the past but it's somehow like a regret because the cryptocurrency has dropped by almost 90% currently.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back