What's new

Lockdowns: For or Against?

Considering the financial impact of governments implementing lockdowns around the world, are you for or against restrictions? And why? We certainly can't have people dying left-right and center, but at the same time, the financial pressure that this pandemic is going to put on our future generation is disgusting. Countries are already in debt indefinitely, and now COVID has forced governments to borrow more money increasing debt, and the cost of goods and services. Now, we have to consider the impact it is having on the current businesses. Some have been harmed more than others, and the ones that have been most impacted have taken loans, gone out of business, or fired some of their staff just to stay afloat.

I would be against the idea as it only delays the inevitable. Better planning is needed to prevent deaths from COVID 19. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts in the Poll Above.
I don't see any reason why there should be any lockdown again, because I'm my country the government keep counting scores of covid everyday and we don't know the people having it tho.

Considering the financial impact of governments implementing lockdowns around the world, are you for or against restrictions? And why? We certainly can't have people dying left-right and center, but at the same time, the financial pressure that this pandemic is going to put on our future generation is disgusting. Countries are already in debt indefinitely, and now COVID has forced governments to borrow more money increasing debt, and the cost of goods and services. Now, we have to consider the impact it is having on the current businesses. Some have been harmed more than others, and the ones that have been most impacted have taken loans, gone out of business, or fired some of their staff just to stay afloat.

I would be against the idea as it only delays the inevitable. Better planning is needed to prevent deaths from COVID 19. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts in the Poll Above.
I can never support lockdown again,because during the pandemic and there has to be a compulsory lockdown last year it was terrible for the people of my country I mean for the poor or the lower class. let me say that a lot of people didn't die because of the pandemic people died because of lack of food and it is never an option again I mean lockdown.

Lock down has done more harm than good. People can still go about their daily businesses without being prone to contracting the virus. The economy is shot already and people can't bear this anymore.

The lockdown was placed for the good of the citizens and the world at large. It is true that businesses were affected and financial responsibilities became a burden but the virus is very contagious and needs to be controlled.

lockdowns exist for a reason, they are meant to reduce the number of cases the most possible in order to get rid of Covid, so i'm completely fine with them because that's what must be done

It would be so great if people could actually stick to control measures against the spread. That way, businesses could continue while people take care. But most people are so careless and that is why a forced lockdown is set. I am for lockdown because people's lives are more important than saving the economy.

Lockdow has been a mixture of pain and gain for me in the sense that I lost my job in The pandemic time while I also gain a lot of things during that same time also, I learn how to mark money online and have my own offline business.

Lockdown? I'm totally against it. Lockdown has no positive impact on the economy, it only affects major businesses negatively and brings the economy down.. There are other ways to control covid 19

If lockdowns are successfully able to control the spread of covid 19 , its definitely necessary to impose lockdown. Because there are also alternative jobs that the people can do sitting in home for time being.
We support anything that will help to curb the pandemic and if look down is the only way to do that then we support the action but however we know it affects our freedom of movement and also our some jobs speculative but will have no option.

We support anything that will help to curb the pandemic and if look down is the only way to do that then we support the action but however we know it affects our freedom of movement and also our some jobs speculative but will have no option.
Yeah the hotel businesses especially face tough time now in the lockdown. In our state , many hotel owners are selling their hotels due to the loss. But good news is , the lockdown is slowly being lifted and things are getting back to normal once again.

I don't really know of other countries but am speaking on behalf of my country am against it because it has a drastic dis-advantave to my countries economy just like we last experienced it really affected the poor masses because most of them feed from hand to mouth by hawking and which they were not able to which affected them very much so for me am totyaly against it

As for me I would always say that whatever decisions that a government takes when it comes to the security of lives and property in a country is actually the best because I feel that locked down is just a way to limit the spread of the coronavirus pandemic so therefore it a good method that any government that feels that the infection is barreling out of control and adapt to limit it's spread.

Lockdown is a period when most businesses cease operation and it can also be referred to as the period that business faces a financial meltdown. I'm totally against lockdown

Lockdown helps to contain the virus temporarily, it breaks the chain. But it is not for long term. Sadly, the government in my home country doe snot understand this.

human life is very important and if the government think that going on another lockdown is the only way to preserve the life of everyone then I will support the government to go on lockdown, although it will be difficult but everyone will still survive.

Lockdown might save a lot of lives if the needful is done to tackle the menace this pandemic has brought upon us. But just kicking down indefinitely without any tangible action of solving the problem, will only worsen the situation

Even when we're still locked up due to covid19 restrictions, many are still flouting the guidelines, and covid19 is still spreading. To me is making no meaning cos we can't spend all our lives on lock down.

I watched a movie titled the flu... The quick spread of the virus was because the government disagreed with the luck down but after the virus hit them hard they announce the lockdown by force. so im not against it.

I support national lockdowns when they are done properly. I feel as though the rules are so complex though and people take no notice and get away with it that it makes them pointless.

Ultimately we're all (globally) going through a pandemic and everyone needs to be aware that cases can spike so easily so we have to be so careful when mixing with one another.

May be lockdown is good for our health but economically and psychologically it has very bad effects but as many people think protect ourselves from Covid is more important .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back