What's new

Love small business

The one thing that I love so much about small business is that it would give all the freedom in the world to run the business how you want to run it and grow it at your pace.

Small business has a lot of advantages over a big business. Small business is easy to start and decision making is easily made since it been operated just by one man. The capital require to start small business is small amount of money which can be easily gotten.

I really like small businesses, I have a small business plan, such as opening a coffee shop and other food, I choose a small business because the costs are not very large, do not require a lot of work and do not need to rent an office at a high cost.
Lol.... If your small buying business now later turns to big business what will you do about it.... Because you sound as if you don't like to manage a big business.

Yeah I love small business a lot and if I am going to create a business, it is going to be a small one because it has a low capital to establish one and its easy to control.

As easy as small business looks it might be difficult to maintain it if it is not well planned. Small business helps you to do some other job while you make money with ease.

I don't know the reason I do not have interest for small business and I don't also know the reason I do not like small business either,I think the reason for this is that I always believe that small business means small profit to me. Even if I start small business I must grow it to the standard I want.

I don't know the reason I do not have interest for small business and I don't also know the reason I do not like small business either,I think the reason for this is that I always believe that small business means small profit to me. Even if I start small business I must grow it to the standard I want.
Sometimes small business doesn't mean small profits if you run it very well. Small businesses are there to augment whatever it is that we earn from our salary or from other business hustles.

Indeed small businesses are not as costly as the large scale corporations, and with it profits could be made too and some make expansions as time went on because it was successful

Indeed small businesses are not as costly as the large scale corporations, and with it profits could be made too and some make expansions as time went on because it was successful
I agree I think even the name denotes what or the size of the business. Small businesses are easy to start and also manage compared to the larger ones

Sometimes small business doesn't mean small profits if you run it very well. Small businesses are there to augment whatever it is that we earn from our salary or from other business hustles.
the reason I believe that a small business means a small profit is that most people will rather go for a big recognise business organisation to do their shopping, they only allowed a small business to be patronize when they need cheap product.

Small business require small capital and little time unlike big business. Small business should be well thought of before venturing into it.
Small business are very good because they enable you to understand the nature of the business before it grows will become one it is better to start small than to start very big without knowing the nature of how such business operate.

I really like small businesses, I have a small business plan, such as opening a coffee shop and other food, I choose a small business because the costs are not very large, do not require a lot of work and do not need to rent an office at a high cost.
I also like to start up a small business as well,but kind of scared about the insecurity problem we are having in my country now. So I put all hope in God to show and guide me on what to do about that.

the reason I believe that a small business means a small profit is that most people will rather go for a big recognise business organisation to do their shopping, they only allowed a small business to be patronize when they need cheap product.
Most times small businesses are very close to you or around where you live than big businesses. Patronising small businesses helps many people to survive.

It's a good idea to start a small business you know much about, but try and find a ways to expand it when ever you had the opportunity. And also i like the idea of starting a small business because it teaches patience and also give you experience that will sustain you when it grow and became big.

Small business require small capital and little time unlike big business. Small business should be well thought of before venturing into it.
People love small business because starting a businessman will help you to understand the business woman and how it operates with this he will not be able to make mistakes when it grow big.

I don't know the reason some people love small business because to me small business is just a waste of time because of the little profit that is associated with the small business,you have to spend money to start up a reasonable business at once and enjoy it to the fullest

Well it’s really as you’ve explained up there but you should also know that you will be making small profit because you’re running a small business.If you want to make a big profit you have to run a big business

I appreciate how small businesses truly care about their customers connections and generally set out to sell a product or provide a service that is motivated by passion. Helping small businesses gives me a wonderful feeling of pride. It is an honor to be a part of the process of assisting company owners in being serious about their success.

Most times small businesses are very close to you or around where you live than big businesses. Patronising small businesses helps many people to survive.
Yes small business can actually help a lot of people to survive, but most of the small business that is available in our locality are not the type of business that will grow to a full potential business ,I can't manage a business that won't grow.

Yes small business can actually help a lot of people to survive, but most of the small business that is available in our locality are not the type of business that will grow to a full potential business ,I can't manage a business that won't grow.
There is no business that cannot be big if the business is well funded with a very good plan and managed by someone who has the knowledge and experience to run the business successfully.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back