What's new

Lockdowns: For or Against?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
The lockdown isn't good for the government either. It's for the good of all. All the countries too are in debt but when it comes to to life , protection of the citizens comes first regardless the economic impact.

It is actually both depending on how serious the covid 19 pandemic affected a particular place and the government preparedness towards combating the virus. If there is a wide spread of the virus, the best the government can do for her citizens is too lockdown the entire place to prevent a lot of people from being infected.

In some countries, the lock down is necessary and the government have put in place modalities to cushion the effect on the citizens, but in my country, lockdown is a NO NO, as the government will careless how the citizens will feed.

The lockdown isn't good for the government either. It's for the good of all. All the countries too are in debt but when it comes to to life , protection of the citizens comes first regardless the economic impact.
I think so too. That is why governments puts such strict measures despite the detoriorating economy. After all, lack of such measure will only lead to depopulation and lack of manpower which makes the economy even pooerer.

If you ask me, I will say the lock down was not a good experience at all and I don't think anyone will wish such thing to continue or even happen again. So many people lost their jobs and property. There was so much hunger as there was restrictions of movement. Very pathetic.

The government really know the best for the people of her country and I just believe that whatever the government said is what I will accept, if the government say it is necessary for us to go on another lock down then is fine.

Considering the financial impact of governments implementing lockdowns around the world, are you for or against restrictions? And why? We certainly can't have people dying left-right and center, but at the same time, the financial pressure that this pandemic is going to put on our future generation is disgusting. Countries are already in debt indefinitely, and now COVID has forced governments to borrow more money increasing debt, and the cost of goods and services. Now, we have to consider the impact it is having on the current businesses. Some have been harmed more than others, and the ones that have been most impacted have taken loans, gone out of business, or fired some of their staff just to stay afloat.

I would be against the idea as it only delays the inevitable. Better planning is needed to prevent deaths from COVID 19. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts in the Poll Above.
I am against another lockdown. The effects of government borrowing so much money is already showing in terms of inflation, while most people still have the same income. With the vaccine and other measures, I believe it's possible to prevent another outbreak.

I am ok with the lockdown that is used as a time period to beef up the health care facilities and stock pole vaccines. I am against lockdown that is imposed without any valid reasons.

Actually I won't be against lockdown at all it really helps us to minimize and regulates the casualties that happened during the pandemic period. But looking from both perceptive it's really as it own point.

There was a time this issue came up at work and suprisingly majority of us lived fine during the lockdown but we also agreed that it would not be good to have another one as the country is at stake.

Yes ,I agree that restrictions are made to make people safe from this pendemic situation and by doing this somehow the situation becomes under control. But at the same time the people having small business facing lot of financial crisis .

Also it makes people mentally frustrated because of poor economic condition . Considering the present economic situation of country government should take suitable initiative rather imposing lockdown everywhere.

Even when we're still locked up due to covid19 restrictions, many are still flouting the guidelines, and covid19 is still spreading. To me is making no meaning cos we can't spend all our lives on lock down.
I am also of this same opinion with you because I do not see the usefulness of this lockdown as most people will still be flouting all these directives so it will be more effective when the government brings about some directives whereby people will be following sunset guidelines that will limit the spread of the coronavirus.

If an announced lockdown has all that is necessary to keep the people well fed and nourished from the said period ibis going to last, then I will have no problem with lockdown

I am also of this same opinion with you because I do not see the usefulness of this lockdown as most people will still be flouting all these directives so it will be more effective when the government brings about some directives whereby people will be following sunset guidelines that will limit the spread of the coronavirus.
That's just it. Restricting humans to be in tje house alone can't even add anything it will be causing more harm cos they'll be flouting guidelines to take some fresh air outside. Ways should be induce to combat the spread and not locking people inside.

For me am against the lockdown in my country, this is because there are no resources that are out in place to cater for the need of the people, so enhancing lockdown can lead to starvation and that may lead to something even more disastrous because a hungry man I an angry man

The government actually know what is the best for the citizen, and I believe whatever decision they are taking is for the interest and for the good of everyone ,we really need to cooperate with the government and make sure that we eradicate the deadly coronavirus.

The government of my country cannot afford to go on another lockdown because during the previous lock down ,the government did not care for the people who will not able to afford some food to eat because of the lockdown,they should reconsider this.

The government really know the best for the people of her country and I just believe that whatever the government said is what I will accept, if the government say it is necessary for us to go on another lock down then is fine.
As far as I am concerned the best method that will fit anybody is that the lockdown should be restricted so that people can go out but they should be rules and restrictions according to each sector of the economy so that people will minimise the spreading of the Corona virus pandemic.

three months of lockdown has just ended in my home country, the government is trying to vaccinate 70 percent of the population and I guess there will be no more lockdown.

three months of lockdown has just ended in my home country, the government is trying to vaccinate 70 percent of the population and I guess there will be no more lockdown.
I just hope that there will definitely not be more love than in your country as the country has really struggled to be able to be locked down for completely month. This is not possible in my country because we seem to be very stubborn.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back