Love small business

Putra

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I really like small businesses, I have a small business plan, such as opening a coffee shop and other food, I choose a small business because the costs are not very large, do not require a lot of work and do not need to rent an office at a high cost.

Yes that is the truth of the matter,for small business doesn't require a huge capital to start and again it is very easy to run and to manage where you have total control over it as the owner..i love small businesses too
Yes that's true that's why I love small businesses but what we have to face is the business competitors

don't refer it as small business, a small business is a small business. Refer to it as baby business which will grow.
And you have a nice idea, good luck on it!

I like your business idea and how you are planning to start it. The most essential part is to know your customers and give them their taste

Most people do not know ‘small businesses’ yields more profits than expected and less capital is required

I agree with you small business don't require much and with good management it can help you up in the fight of financial freedom.Like having a fruit shop it is easy to establish and people needs good health making it marketable.

Small scale business is the trending thing now. You can start on a small scale with little funds and expand with time. There are many options available depending on your location. You can even do it online.

Starting small is not bad. I also want to open a small game house cos it is more easier to open and affordable..I really like small businesses but I would like to grow bigger one day.

Small business are so good to venture into. They are very easy to start since they require not much capital and the work done is less. You don't even need to hire people to work for you as you can do the work alone.

Its good you are starting a small business you know much about, because of your financial strength, and high cost of running it. But remember, to record a successful business career, you need to expand your adventure higher.

Yes that's true that's why I love small businesses but what we have to face is the business competitors
Yeah, competitors are ever there. They make us work hard in our daily businesses. They help us work on the quality of the products we sell. Imagine of a business with no competitor, monopoly business so to speak, some compromise on the quality of their products, sell them cheaper to close down small businesses which are starting which cannot maintain their business due to underpricing.

Most people do not know ‘small businesses’ yields more profits than expected and less capital is required
Yes, that's what I like, it doesn't require too much capital but a decent profit is more than enough.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, that's what I like, it doesn't require too much capital but a decent profit is more than enough.

Its good you are starting a small business you know much about, because of your financial strength, and high cost of running it. But remember, to record a successful business career, you need to expand your adventure higher.
Very good advice, high adventurers can make the experience wider especially in business thinking horizons.

Very good advice, high adventurers can make the experience wider especially in business thinking horizons.
Yeah, you think so positively, and it shows you're someone that doesn't rely on small. I'm ambitious thats why I will never stop at once, I want more to actualize my dreams.

You are absolutely right, here in my country, the economic situation has become so strong, that there are hairdressers, massage places among others, in their own homes. They are small companies (businesses) that are emerging quickly

Yeah, you think so positively, and it shows you're someone that doesn't rely on small. I'm ambitious thats why I will never stop at once, I want more to actualize my dreams.
It is true that the continuous struggle immediately opens up a hope from a dream, especially with a strong independent.

You are absolutely right, here in my country, the economic situation has become so strong, that there are hairdressers, massage places among others, in their own homes. They are small companies (businesses) that are emerging quickly
Yes that's true that's why a lot of people are eyeing small businesses the more people are targeting them now, the more competitors there are.

Last edited:
It is true that the continuous struggle immediately opens up a hope from a dream, especially with a strong independent.

Yes that's true that's why a lot of people are eyeing small businesses the more people are targeting them now, the more competitors there are.
Correct, and apart from that you save a lot, having the services at your home or at the clients' house, because you would not pay for the basic services of a local or business,

I really like small businesses, I have a small business plan, such as opening a coffee shop and other food, I choose a small business because the costs are not very large, do not require a lot of work and do not need to rent an office at a high cost.
yes I also think so, I plan to start it after this pandemic ends, and for now I can only work at home doing the existing work because it is still a lockdown

Small business require small capital and little time unlike big business. Small business should be well thought of before venturing into it.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back