What's new

Lockdowns: For or Against?

The government in here are no longer imposing lockdown. This is understandable because people were having a really hard time eaning their earnings daily. I am not against lockdowns. But an excessive lockdown is not something that I would favour for.
Same here as well , there is no more lockdown in any part of our country though there are night and weekend curfews in few cities but it won't affect the people much considering people now know how to manage well in lockdown kind situations as they are used to it very well.

Same here as well , there is no more lockdown in any part of our country though there are night and weekend curfews in few cities but it won't affect the people much considering people now know how to manage well in lockdown kind situations as they are used to it very well.

We can only hope that people do not witness a new wave of Covid-19 infections in any part of the world. It is not only making people lose their loved ones, it is also making people lose their jobs and businesses as well.

We can only hope that people do not witness a new wave of Covid-19 infections in any part of the world. It is not only making people lose their loved ones, it is also making people lose their jobs and businesses as well.
I heard recently a new variant has arrived named Mu. I think this crisis
is going to stay for long , making people's life hard with losing jobs and loved ones. I just hope we can discover a universal vaccine to treat all variants of covid.

The Philippines is in a confusing state because the daily cases have risen to 20,000 on the average but the government cannot impose a lockdown. There is no funds for the financial aid and the economy should be moving so the businesses can open (if there is no lockdown). That is a crazy decision. Too many will die.

The effect of a lockdown cuts both ways. It keeps the citizens from further exposure and deaths, but also frustrates the livelihood of everyone under lockdown by making them loose time and money too

If lockdowns are successfully able to control the spread of covid 19 , its definitely necessary to impose lockdown. Because there are also alternative jobs that the people can do sitting in home for time being.
I supported the lockdown because it was for her own good in order to prevent the virus from spreading so what after the lockdown at least we should follow the rules and regulation and creating social distance and the preventive measures to curtail the virus

I supported the lockdown because it was for her own good in order to prevent the virus from spreading so what after the lockdown at least we should follow the rules and regulation and creating social distance and the preventive measures to curtail the virus
Many people are actually not abiding by the rules and regulations in my country for the lockdown and it is sad to to see because it is behaviour like this that causes a third and fourth wave of rising infections.

Yeah people will have the default mindset after lockdown to maintain the social distancing and wear face maks in public places. But there are set of people who think they don't catch covid and they have strongest of everyone's immunity power so thry don't follow any covid protocols which can lead to the spread of covid even at faster rate than before.

The government in here are no longer imposing lockdown. This is understandable because people were having a really hard time eaning their earnings daily. I am not against lockdowns. But an excessive lockdown is not something that I would favour for.
Lockdown is one strategy that I hate so much simply because it limit people's freedom from moving around so that is why I am always going to be against it no matter the guys that the government are putting up.

I heard recently a new variant has arrived named Mu. I think this crisis
is going to stay for long , making people's life hard with losing jobs and loved ones. I just hope we can discover a universal vaccine to treat all variants of covid.

The covid-19 virus variants may never end and I think this disease may never end just like flu never ended when it was born in the world. However, the life of people will not stop. I do not think that the government of Pakistan will ever impose a strict lockdown ever and I think the same is true for India and other countries as well.

The covid-19 virus variants may never end and I think this disease may never end just like flu never ended when it was born in the world. However, the life of people will not stop. I do not think that the government of Pakistan will ever impose a strict lockdown ever and I think the same is true for India and other countries as well.
That's true. People now are developing anti bodies and have heard immunity which is certainly enough to face the covid 19 disease , may it be if any variant. So its good for us if we move on with our normal life by taking care of the health.

That's true. People now are developing anti bodies and have heard immunity which is certainly enough to face the covid 19 disease , may it be if any variant. So its good for us if we move on with our normal life by taking care of the health.

Honestly speaking, there are many people who are not actually afraid of any Covid-19 variant. I know of many people who do not even wear mask. I do think that this is wrong to some extent. many people do not care and this is why they are so against lockdown.

