What's new

Lockdowns: For or Against?

Thats the problem with every country , the government keeps the money and never helps the daily wage workers in any way. The most affected people in lockdown are the daily wage workers working in fields.

Tier 1 countries did help their people a lot. However, several people living in African and Asian countries suffered a lot. They never planned or made a strategy to deal with this pandemic and ended up suffering a lot. The effects of pandemic can be seen in such countries till this day.

Tier 1 countries did help their people a lot. However, several people living in African and Asian countries suffered a lot. They never planned or made a strategy to deal with this pandemic and ended up suffering a lot. The effects of pandemic can be seen in such countries till this day.
Yeah thats true. We can clearly see them lying on the roads without any food and money. There is no more humanity left in low tier countries , forget about the government , even the common people have dont care attitude with these poor people.

Yeah thats true. We can clearly see them lying on the roads without any food and money. There is no more humanity left in low tier countries , forget about the government , even the common people have dont care attitude with these poor people.

I think you are from India. India has suffered a lot during the 2021 year and many people died there. How is the situation of India right now? I believe that the Covid cases are declining there. I am from Pakistan and our government did a good job preventing Covid from stopping in the country, but the cases are still in existence in here. We can only hope that the world overcomes this problem soon.

I think you are from India. India has suffered a lot during the 2021 year and many people died there. How is the situation of India right now? I believe that the Covid cases are declining there. I am from Pakistan and our government did a good job preventing Covid, but the cases are still in existence in here. We can only hope that the world overcomes this problem soon.
Yeah , I am from India. Now the covid cases are stable at 40k cases per day , it has improved a lot for sure , there was time when the cases were 400k+ daily , which is really shocking. But still , people have this dont care attitude and they dont wear masks in public , especially in Southern states where I live in. Yeah , I learnt Pakistan government did good job in controlling Covid.

Yeah , I am from India. Now the covid cases are stable at 40k cases per day , it has improved a lot for sure , there was time when the cases were 400k+ daily , which is really shocking. But still , people have this dont care attitude and they dont wear masks in public , especially in Southern states where I live in. Yeah , I learnt Pakistan government did good job in controlling Covid.

I think Covid cases were not so high in the South Indian states. These cases were increasing rapidly in the northern Indian sides. Anyways, the cases of Covid-19 is rising slightly in Pakistan, but I can only hope that they will still control these cases. I just hope that both the countries will become Covid-free in the future.

Obviously, I'm against lockdown. This is because the last experience I had wasn't pleasant at all and a lot of people equally suffered financially during the last experience. Therefore, people should employ safety measures while going about their businesses. Hence, the lockdown idea should be kept at bay.

Thats the problem with every country , the government keeps the money and never helps the daily wage workers in any way. The most affected people in lockdown are the daily wage workers working in fields.
This is really bad. Everything to the government has become politics. I strongly believe one of the main reasons why they refused to share this supplies to the public was because they wanted to use it when its time for election, to bribe the masses

Obviously, I'm against lockdown. This is because the last experience I had wasn't pleasant at all and a lot of people equally suffered financially during the last experience. Therefore, people should employ safety measures while going about their businesses. Hence, the lockdown idea should be kept at bay.
It would be really good for lockdown to be removed. But most people don't follow the safety measures. So the government has to impose forced lockdown. I don't like it too but I think lives should saved first then the economy.

This is really bad. Everything to the government has become politics. I strongly believe one of the main reasons why they refused to share this supplies to the public was because they wanted to use it when its time for election, to bribe the masses
Exactly , that hurts even more and it just makes the situation even more worser , its not good for country , if the politician leaders are corrupt and become the main cause for decline in country's economy.

I am against lockdown when the government will not see to the needs and livelihood of the citizens. If the government can cater for the feeding and upkeep of the citizens, then I will be okay with lockdown
I do not think that it is a good thing for a government of a country to take care of the feeding of its citizenry instead the government should provide good jobs and business conducive environment so that the citizens can generate their own income for themselves and feed themselves.

