What's new

Love small business

There is no business that cannot be big if the business is well funded with a very good plan and managed by someone who has the knowledge and experience to run the business successfully.
People that are managing small business will only rely on the little profit they are getting, they will not have the money to expand the business to the standard you are talking about, do you think they should get a loan ?

People that are managing small business will only rely on the little profit they are getting, they will not have the money to expand the business to the standard you are talking about, do you think they should get a loan ?
If you are certain that taking a loan will help boost the business daily and you will be able to repay the loan at the agreed period, then you can take a loan to finance the business.

Well I do normally like small business too because of the ease of management and other advantages they also have their own disadvantages too.

Small businesses are very good ! But it will not hurt if you advertise more and create a larger platform in order to attract more customers and create more awareness

Starting small is not bad in fact that's what will teach you Patience and hard work to grow in business, because if you start big there are some issues that you will not encounter and this will make you to think starting and succeeding in business is easy not knowing is not like that.

Small business require small capital and little time unlike big business. Small business should be well thought of before venturing into it.
Most people love small business because it's easy for them to start up and you know your business well when you start off small and grow to or bigger heights.

Small business comes with a lot of advantages. It is pretty much easier to make a decision fast with a small business. Small scale business provide the opportunity to learn how to build a business right from the scratch. small business does not require much capital compare to the big players.

If you are certain that taking a loan will help boost the business daily and you will be able to repay the loan at the agreed period, then you can take a loan to finance the business.
But on my normal prediction I can said yes I'll be able to pay back the loan in the agreed period of time ,but there are a lot of unforeseen circumstances that can arise when you are starting a business that can make you unable to pay it back.

Running a small business can be less challenging and less asking as running a big business. It is important that people start to grow their business from small stage to the big stage.

Sure thing my friend, but you should not be afraid of expanding simply because you Feel it is less risky. We all have to seek ways to improve.

Yes I sincerely feel there is a need to develop this love for small business because not everybody can start as a big business person, we all have to start from the scratch at times

I'm a product of a small business, the truth is go and consider the way of a maize. Plant it, groom it by watering it then watch it grow overtime. That's exactly what it means.

Small businesses are good too. Not all of us are actually really that wires to opt for big businesses anyway. And the fact alone that you already have a small business you'd like to do makes it easy for you too

I really like small businesses, I have a small business plan, such as opening a coffee shop and other food, I choose a small business because the costs are not very large, do not require a lot of work and do not need to rent an office at a high cost.
That is good, starting up small business in a good location is good because you can easily make all your profit if you don't have competitor in that area

Small business is just a start in the right direction but eventually when I build up massively, I'll be willing to expand. I love large scale businesses and to have a household name.

I'll classify small business to be a stepping stone to who so ever that want to venture in to business. One can start from there to build in to even a conglomerate.

I really like small businesses, I have a small business plan, such as opening a coffee shop and other food, I choose a small business because the costs are not very large, do not require a lot of work and do not need to rent an office at a high cost.
I know people that have small businesses and are living so well i belive people with small business plan make good big money because all that happen is big people coming in and out just to patronise and go

I love small business because I sees it as a start up stage of which is the foundation of any form or kind of business most of the big business organisations today start from the small scale business to the stage been call organisation.

starting a small business is good, Start small and have patience,when you have patience you will overcome most challenges that has to do with a business, just be patient

I love small businesses too.
They require small start up and lesser policies regulating them.
I run an agro based business and I haven't incurred much problems.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back