What's new

Lockdowns: For or Against?

Covid is also spreading in here in Pakistan because Pakistan is also a densely populated country. I think countries with low population and with a low interaction rate are the ones where Covid-19 does not spread a lot and there are some countries like that in the world where people do not actually interatct with each other that much.
Yeah , population is huge there in Pakistan and covid has put the people's life in trouble. You can take an example of Australia, though population is not much there , there were 1-2 cases daily and the government announced a week long lovkdown. So with low population, it's becomes easy to control the spread of covid.

The Philippines is in a confusing state because the daily cases have risen to 20,000 on the average but the government cannot impose a lockdown. There is no funds for the financial aid and the economy should be moving so the businesses can open (if there is no lockdown). That is a crazy decision. Too many will die.
My hatred for lockdown knows No bounds because I know that it is one of those thing that can bring a country's to stand still economically and otherwise so any government that want to implement such kind of a drastic measure is not a good government in my books.

Considering the financial impact of governments implementing lockdowns around the world, are you for or against restrictions? And why? We certainly can't have people dying left-right and center, but at the same time, the financial pressure that this pandemic is going to put on our future generation is disgusting. Countries are already in debt indefinitely, and now COVID has forced governments to borrow more money increasing debt, and the cost of goods and services. Now, we have to consider the impact it is having on the current businesses. Some have been harmed more than others, and the ones that have been most impacted have taken loans, gone out of business, or fired some of their staff just to stay afloat.

I would be against the idea as it only delays the inevitable. Better planning is needed to prevent deaths from COVID 19. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts in the Poll Above.
I believe the government shouldn't overly restrict people from going about their daily work, since it is clear that the government cannot provide the basic needs of life. People should be allowed to do business, however going out for business purposes should be based on certain requirements, which must involve having or wearing protective wears. Such as nose mask, and maintaining certain distance from other people.

Provided that people are going to adhere strictly to the rules and regulation of the lockdown then I think there's nothing wrong with enforcing them.
Hi so much it's locked down I believe that lockdown is a way of locking the old country town and this in a kind of way way stunt the growth of any country with a long time so I hate it with a passion it's very bad for business.

I personally believe that lockdowns backed up with the right economic recovery policies are not a bad idea. The main problem comes when governments impose lockdowns without sensible economic policies

Considering the financial impact of governments implementing lockdowns around the world, are you for or against restrictions? And why? We certainly can't have people dying left-right and center, but at the same time, the financial pressure that this pandemic is going to put on our future generation is disgusting. Countries are already in debt indefinitely, and now COVID has forced governments to borrow more money increasing debt, and the cost of goods and services. Now, we have to consider the impact it is having on the current businesses. Some have been harmed more than others, and the ones that have been most impacted have taken loans, gone out of business, or fired some of their staff just to stay afloat.

I would be against the idea as it only delays the inevitable. Better planning is needed to prevent deaths from COVID 19. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts in the Poll Above.
Lockdown varies from country, so the situation of the covid-19 in every country is not the same, like in my own country going for lockdown is an act of pure wickedness because there is nothing like covid-19 now

I personally believe that lockdowns backed up with the right economic recovery policies are not a bad idea. The main problem comes when governments impose lockdowns without sensible economic policies
There are some states in our country which had a positive economic growth despite the covid 19 pandemic situation. I think that state government of those states had nice plans to boost economy while the running lockdown due to pandemic. Some states though quickly recovered from economic collapse once the lockdown was lifted.

There are some lazy folks around me here who are you hoping for another lockdown. because they do not have anything to do and they are seeing free meal during that time.

There are some states in our country which had a positive economic growth despite the covid 19 pandemic situation. I think that state government of those states had nice plans to boost economy while the running lockdown due to pandemic. Some states though quickly recovered from economic collapse once the lockdown was lifted.
Yes I agree but unfortunately like with most things over here, most states didn't make plans for economic recovery and that's sad

Yes I agree but unfortunately like with most things over here, most states didn't make plans for economic recovery and that's sad
That depends on the government and also the citizens who can claim their rights and protest against the lockdown for their well being. When people protest against the government for the sake of their business , government can take necessary actions to prevent complete lockdown and allow only some businesses to operate in the pandemic , provided they follow all the covid protocols. The same thing happened in some states of our country. I am sad to know your government didn't make any plans for economic recovery.

The government in here have removed lockdown, but they may impose a partial lockdown if the cases rise. They will soon make vaccines mandatory for each and every person just like they are doing in many western countries. I do not want to get vaccinated because I have never suffered from a single covid-19 symptom. People have the right to choose what gets into their bodies.

There are some lazy folks around me here who are you hoping for another lockdown. because they do not have anything to do and they are seeing free meal during that time.
It's such a pathetic situation for people to be wishing for lockdown as lockdown is a very bad experience for everyone as most people couldn't go out to make money to sustain themselves.

Yeah , population is huge there in Pakistan and covid has put the people's life in trouble. You can take an example of Australia, though population is not much there , there were 1-2 cases daily and the government announced a week long lovkdown. So with low population, it's becomes easy to control the spread of covid.

The population of India is much larger than that of Pakistan. Covid-19 pandemic became worse in India because people mingled a lot and the high number of population just made things worse in India. I just hope that the pandemic is now under control in India.

The population of India is much larger than that of Pakistan. Covid-19 pandemic became worse in India because people mingled a lot and the high number of population just made things worse in India. I just hope that the pandemic is now under control in India.
Yeah people from certain states like Kerala don't follow any covid protocols, due to which there is rise in covid cases in that state and it also spreads to neighbouring states. They don't take vaccine as well , that's why India's covid situation is not getting better though there is some sort of improvement.

To some people , the pandemic is a blessing in disguise because they are able to realise their dream while its a curse and punishment to some people on the other hand.

Yeah people from certain states like Kerala don't follow any covid protocols, due to which there is rise in covid cases in that state and it also spreads to neighbouring states. They don't take vaccine as well , that's why India's covid situation is not getting better though there is some sort of improvement.

People should practice social distancing. I am a kind of person who believes that people have the right to not take vaccines if they do not want to. I have never even experienced a single symptom of Covid-19, so why should I take vaccine? people have the right to choose what gets injected into their bodies.

People should practice social distancing. I am a kind of person who believes that people have the right to not take vaccines if they do not want to. I have never even experienced a single symptom of Covid-19, so why should I take vaccine? people have the right to choose what gets injected into their bodies.
True , but vaccines can bring down the peak of covid cases to some extent at least. And as you said , people don't follow social distancing at all , they are freely seen roaming in markets without face masks and this mindset need to change at least. It's ok if they don't take vaccine provided they follow all covid protocols.

To some people , the pandemic is a blessing in disguise because they are able to realise their dream while its a curse and punishment to some people on the other hand.
I used to be someone that is so a good proponent of lockdown because I feel that lockdown with definitely limit the spread of the coronavirus pandemic around the world but I have come to discover that this Corona virus pandemic is here to stay and it's not going away anytime soon so we have to resume for our normal business but we must learn to take precautions so that we will not fall victim to the virus.

It will all depend on the government's ability to maintain the law and order during the lockdown and if they cannot then it is better to allow people live their normal lives.

True , but vaccines can bring down the peak of covid cases to some extent at least. And as you said , people don't follow social distancing at all , they are freely seen roaming in markets without face masks and this mindset need to change at least. It's ok if they don't take vaccine provided they follow all covid protocols.

I think that vaccines should only be given to people who are more vulnerable to Covid-19 diseases. Covid-19 vaccines are causing more problems for people who are reacting badly to these vaccines.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back