Considering the financial impact of governments implementing lockdowns around the world, are you for or against restrictions? And why? We certainly can't have people dying left-right and center, but at the same time, the financial pressure that this pandemic is going to put on our future generation is disgusting. Countries are already in debt indefinitely, and now COVID has forced governments to borrow more money increasing debt, and the cost of goods and services. Now, we have to consider the impact it is having on the current businesses. Some have been harmed more than others, and the ones that have been most impacted have taken loans, gone out of business, or fired some of their staff just to stay afloat.

I would be against the idea as it only delays the inevitable. Better planning is needed to prevent deaths from COVID 19. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts in the Poll Above.
I think this lockdown is only effective in most countries. In my country, most people don't even care about the virus not to talk more about abiding to the lockdown being imposed by the government.

Are we always against next lockdown as most of the business will be at standstill. When this happens a lot of things are going to be affected. More people will be downgraded to poverty level as they would be unable to engage in economic activities that brings in more profit for them.

As for me I am also against lockdown because it's a very harrowing experience for most people as they cannot go out they cannot do what they have been doing before it can lead to people getting hysterical and going mentally imbalanced.
The government should just come up with preventive measures that everyone should add her to instead of just a complete lockdown of everyone at home as the coronavirus pandemic it's not going away anytime soon whether we like it or not.

I am totally against the restrictions that comes with lockdowns around the globe. Some governments are so bad in their policies that the citizens don't feel free in anything lock down

It is very true that we must be cautious in relation to COVID, I know that in some countries they have already lifted the restriction. However, I think that with the correct security measures, the blockade that is affecting so much the companies, and therefore the population in general, should be lifted.

The lockdown isn't good for the government either. It's for the good of all. All the countries too are in debt but when it comes to to life , protection of the citizens comes first regardless the economic impact.
The government are also loosing a lot of money innthe misdt of the pandemic lockdown time , so the lockdown is not favourable for the people and the government .

According to their logistics, death has reduced to the barest minimum. I'm against the lockdown because there's no provision put in place for people to fall back on. It's always suffering which can lead to anarchy.

Lockdown in any country affect the economy. However it's also a risk to our lives if we are out there. Only if we can adhere to the rules of covid, things can get better. I cannot say I'm un or not it's just a 50/50 game.

Considering the financial impact of governments implementing lockdowns around the world, are you for or against restrictions? And why? We certainly can't have people dying left-right and center, but at the same time, the financial pressure that this pandemic is going to put on our future generation is disgusting. Countries are already in debt indefinitely, and now COVID has forced governments to borrow more money increasing debt, and the cost of goods and services. Now, we have to consider the impact it is having on the current businesses. Some have been harmed more than others, and the ones that have been most impacted have taken loans, gone out of business, or fired some of their staff just to stay afloat.

I would be against the idea as it only delays the inevitable. Better planning is needed to prevent deaths from COVID 19. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts in the Poll Above.
This goes to show us that there are things which are inevitable,far beyound human control,the pandemic has taught us that.The best measure is to have a better mechanism and method in handling this issue of contct and transmission.Because we can't all be staying at home without doing any thing.

I'm against further government lockdowns. Firstly, because one thing we learnt last year was that the draconian lockdowns did not actually flatten the curve of the Corona virus pandemic, people died regardless. My question is why implement a system again which did not work?

Secondly unlike last year when there were no vaccines and the medical experts didn't know what they were dealing with, there are numerous vaccines which purport to reduce the chances of contracting the deadly virus.

Thirdly, the world economy is just picking up steam after the sudden halt of last year, plunging the world into another lockdown may invariably lead to economic crisis is many countries. For example, in Nigeria the majority of the population exist from hand to mouth on a daily basis, that is they cannot provide for themselves and loved ones if they do not go out to work. Imposing a lockdown will have serious consequences as it may lead to riots and hunger.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back