Honestly speaking, there are many people who are not actually afraid of any Covid-19 variant. I know of many people who do not even wear mask. I do think that this is wrong to some extent. many people do not care and this is why they are so against lockdown.
Yeah there are people like that , but we should take necessary precautions to avoid the spread of covid , we can't satisfy all the people because it's their life. One of the main reason why covid spread so fastly especially in india is its huge population and diverse communities who have their own different beliefs and opinions on covid.

If lockdowns are successfully able to control the spread of covid 19 , its definitely necessary to impose lockdown. Because there are also alternative jobs that the people can do sitting in home for time being.
Yes I'm definitely in support of lockdown in order to prevent the pandemic and virus from spreading and I think it was here up to cultural and fight the virus.

Considering the financial impact of governments implementing lockdowns around the world, are you for or against restrictions? And why? We certainly can't have people dying left-right and center, but at the same time, the financial pressure that this pandemic is going to put on our future generation is disgusting. Countries are already in debt indefinitely, and now COVID has forced governments to borrow more money increasing debt, and the cost of goods and services. Now, we have to consider the impact it is having on the current businesses. Some have been harmed more than others, and the ones that have been most impacted have taken loans, gone out of business, or fired some of their staff just to stay afloat.

I would be against the idea as it only delays the inevitable. Better planning is needed to prevent deaths from COVID 19. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts in the Poll Above.
Lockdown is not the solution to the pandemic, it is only a control measure that reduces the spread of the disease. Considering the fact that lockdown caused the citizen a lot because it Rob most people of their job and salaries making it difficult for them to feed and take care of their needs instead of government implementing lockdown, research should be well funded so that the cure to the pandemic can be gotten instead of using the control measures which is the lockdown that ends up ruining the life of most individuals.

Though
It's so sad that lockdown did a lot of negative impact on your life. I agree that losing a job and source of income is really very difficult. I also don't like another lockdown.
though i lost my job during the lockdown, but the lockdown is somehow a blessing jn desguise because I never have any cause to lack during the lockdown bevause i was introduced to an online business.

The effect of a lockdown cuts both ways. It keeps the citizens from further exposure and deaths, but also frustrates the livelihood of everyone under lockdown by making them loose time and money too
The effect of lockdown on a country's economy can manifest in unimaginable proportions that can keep a country's economy on a standstill and we all know that a country on a lockdown can be destroyed at any point in time so this is the reason why I do not like whenever the government of any country want to impose lockdown in the guise of limiting the spread of the coronavirus.

Last year when was lockdown I supported the lockdown because I understand where the government were coming from that it was for the best interest of the citizen of the country in order to curtail the spread of the virus.

Yeah there are people like that , but we should take necessary precautions to avoid the spread of covid , we can't satisfy all the people because it's their life. One of the main reason why covid spread so fastly especially in india is its huge population and diverse communities who have their own different beliefs and opinions on covid.

Covid is also spreading in here in Pakistan because Pakistan is also a densely populated country. I think countries with low population and with a low interaction rate are the ones where Covid-19 does not spread a lot and there are some countries like that in the world where people do not actually interatct with each other that much.

Considering the financial impact of governments implementing lockdowns around the world, are you for or against restrictions? And why? We certainly can't have people dying left-right and center, but at the same time, the financial pressure that this pandemic is going to put on our future generation is disgusting. Countries are already in debt indefinitely, and now COVID has forced governments to borrow more money increasing debt, and the cost of goods and services. Now, we have to consider the impact it is having on the current businesses. Some have been harmed more than others, and the ones that have been most impacted have taken loans, gone out of business, or fired some of their staff just to stay afloat.

I would be against the idea as it only delays the inevitable. Better planning is needed to prevent deaths from COVID 19. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts in the Poll Above.
The pandemic lock down has been a mixture of joy and sadness for me all the same, i lost the government job i was doing , i was down and dejected but a friend introduce me to bizdustry and also taught me how to invest in crypto, I picked up from there and started must own offline business.
Well since I can't confidently beat my chest and point out the gains or positive changes this lockdown has provided concerning the spread of the pandemic I will say no to it, other aspect of the country must be considered

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back