What's new

Making Money through YouTube

Become a YouTube Partner and earn money from ads.
Sell products or merchandise.
Crowdfund your next creative project.
Let your audience support your work through “fan funding.”
License your content to the media.
Work with brands as an influencer or affiliate
My friend make a YouTube channel, he says that it is complicated for me to run a channel and earn money.I think that working on chanel give you lot of money.More the subscriber of your channel more views and more likes give u a lot of money.putting adds of different thing can also give you money

To start earning on YouTube, you need to gain 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours of views. The highest-paying topics: earnings on the Internet, cars, health, real estate.

To start earning on YouTube, you need to gain 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours of views. The highest-paying topics: earnings on the Internet, cars, health, real estate.
you explained well here but what if anyone does not know about cars, health and real estate so i want to write here that you can start with any topic whether it can be less earning point because you know it and can continue.

I am earning money on YouTube. I upload videos in the business & economics niche by reviewing companies and helping people make money online. Ad Revenue isn't the only income, content creators can earn from external sponsors and by selling merchandise.

You can make money from YouTube by creating and uploading quality content then make sure that you have enough traffic in your YouTube page.

I've heard about YouTube as a money making platform. I have no knowledge about this. Anyone to help me out?
My sister has a Youtube account that she just started earning from. You have to create your channel and upload great content for people to watch and like them. When they subscribe to your channel, at a point , you would be able to earn if the number is large.

Though I am not a dedicated youtuber . you could actually make alot of money if you have an active you tube account, posting of quality content and having a lot of subscribers too.

Concerning making money through YouTube. Well, YouTube is a very good and great platform to making money if you get what it takes to. I really watch YouTube videos and for anyone who wants to start making money will have to work on his/her views or subscribers

Youtube is one of the ways to make money online. You have to create channel where you will be giving your users different or a topic you are very good at. Your money depends on number click and advertisements.

For you to qualify to make money on YouTube you need 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours. I have a mentor who was able to monetize his YouTube channel under a month. This is because he was creating SEO friendly videos and also high quality videos.

You tub is also a platform just like any other platforms depending on how you make use of it at your own time some uses it as a means of advertisement and sells of the business product, post of articles and so many others to be done.

I've heard about YouTube as a money making platform. I have no knowledge about this. Anyone to help me out?
I think the whole thing we all need in life to be successful is wide writing online m,is just for us to ask about the particular one that we need. So to be making money on YouTube,I guess you need to search for it on YouTube or Google as well.

First and foremost, you have a long way to go on this YouTube journey. You need to get yourself aquatinted with all the rudimentaries about how to set up and also run a profitable YouTube channel. And you can get the most of these training from appropriate YouTube videos yourself

Earning money with Youtube is now harder due to the fact that Youtube has made its monetization policy stricter in the recent times. I think you need to gain a certain amount of followers and certain amount of views in order to qualify for their monetization program. Many people struggle in this aspect and this is why I believe Youtube might not be a get rich quick scheme.

Making money through YouTube would start with you opening up a YouTube channel, monetizing the channel when your video contents have gotten upto a thousand views. Promoting your video contents.

YouTube is one of the best social media network with the highest number of users. You can make good on YouTube. All you need is to work hard and monetise your channel And make cool money. But it will take time to see results

I have a friend who has a YouTube channel, she always sends links for us to view and like now i can finally understand why she always send links and ask to make sure we view and like. I use to wonder how people made money from YouTube and i even asked the question on a similar thread but with the answers given above i can finally understand

YouTube is the highest video social media platforms with the highest number of users, you can make millions from YouTube by just monetizing your channel and make millions from YouTube. It will take some time

You can earn a lot through YouTube but there are things you must have before you begin to earn it's not like gambling that's you will just go thinks you will make it lie that, get the experience first and know what to do who to do and when to do then you apply it and make money.

I also don't know how to make money from You Tube but through the comments I have read here so far, I would also try it out and see if this is real indeed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back