What's new

Love small business

I love small business for now because it allows me to coenrate as a student and it also allows me to go into other business or other things. I love small scale business because you will be able to manage it well.

I have to say that small scale business is the trending thing now. You can start on a small scale with little funds and expand with time. There are many options available depending on your location and what you really want

I love the motivation to which you are truing to get started in your small business and just like you I am also a very big fan of small business as they ate more easier to manage and van be grown over a long period of time.

Concerning your love for small business. Well, it is not a bad idea at all to start up a small scale business as they tend to be less capital intensive. The important is for you to be able to draw in patronage and also satisfy your customers at all time.

I really like small businesses, I have a small business plan, such as opening a coffee shop and other food, I choose a small business because the costs are not very large, do not require a lot of work and do not need to rent an office at a high cost.
Thou owning a small business venture is good in where you have to be your own boss and you don't have to spend much, and you won't pay any employee and by doing so , you will save a lot of money.

i love them too, they look simple and easier to start than very large businesses, but you really have to expand your business for better earnings in the long term, consider it as an investment

Many people preference to small business is solely because of it's affordability and easy of management . However , it's performance is not really fast.

Advantages of Small Business Ownership.As a business owner, you have full control of everything, including your income, expenses.

Yeah. small businesses may be the way forward when the capital you have is actually limited. Small businesses thrive because of the low cost required in establishing one

That's true and your small start up can become a very big one,when your business grows well and attracts more customers.

We all love to do business, irrespective of our location and the funds available, one way we could step up is by trying small instead of staying idle, this can boost your moral.

Small business require small capital and little time unlike big business. Small business should be well thought of before venturing into it.
I love small business Because let's you can easily handle And you can run all your business easily Without any hassle and stress.Because small business is easily managed And soon becomes a successful business.

I agree I think the small business will continue to grow and at some point, it will become big when you would require more Manpower resources to run the business.

The Entrepreneurship World Cup, now in its third edition, is accepting applications from entrepreneurs from 200+ countries who want to compete in the world's largest startup support programme and pitch competition. Interested entrepreneurs can apply on the EWC platform to receive free training tools, benefits, and the opportunity to [...]

Yeah. small businesses may be the way forward when the capital you have is actually limited. Small businesses thrive because of the low cost required in establishing one
If you have a little business capital, you don't need to go to loan sharks or bank to get a loan, all you need is to start small with the little amount you have, and from there you can start expanding.

I am not someone who grew up in wealth nor came from a rich family so I know just how much it means to crumble a large investment instead I prefer to start the business small and carefully pitch more risky ideas along the way and not get rich quick.

Small business is the root of all business. While it may not seem like it, all big businesses started small. When a big business becomes stagnant, another business takes over, that business was also small at some point, so small business makes the world go round. I love the people that start small businesses. They have energy, courage, passion, persistence, which in turn gives me energy, courage, passion and persistence.
It is an answer full of truths. All big companies started small at some point. And as you rightly describe "a small business makes the world go round" and with energy, courage, passion and perseverance, success is achieved.

I really like small businesses, I have a small business plan, such as opening a coffee shop and other food, I choose a small business because the costs are not very large, do not require a lot of work and do not need to rent an office at a high cost.
If it's what you want in your life, you can easily start it with the little money you can afford because you can easily manage the small business on your own.

Love for small business I believe is for those who don't need progress or I will love small business as a result of small capital and my capacity not to be able to maintain the business at the time needed to.

Love for small business I believe is for those who don't need progress or I will love small business as a result of small capital and my capacity not to be able to maintain the business at the time needed to.
It's very easy to set up a small business. It's one of the biggest advantages of running a business that doesn't require much money to start.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back