What's new

Many are playing the long holding game with bitcoin - Are you?

Yeah i planned to join the long term hodlers when i reinvest in Bitcoin next month. This time i will surely hold until it's at peak and I won't be scared anymore like what happened last month when i sold at 24k. I regret that decision i made i learned my lesson now.

Yeah i planned to join the long term hodlers when i reinvest in Bitcoin next month. This time i will surely hold until it's at peak and I won't be scared anymore like what happened last month when i sold at 24k. I regret that decision i made i learned my lesson now.
I don't think that you should regret that decisions. When it comes to a trade and looking at the market value there is always the chance that the market can go either way, and therefore even though you sold at 24k, it is a profit that you have made that you can be grateful for. One of the most important things about trading knows your profit margin that you want to achieve and selling at that point despite possible future assets, because this guarantees you profit rather than going through a much higher risk with waiting and being greedy for more profit. And as you said you learn from this. So don't worry about that.

Great profile picture by the way :)

Since I came into the world of cryptocurrency I have been buying and investing in bitcoins for a very long time and I can say that I actually made a lot of money from investing in bitcoins because the bitcoins I bought many years ago has generated a lot of profelits and I'm still holding my bitcoins for the nearest future there's a possibility that I will still hold my bitcoins for the next three years to come.it actually depends on individual if you will be disciplined enough to do so

I’ve been watching this bitcoin situation for a few years, assuming it would just blow over.
But a collective insanity has sprouted around the new field of “cryptocurrencies”, causing an irrational gold rush worldwide. It has gotten to the point where a large number of financial stories – and questions in my inbox – ask whether or not to “invest” in BitCoin.

I more of the opinion that we have only a few cryptocurrency investors doing a short term hold on bitcoin.Majority is in for a long term hold. For me, I could say I do strictly because the proportion of bitcoin i hold is not so big to be selling out of it right now and also, I am not good in the day to day trading so I m left the the HODL choice for maximum gain .

I don't think that you should regret that decisions. When it comes to a trade and looking at the market value there is always the chance that the market can go either way, and therefore even though you sold at 24k, it is a profit that you have made that you can be grateful for. One of the most important things about trading knows your profit margin that you want to achieve and selling at that point despite possible future assets, because this guarantees you profit rather than going through a much higher risk with waiting and being greedy for more profit. And as you said you learn from this. So don't worry about that.

Great profile picture by the way :)
I guess you're right, i earned profit and got a life lesson. That made me feel better if i think of it that way and i agree with you being greedy is not good when it comes to investing.. no one knows what will happen anyway.

And thank you

I guess you're right, i earned profit and got a life lesson. That made me feel better if i think of it that way and i agree with you being greedy is not good when it comes to investing.. no one knows what will happen anyway.

And thank you
The volatility of the crypto market is unparalleled in my opinion. Coins that seem to be dead coins can be pumped by an exchange at any time, and unless you have a sell order on it, you may miss out on them. So as you earn Bitcoin and set low buy orders, also set some high sell orders as well. Who knows they may just go through sometime, and you could be looking at some profits even if you forget about the sell order being there.

Cryptocurrency is a great way to make profit if you know what you are doing, and if you invest in a good coin and hold that coin for a long period of time, then chances are that you will be able to profit from it in the future with patience as the demand for it increases with time. This is the case with Bitcoin, and with it being the main crypto the price is almost certainly to increase with time.

A recent article has shown that 270000 BTC has been taken out of the supply in the last 30 days along and has been moved to long term holdings. This is a huge value. Not only does this show the potential of Bitcoin, but also shows that the supply in circulation is lower which may impact on the price and cause another price hike.

Are you putting your Bitcoin away for long term holdings?
Since I discovered Bitcoin, I stopped saving in the bank.
With cryptocurrency,to make really good money, you have to be willing to hodl for nothing less than a year, especially after what happened last year.

This will give you time to avoid short-term price drops and make enough profits, as far as it is a good coin you chose.

The only reason why many are playing long holding is because many have yet to know what the world is going. Many have not notice that world are going digital now and currency will change from be physical cash we do see to digital one very soon. And it will cash many people on aware because of there long holding to bitcoin. My advice is that let try to preach it to the world to buy into the ideal of bitcoin.

According to statistics, nobody has hodl btc for 2 years and lost, they on the other hand make quite a significant amount of money for just holding Bitcoin. Based on analysis, Bitcoin is expected to still move higher in price so I think I will prefer to still hold onto whatever amount of Bitcoin I have.

That huge amount of bitcoin being hodl is mainly by those institutional investors. Many people like you and I also have some we keep with the hope that the price will rise very significantly in the near future.

I am not selling for now, I believe it's price will appreciate significantly in the nearest future, I can not believe any BTC holder who will say he/she is not keeping some Satoshi safe somewhere.

Cryptocurrency is a great way to make profit if you know what you are doing, and if you invest in a good coin and hold that coin for a long period of time, then chances are that you will be able to profit from it in the future with patience as the demand for it increases with time. This is the case with Bitcoin, and with it being the main crypto the price is almost certainly to increase with time.

A recent article has shown that 270000 BTC has been taken out of the supply in the last 30 days along and has been moved to long term holdings. This is a huge value. Not only does this show the potential of Bitcoin, but also shows that the supply in circulation is lower which may impact on the price and cause another price hike.

I've gotten to the point on my cryptocurrency journey where I will by a coin and hodl that long. I buy crypto coin and sell after the price has risen to level of appetite.

despite the fact that bitcoin price have been depreciating I still want to play more games with bitcoin cause one thing you should know about bitcoin is that you have to know at the back of your mind is that you taking a risk.

Nobody knows what price can bitcoin go, Even if possible it can go down to 15000$ or it can go above 50000$. It depends, so i think short term is best at this time but if you have good amount of money go with long term game.

one of the things that is making bitcoin very scarce these days is because a lot of people have remove their coins from exchanges into their wallet, and I think it is a very nice investment idea.

I'm also in a platform where I play game to earn Satoshi, although it's not really encouraging as the Satoshi can't be withdraw because of its minimum withdrawal limits. I have another platform where you meet up with some task to earn your crypto coins.

we've got investors world wide holding their bitcoin for long term, I'm one of them, tho most people use theirs to trade and make profit, it's advisable to do so if you have good platform and deep trading knowlegde, if you can't risk it then join the train of keeping for long term use.

Yes, a lot of people are saving Bitcoin in the long run and waiting for its price to go up but I can't afford Bitcoin because it is a very expensive cryptocurrency.However, I have kept some of my money in Litecoin and will trade it in due course.People are still waiting for the Bitcoin price hike

Well, as a Cryptocurrency merchant, who buys and sells digital currency. Holding bitcoin is one of the things I do and so I don't believe I fall into this category of yours. when it's right time for me to sell,, or buy, I do so without any hesitation. although everyday isn't a rainy day.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back