What's new

Love small business

Well I kindly support your dream for your love for running a small business as opposed to running a big business. Not everybody is cut for running big businesses actually anyways. So it's still okay if this is what you want
Small business is a good way to start building your empire from scratch and then turned into big companies if you are consistence and hard-working because most big companies actually started small.

if you love small businesses then it is very good because it requires little capital for you to start. If you have the right business idea and knowledge you can even expand it within some period of time.

Well said,small business are very good if you have decided on what is good and managable for you as a business owner,it all has to do with your priorities on why you are opening the business,it could be the cost implication,less overhead cost and the likes.
I really like small businesses, I have a small business plan, such as opening a coffee shop and other food, I choose a small business because the costs are not very large, do not require a lot of work and do not need to rent an office at a high cost.
This is a situation of different strokes for different folks,most times some persons would just want to bite the little they can swallow,that is the essence behind the setting up of a business they can effectively manage.

Last edited:
I run small online businesses. I have also run a small business offline but my business did not work. The beauty of running small businesses is even when your business does not work, you will not lose a lot of money. However, there is always a potential to grow big nd make a lot of money even when you are running small businesses.

I will definitely still call my business of poultry and fish farming a small scale business. Even though I have 6 workers in my business now, it's still a small business operations in my opinion. I have a target of having at least 20 workers in my business and when I get to that stage, I will consider it a large scale business.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back