What's new

Lockdowns: For or Against?

I think that vaccines should only be given to people who are more vulnerable to Covid-19 diseases. Covid-19 vaccines are causing more problems for people who are reacting badly to these vaccines.
Yeah , before taking vaccine , especially for old people and anyone aged above 25+ , it's necessary to do a health check-up and confirm ourselves if we can take vaccine without causing any side effects later on. Those who have poor immunity should be given vaccine.

In this part of the universe, I strongly frown at another lockdown. It doesn't augur well for the common man. We should take safety precautions while hunting for our daily bread.
If lockdowns are successfully able to control the spread of covid 19 , its definitely necessary to impose lockdown. Because there are also alternative jobs that the people can do sitting in home for time being.

Last edited:
Though the vaccine will eradicate the remaining covid-19 from the face of the earth but I believe people should not be forced into taking it because we never experienced any issue of covid 19 in my area and other areas too,
People should practice social distancing. I am a kind of person who believes that people have the right to not take vaccines if they do not want to. I have never even experienced a single symptom of Covid-19, so why should I take vaccine? people have the right to choose what gets injected into their bodies.

In this part of the universe, I strongly frown at another lockdown. It doesn't augur well for the common man. We should take safety precautions while hunting for our daily bread.
Yeah , humans are always seen as facing even toughest of the situations successfully , so imposing lockdown is a coward decision any more because we know how to follow all the covid protocols.

Looking at the way things have turned out now, lockdowns are just a show of power by those in authority. There is no proof anywhere that the lockdowns worked instead there is so much evidence that the lockdowns have wrecked economics and governments in different parts of the world.
Also, people are out of work and industries are collapsing. In my opinion, all they want to do is to cause food shortage, chaos and unemployment. In many countries, people are unable to go to school because of the lockdowns as not everyone has access to online education especially in developing nations.
There is also no specific time the government of different nations that imposed lockdowns actually kept their word about when the lockdowns will be lifted, they just keep on shifting dates and trying to impose compulsory vaccination and passport.
I am definitely against any lockdown anywhere in the world because of the havoc it can and has caused since this whole covid thing started. My opinion.

Considering the financial impact of governments implementing lockdowns around the world, are you for or against restrictions? And why? We certainly can't have people dying left right and center, but at the same time, the financial pressure that this pandemic is going to put on our future generation is disgusting. Countries are already in debt indefinitely, and now COVID has forced governments to borrow more money increasing debt, and the cost of goods and services. Now, we have to consider the impact it is having on the current businesses. Some have been harmed more than others, and the ones that have been most impacted have taken loans, gone out of business, or fired some of their staff just to stay afloat.

I would be against the idea as it only delays the inevitable. Better planning is needed to prevent deaths from COVID 19. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts in the Poll Above
I'm totally against the lockdown idea.
The situation should be managed rather than go on another total lockdown.

It will all depend on the government's ability to maintain the law and order during the lockdown and if they cannot then it is better to allow people live their normal lives.
There is no law and order that the government of a country can maintain during a lockdown. That will actually help the country in its economic life in fact the worst coronavirus affected country in the world are always looking for a way to meet up there lockdown because it's a very bad thing for the country's economy.

There is no law and order that the government of a country can maintain during a lockdown. That will actually help the country in its economic life in fact the worst coronavirus affected country in the world are always looking for a way to meet up there lockdown because it's a very bad thing for the country's economy.
Some countries have economy from previous economic life gains so they can resist for long while poor countries cannot resist longer than that because of lack of country savings.

I do not have any problem with lock downs but then the government should provide a way in which businesses are going to be protected and people provided with relief materials.

Though the vaccine will eradicate the remaining covid-19 from the face of the earth but I believe people should not be forced into taking it because we never experienced any issue of covid 19 in my area and other areas too,

There are many people who are already facing many severe bad effects of vaccines. I do not want more people to face such effects. Many people have also died after getting vaccinated and this proves that vaccines are NOT for everyone!

Looking at the way things have turned out now, lockdowns are just a show of power by those in authority. There is no proof anywhere that the lockdowns worked instead there is so much evidence that the lockdowns have wrecked economics and governments in different parts of the world.
Also, people are out of work and industries are collapsing. In my opinion, all they want to do is to cause food shortage, chaos and unemployment. In many countries, people are unable to go to school because of the lockdowns as not everyone has access to online education especially in developing nations.
There is also no specific time the government of different nations that imposed lockdowns actually kept their word about when the lockdowns will be lifted, they just keep on shifting dates and trying to impose compulsory vaccination and passport.
I am definitely against any lockdown anywhere in the world because of the havoc it can and has caused since this whole covid thing started. My opinion.
You are actually not alone in this opinion of yours as I am a living witness of the wreck that lockdown have caused in my country Nigeria whereby I think I didn't have anything at all with me talk less of food at home during that loved a so it's a very bad policy that does not have any effect at all.

I do not have any problem with lock downs but then the government should provide a way in which businesses are going to be protected and people provided with relief materials.

Honestly speaking, I also never had any problem with lockdown because I earn my money through online sources. However, I may face problems when it comes to buying groceries during lockdown because I am also a customer and I may need products at the time of lockdown.

If the pandemic is really hitting hard,and a lot of people are dying in great number the sensible thing to do is to enjoy enforce another Lock down

I don't like the whole lock down idea, this is because the less privilege are not favoured, they can't meet their needs and pay Bill's.but if the government can cater for them efficiently then no problem

I don't like the whole lock down idea, this is because the less privilege are not favoured, they can't meet their needs and pay Bill's.but if the government can cater for them efficiently then no problem
Yes, these are the ones being affected more during the lockdown, and the government is not even putting any form of effort to even make things easier. The lack lockdown, I actually saw a new level of how bad the government can be, where they actually kept back what they where suppose to give out.

Considering the financial impact of governments implementing lockdowns around the world, are you for or against restrictions? And why? We certainly can't have people dying left-right and center, but at the same time, the financial pressure that this pandemic is going to put on our future generation is disgusting. Countries are already in debt indefinitely, and now COVID has forced governments to borrow more money increasing debt, and the cost of goods and services. Now, we have to consider the impact it is having on the current businesses. Some have been harmed more than others, and the ones that have been most impacted have taken loans, gone out of business, or fired some of their staff just to stay afloat.

I would be against the idea as it only delays the inevitable. Better planning is needed to prevent deaths from COVID 19. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts in the Poll Above.
Covid -19 tention has die down, it's not like before like in my country I believe there is nothing like covid-19 all we are doing is how to fix our economy

lockdown has done a negative impact on peoples life , it takes education backward,yes i know many people might have earn allot via online activities ,but the only plain truth is that it takes allot of thing back especially in my country.

I do not see anything in enforcing a lockdown provided that it is proving that if it is been adhered to then it can help to contain the virus within a matter of time.

yes, a complete lockdown has caused many problems for the people. This is because a complete lockdown has caused a lot of unemployment in our country. Our country is already facing from unemployment problem and lockdown has increased this problem.

The truth is that it's the poor and underprivileged people any society that will be worst hit by the log dance that the government are implementing and this is the reason why they are very reluctant to lifting off the lockdowns and they are also quick to implement it whenever they feel like it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back