What's new

Keep money in bank or invest in Bitcoin?

Money saving box is very risky and it is unprofessional way of saving money.
We are in a modern society where everything is computerized and we need to do things professionally including savings too.
Yeah for sure and that is why we term it as traditional way of savings. This method is only suitable for kids that are still learning how to save some coins and in such situation, it might help the child to develop the habit of savings and when he or she grows, he will then be depositing in the bank without challenges.

Yeah for sure and that is why we term it as traditional way of savings. This method is only suitable for kids that are still learning how to save some coins and in such situation, it might help the child to develop the habit of savings and when he or she grows, he will then be depositing in the bank without challenges.
Exactly 🙏 saving is a culture. In some cases most adults are using this traditional way of saving money. This is the way we save anyway until banking system now come into existence.
When this method was no longer encouraged we lost the habit of saving.

Based on the price increase in the bitcoins in the recent days, I think it is more profitable to invest in bitcoins rather than keep in bank and earn interest. However, if you want financial security, saving money in the bank is more secured

It depends on what you hope to achieve with that money, because investing in bitcoin automatically means you are looking for profit. Profit comes with a risk, and that is the probability of a loss, which can happen anytime and anyday because value fluctuates. But in all, investing money is safer than keeping idle funds in the bank, which will eventually be invested by the bank.

The price of Bitcoin has been making positive changes in recent times and this means those who bought it when the price was low must have made some profits.
If you keep Money in bank, it usually takes long time before being able to make money via interest. Some banks even deduct charges monthly.
I think it's better to invest in Bitcoin than to leave money in the bank, what do you think?
Well, this is not a bad idea. It is a good idea to invest in a bitcoin pension because its price is going very high bitcoin day by day so if you invest in it, then it can prove to be very profitable and better for you.

The price of Bitcoin has been making positive changes in recent times and this means those who bought it when the price was low must have made some profits.
If you keep Money in bank, it usually takes long time before being able to make money via interest. Some banks even deduct charges monthly.
I think it's better to invest in Bitcoin than to leave money in the bank, what do you think?
I prefer to invest in cryptocurrenies than to keep my money in bank. I believe that cryptocurrenies will definitely rise irrespective of any odds on the way. I have been into crypto business for quite sometimes. But in banking sector, bank charges is always expected without any interest in the Capital. So, receiving interest from crypto is far better.

I think it's better to keep money in the bank. But you put half the money in the bank and invest half the money in Bitcoin Investing money in bitcoin is a risky business because if the price falls by 50%, what will be the loss, but not in the bank, there you will not be at risk of falling rate.

I also think that investing money in Bitcoin is better than keeping it in the bank. This is because of the profits that you earn when bitcoin price goes high. The only disadvantage is when bitcoin price keeps falling and you really need the money, you will have to sell it and have a loss. But the bank also faces the disadvantage of inflation which will eventually make the money invaluable if you keep it for long there.

I also think that investing money in Bitcoin is better than keeping it in the bank. This is because of the profits that you earn when bitcoin price goes high. The only disadvantage is when bitcoin price keeps falling and you really need the money, you will have to sell it and have a loss. But the bank also faces the disadvantage of inflation which will eventually make the money invaluable if you keep it for long there.
I am currently experiencing the down side of having one's money in crypto currency wallets. My money has dropped drastically, though I am hopeful that it will rise with time. It is not easy to bear Such loss.

Rather invest the money in Cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin than save in bank, saving money in the bank will reduce the value of the money due to rising inflation, but if I invest it in Cryptocurrencies it can mutilpy my money.

It's probably better to keep money in banks because you know that you can't risk it, but you hardly make any profit by keeping your money in banks at the same time. It is riskier to invest in bitcoin, since the price could go down with 50 percent at any time, but it can also give you a huge profit because most of the time the price is going up. Overall, I think you need to weigh the choices and see the benefits/disadvantages.

As someone like my self that loves calculated risk I prefer to save my money on Bitcoin rather than inside of my bank, though it's obvious that saving your money inside the bank is much more safer, gauranteed and in some cases you would get a return on investment, but Bitcoin offers a higher return with great risk.

The bitcoin is market value is very high price of the bank investment .bank is very low profit of the invesment heavy amount of the fix amount no fix account no profit .bit coin is very high profit behaf the bank so my persol suggestion invest the amount of the bit coin.

If we look at the last few days, the price of bitcoin has gone up considerably. So I think we should put our money in bitcoin instead of keeping the story in the bank. The bank is a trusted place but the bitcoin will take you much further in your business.

It generally depends on public mindset.
People Store their money in banks to get interest and they see it as a safe place where their money is secured.
On the other hand People think that Btc transactions are not safe so they fear to invest in Bitcoin.

Do You mean investing in banks or investing in Bitcoin? When faced with the two options, I would rather choose to invest in Banks. This is because investment in banks is more assured compared to that of Bitcoin because we all know that bitcoin is very volatile. There is no possibility of your money losing value when you invest it in Banks. However, I can still choose to do both, invest in bank and in Bitcoin.

either saving money in bank or investing in bitcoin depends the situation at hand but to me i prefer investing in bitcoin but presently Bitcoin has fallen drastically and it's not favourable so saving money in bank is currently of preference because your money will be intact jist that there is no interest

It generally depends on public mindset.
People Store their money in banks to get interest and they see it as a safe place where their money is secured.
On the other hand People think that Btc transactions are not safe so they fear to invest in Bitcoin.
Thw idea of people thinking BTC transactions ain't safe is not so common, this is evident in the fact that more people are gaining knowledge about it and they are also accepting it. So that's not a serious issue of concern.

Saving in the bank is great but I won't encourage it most times. The bank policies encourages little or no interest on the savings. Your money is supposed yield more increase or interest for you. And the best way to do so without stress is by investing.

I have not I a idea about the save money and invest in bitcoin but some person have investing in bitcoin bitcoin currency has increased in future this currency placed the country currency so you should some invest and some keep money in bank

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back