What's new

Lockdowns: For or Against?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
The impact of previous lock down on the economy and the resultant effect on the survival of the general populace was so devastating that the economy and the people have not recovered from the impact up till this moment. So I'll say government should not contemplate any lockdown but rather focus more on the total population getting vaccinated.
Well I definitely agree with you that the government should not really focus their attention on lockdown because I've really affected all countries that have utilised it as a method of limiting the spread of coronavirus did you come up with policies that people can adhere to to limit the spread of the coronavirus pandemic.

Considering the financial impact of governments implementing lockdowns around the world, are you for or against restrictions? And why? We certainly can't have people dying left-right and center, but at the same time, the financial pressure that this pandemic is going to put on our future generation is disgusting. Countries are already in debt indefinitely, and now COVID has forced governments to borrow more money increasing debt, and the cost of goods and services. Now, we have to consider the impact it is having on the current businesses. Some have been harmed more than others, and the ones that have been most impacted have taken loans, gone out of business, or fired some of their staff just to stay afloat.

I would be against the idea as it only delays the inevitable. Better planning is needed to prevent deaths from COVID 19. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts in the Poll Above.
It depends on the countries of the world. For example, you can't compare a country that is ever ready to give covid-19 whatever it takes to those countries that do not have the means not to talk of getting prepared. I don't 't pray for any covid-19 lock down in my country . God should please make it a thing of the past in all countries.

I don't pray we enter a second knock down because the effect of the first one is to be with the people. It is going to be a suicidal if second lockdown happens.

I don't pray we enter a second knock down because the effect of the first one is to be with the people. It is going to be a suicidal if second lockdown happens.
I agree with you that constant lockdown is not a good way for any country to go but instead they should come up with more the latest rules that people should ensure that they adhere to whenever they want to go out so that they can limit the spread of the coronavirus.

I wouldn't say lockdown is a complete waste of time in my own country because as far as I'm concerned lockdown has helped to limit the spread of coronavirus pandemic during the time that it was spreading very well.
That is also my humble opinion. Lockdown is not a waste completely in our country. It has great benefits. It has indeed curtailed the spreading of coronavirus and it's very dangerous variant called the delta variant. It's good to be safe through lockdown than be infected by coronavirus.

Well, the government of my country has recently uplifted the lockdown restrictions and now people are again conducting businesses as they did. However, I am not sure for how long this will be the case. When the covid cases will rise, they will again impose a heavy lockdown. this is now becoming problematic for many people in my city.

Well, the government of my country has recently uplifted the lockdown restrictions and now people are again conducting businesses as they did. However, I am not sure for how long this will be the case. When the covid cases will rise, they will again impose a heavy lockdown. this is now becoming problematic for many people in my city.
I so much support the government of my country for of lifting the lockdown restrictions in my country even when all the government are looking down their citizens due to an upsurge in the coronavirus transmission.

I so much support the government of my country for of lifting the lockdown restrictions in my country even when all the government are looking down their citizens due to an upsurge in the coronavirus transmission.

I live in a country where they impose lockdown when the covid cases rise. Right now recently they lifted the lockdown restrictions' however, they may impose it once again if the cases rise. Many corrupt police officers in my country take bribe and allow people to carry out business activities.

I support the ongoing lockdown because of the danger and threats that the new strain of the corona virus poses on people's health. Let's keep on protecting ourselves and loved ones while we keep working from home till everything is fine again and let's not also forget to get vaccinated.

Well for one thing, the pandemic is overhyped in my region. There is not much cases as with other countries, so I don't see the reason why there will be a lockdown. Besides, other countries are making provisions for thier citizens but my own government are leaving us to starve. So everyone should just go about thier daily activities.
i am against the Lockdown because the pandemic was highly over hyped in my area too, the government are always inflating and increasing the numbers of people affected with the pandemic and there's no single case in my area.

I live in a country where they impose lockdown when the covid cases rise. Right now recently they lifted the lockdown restrictions' however, they may impose it once again if the cases rise. Many corrupt police officers in my country take bribe and allow people to carry out business activities.
This is just very pathetic as there a lot of economical loss that the country is going through we never locked Oz are being imposed and the truth is that we should all come to the terms with the fact that the coronavirus pandemic is not going away anytime soon so we have to come up with modalities to live through it instead of always referring back to lock down anytime that there is an increase in the number of cases.

This is just very pathetic as there a lot of economical loss that the country is going through we never locked Oz are being imposed and the truth is that we should all come to the terms with the fact that the coronavirus pandemic is not going away anytime soon so we have to come up with modalities to live through it instead of always referring back to lock down anytime that there is an increase in the number of cases.

I believe that this pandemic will stay for 3 or 4 more years. We will never be able to eradicate this virus entirely, but right now it is causing a lot of problem in the world. People are still required to wear Face masks in public area and many shops still close early despite the fact that lockdown has been lifted.

For me am against the lockdown because in my country government are not supporting, bringing lockdown so many people will die because of that.

Am going to speak for my country as i dont really know much about other countries in details. I am against any lockdown in my country, because the government in my country are not prepared for another lockdown, the last one affected our economy, so many people lost their jobs, so many died as well out of lack of care or food. The government promised to give out food but in the end they kept it to themselves. The money they where suppose to share to the people, they kept it for themselves as well. So lockdown is just another means for them to eat more money
I won't be in support of another lock down the first one we had really affect the economy and most business are being put to hold and some business men lost a lot of money

I won't be in support of another lock down the first one we had really affect the economy and most business are being put to hold and some business men lost a lot of money
The ones that where just on hold is even okay, it's way better than the ones that completely lost their business and had no other way out.

I am strongly against anything called lockdown right now, in my country it is not a good thing because things are not in place to ensure that the government should provide for us.

Things are really going awry since the start of the pandemic. Food hike, unemployment, and many more. I hope something would be done in some affected countries. Things have been fair in my country as businesses have resumed.

Activities have return to normal right now in my country and we are no longer pressured to even wear a mask like it was the case last year.

Am going to speak for my country as i dont really know much about other countries in details. I am against any lockdown in my country, because the government in my country are not prepared for another lockdown, the last one affected our economy, so many people lost their jobs, so many died as well out of lack of care or food. The government promised to give out food but in the end they kept it to themselves. The money they where suppose to share to the people, they kept it for themselves as well. So lockdown is just another means for them to eat more money
I don't another lockdown will be good for my country, the last one was not funny. We heard news of people who died not even because of the virus but because of hunger. We experienced depreciation in our economy so I don't think locking people down again will be a good one

I believe that this pandemic will stay for 3 or 4 more years. We will never be able to eradicate this virus entirely, but right now it is causing a lot of problem in the world. People are still required to wear Face masks in public area and many shops still close early despite the fact that lockdown has been lifted.
The truth is that this pandemic will remain with us forever as I don't see it going anytime soon because of the way it has been rotating from variant to the other. This scientist my create is the same for a particular variant and before you know it another variant of the pandemic will come out that that person cannot prevent.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back