Least favourite sport?

ARx1821

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
May 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Let's walk always from the topic of your favourite sport, what is your least favourite sport? You don't have to hate it, can just be a sport you have 0 interest in.

Tough one. Might be tennis or even rugby. It used to be cricket but I managed a tournament where England won and it was honestly not the worst sport that I had watched.

I would say American football. I just don't get the appeal of people throwing a football for the purpose of getting it to the end zone.

Altair said:
I would say American football. I just don't get the appeal of people throwing a football for the purpose of getting it to the end zone.

I'm not a fan of American football but all sports are just as simple if you look at it in that way.

American Football is great. I always watch the Super Bowl even though its at a god awful time for us in the UK. There are honestly a lot more sports that are worse than American Football.

Doesn't American Football have more breaks than actual play? I heard something of the sort from a friend. If that's true, I would hate it - I hate the smallest of breaks in football.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back