What's new

Lockdowns: For or Against?

According to several news sources, the cases of Covid-19 cases is rising again but many people do not take these warnings seriously because they think that it is merely a propaganda by the government. Many people are clearly unwilling to shutdown the business, so they do not care if people are being infected.

Well for one thing, the pandemic is overhyped in my region. There is not much cases as with other countries, so I don't see the reason why there will be a lockdown. Besides, other countries are making provisions for thier citizens but my own government are leaving us to starve. So everyone should just go about thier daily activities.

Considering the financial impact of governments implementing lockdowns around the world, are you for or against restrictions? And why? We certainly can't have people dying left-right and center, but at the same time, the financial pressure that this pandemic is going to put on our future generation is disgusting. Countries are already in debt indefinitely, and now COVID has forced governments to borrow more money increasing debt, and the cost of goods and services. Now, we have to consider the impact it is having on the current businesses. Some have been harmed more than others, and the ones that have been most impacted have taken loans, gone out of business, or fired some of their staff just to stay afloat.

I would be against the idea as it only delays the inevitable. Better planning is needed to prevent deaths from COVID 19. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts in the Poll Above.
I have read a news in our country that a mayor is against lockdowns. He is for massive vaccination. Vaccination should be faster than infection of covid 19. The problem now is, the people who are fully vaccinated are still infected with the virus. That means vaccination is not the ultimate answer to this pandemic. So I am for lockdown.

Well the imposition of a lockdown by the government is against the will of the people because of its adverse effects. There's no relief from the government so everyone depends on himself to survive.

Its still a pity that other nations are still deadlocked on lockdown. It will be nice that a day comes and their is nomore covid19 when the vaccine have circulated around.

According to several news sources, the cases of Covid-19 cases is rising again but many people do not take these warnings seriously because they think that it is merely a propaganda by the government. Many people are clearly unwilling to shutdown the business, so they do not care if people are being infected.
Unfortunately that's true many people don't take the news seriousely and could make the country suffer again and of course govs end lockdown , only to revive economy

lockdown within another country have good protect. but if just in village but against to do anything, how can we get food? waiting for goverment to donate us? not at all regions here make this "against"

I am against lockdown when the government will not see to the needs and livelihood of the citizens. If the government can cater for the feeding and upkeep of the citizens, then I will be okay with lockdown

I am against lockdown when the government will not see to the needs and livelihood of the citizens. If the government can cater for the feeding and upkeep of the citizens, then I will be okay with lockdown
Unfortunately many poor people don't profit from any governmental support so they goes through hard 3 mounths , but hopefully all could return to his work now .

The lockdown have overstayed in other countries of the world. I just pray lockdown frees them so they'll experience good life once again and not living an indoor life till time indefinite.

I don't see any reason why there should be any lockdown again, because I'm my country the government keep counting scores of covid everyday and we don't know the people having it tho.
Lol!! They might even be inflating the figures to get some money out of the system running the covid19 wheel funds that's why.

Unfortunately that's true many people don't take the news seriousely and could make the country suffer again and of course govs end lockdown , only to revive economy

Yes, you are right. Many people in my country have never been taking Covid-19 seriously, even when it was at its peak last year. I think this is because Covid-19 does not affect the majority of the people. Even though it might be true that Covid-19 has no effect on many people, this does not mean that we should avoid social distancing. We are only harming ourselves when we do not pay attention to warnings related to Covid-19.

I will only Support the idea of lockdown if the government can provide enough palliative for the people in the society till are able to curb the spread of covid 19 but In my own country, the government are not helping the people at all despite tax so I'm against the idea of lockdown

In our cities the cases are rising but the restrictions are loose now that almost anyone can go out. The businesses are also opened to accommodate 50% of customers and that goes for public transport too. Today we have new cases of 6,000 that I think is quite a big number.

Lockdown for or against. There is two factors here. If the covid 19 is not much then I go with against but if it is much then I go with for

I don't see any reason why there should be any lockdown again, because I'm my country the government keep counting scores of covid everyday and we don't know the people having it tho.
Another lockdown will destroy and crumble the economy of the world because the economy is just getting better since the first lockdown and what the world needs now is the stability.

If lockdowns are successfully able to control the spread of covid 19 , its definitely necessary to impose lockdown. Because there are also alternative jobs that the people can do sitting in home for time being.
One thing we should understand is that lockdown would also affect those that need to hustle on a daily basis to survive. To actually have a successful the government should make provisions for such persons. They did this in my country but the government failed because they kept everything to themselves

In our cities the cases are rising but the restrictions are loose now that almost anyone can go out. The businesses are also opened to accommodate 50% of customers and that goes for public transport too. Today we have new cases of 6,000 that I think is quite a big number.

Well, this has been the case in my city, too. No one can restrict the public for a long period of time. Unfortunately, even during the peak season of Covid-19 last year, there were many people who were forcefully breaking the rules and forming large gatherings, the government also used some force to make sure the law is being followed.

One thing we should understand is that lockdown would also affect those that need to hustle on a daily basis to survive. To actually have a successful the government should make provisions for such persons. They did this in my country but the government failed because they kept everything to themselves
Thats the problem with every country , the government keeps the money and never helps the daily wage workers in any way. The most affected people in lockdown are the daily wage workers working in fields.

Lock-down is not something i want to happen anytime soon or again oh because the last one that happened i barely survived even though when it started I was feeling like a large guy but when it proceeded longer than i was expecting i was starting to feel it more and more and before i knew it heavy brokenness was setting in and gbam brokenness hit me but i was lucky to learn i skill during the process.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back