What's new

Making Money Online Full Time or Part Time?

Currently, freelancing is a full-time job for me. But now, I think doing online work full-time is not a great idea. We feel excited when we start online work, but it has made me realize that I'm not a social person anymore.

The digital world has already disconnected us from the real world in many ways. That's why I'm thinking of starting something else to save myself from the burnout of sitting in front of my laptop/mobile screen most of the time. It's an unhealthy lifestyle.

Working online full time at home can burn you out definitely. This is why you have to make sure to take a break when it gets too much. This is something that I do as well even when I'm not working online on full time basis. We all need another life out of work even if we are working online. So, you should try as much as possible to do something about this.

I will really prefer doing online job as a part time job and not a full time job because most online job do pay people tokens compare to the time spent on them but it can only be use to support the normal income

I have been into making money online since the age of 16. My journey started with completing surveys, but after some, this became boring, and the time that I spent wasn't worth the money. I then moved onto freelance platforms like Fiverr & similar services, where I had the chance to experience first hand what being self-employed felt like. Creative writing not only gave me the chance to expand my English Vocabulary but the opportunity to earn from something I actually enjoyed doing. I then wanted others to experience the same. And that's why Bizdustry is here today. It's currently a part-time project for me, but I'm hoping one-day Bizdustry will be full-time.

What about you? Do you make money online full time or part-time?
You've been on an amazing journey! It's amazing to see how you progressed from creating internet surveys to launching your own business, such as Bizdustry. You're right—creative writing is a valuable skill, and it's fantastic that you can make money doing what you love.

In terms of myself, I'm presently at the part-time stage of my internet business venture. I've experimented with a number of internet ventures, including e-commerce, affiliate marketing, and freelancing. While I'm still getting to know the ins and outs, my ultimate objective is to go full-time into online entrepreneurship. I'm constantly looking to sites like this one for experiences and expertise in the hopes of connecting with like-minded people and gaining insightful knowledge.

Your narrative is motivational and serves as a reminder that one may make a full-time living from online pursuits provided they are committed and creative. Thank you for sharing your stories, and I'm excited to hear more from other community members who are just like you.

I will really prefer doing online job as a part time job and not a full time job because most online job do pay people tokens compare to the time spent on them but it can only be use to support the normal income

Well, it actually depends on what you're working on as a freelancer. There are some freelancers who are making thousand of dollars every month from the kind of jobs they work on. It's all about the skills that you have a freelancer that will help you make money.

I have been into making money online since the age of 16. My journey started with completing surveys, but after some, this became boring, and the time that I spent wasn't worth the money. I then moved onto freelance platforms like Fiverr & similar services, where I had the chance to experience first hand what being self-employed felt like. Creative writing not only gave me the chance to expand my English Vocabulary but the opportunity to earn from something I actually enjoyed doing. I then wanted others to experience the same. And that's why Bizdustry is here today. It's currently a part-time project for me, but I'm hoping one-day Bizdustry will be full-time.

Of course, I have seen many friends who do two jobs, online and one offline.Because nowadays inflation has become very high due to which it has become difficult to survive. Part time work is also required to meet your daily needs.If you do this work online then it can be done very easily for you.What I am saying is that if you work online, that is, you give some time to other work, then you can earn some income from it.

Of course, everyone who earns money online would like it to be a regular job and not have to go anywhere, but everyone knows that online earnings may not be stable and sometimes it is not possible to earn as much as planned, so I would choose online work as an additional income and not the main one work

Of course, I have seen many friends who do two jobs, online and one offline.Because nowadays inflation has become very high due to which it has become difficult to survive. Part time work is also required to meet your daily needs.If you do this work online then it can be done very easily for you.What I am saying is that if you work online, that is, you give some time to other work, then you can earn some income from it.

The only way it is going to be possible for anyone to sustain and survive what is happening in the world today as result of inflation is for one not to depend on one single a job. There is no amount of money you are going to be paid in that particular job that will make it enough for you to take care of all your responsibilities.

I started my online journey early this year, I got a job, working full-time but I still have some chance working online. It's not easy, but I try as much as possible to make up to it.

The present economy has made making money online a full-time job for me. I'm always working online using my phone and laptop all the time and it's my number 1 source of income. I'm new in this forum and I'm hoping to learn and earn as well.

I’m making it part time because I also have other thing to take care of . Like for instance, been online fully can withdraw your attention to particular thing until you find yourself to a point that you couldn’t have time for other thing.

Choosing to make money online full-time or part-time depends on your personal experience and the goals that you have set for yourself. Starting a part-time job can be a practical approach because it's an avenue that allows you to test different income streams and you will be able to build your online presence without having to risk any financial stability.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back