What's new

Keep money in bank or invest in Bitcoin?

I am a cryptocurrency lover especially a Bitcoin lover thus I don't see any point in keeping my money idle in bank when I have Bitcoin that can help me gain profit

That depends on the btc price on that moment if it's low invest if it's hight like now keep ur money on bank

Better to have cash in bank than invest in btc,because you can withdraw whenever you want and how much you want. You dont need to think for fees,withdraw time.

Bitcoin is a very volatile currency and I will advise that if one is saving for a long term he can keep it safe in Bitcoin but if the savings is for short term, bank will be better .

For me, I'm feeling safe on my bank.
Cause Cryptocurrency has banned in my home country. So i don't know what will be happening if government will know! But the fact is many People still using.

Investing in btc is a reasonable idea cos bank is something I don't understand, especially in my country they keep stealing our money .

When the money stays in the bank account it does not generate any profit, but investing it in Bitcoin is a good idea and can also be of great benefits to you when the Bitcoin price has rise after you invest.

I think it is not either OR question. You should keep money in the bank as well as invest into the coin. You should never rely 100% on one way. And your focus should always be into multiple things. You should also understand that bitcoin sounds like future but it is not stable future. It can get pretty difficult over a period of time with crypto being insecure.

The reason for putting money in the bank is to save for future use, there is no risk involved, you get your money 100% when you need it, putting your money in crypto is an investment, and two things are involved, it is either you make profit or loss

I can always say that I prefer to invest my money on Bitcoin or any other crypto currency than to save it in to bank without expecting any gain/profits from it. If I save my money into bank I can spend it any how on unnecessary things but if invest it on a Bitcoin i will not spend it any how.

I will rather invest with Bitcoin because bitcoin business is very lucrative enough, As time goes by bitcoin is always rising at this period if you invest into bitcoin at the end of the day you will have earned more but it depends on the amount of money you deposited into it

If i had enough money in the bank, then I will sure be investing half of it on bitcoin and other coins like etherum, lite coin XRP and bitcoin cash, and I mean long term investment in which few years from now it must have appreciated a lot.

Keeping money in the bank is in safer place, but I prefer investing in bitcoin so to have more profit because is very good to invest your money into bitcoin wallet in order to make profit, especially now that the price of bitcoin is increasing

Well, Saving in the Bank or Investing on Bitcoin are both good ideas, but if I'm to choose I'll rather Invest on Bitcoin than to Save because the Money I Invest today will surely yield increase or Profit/Gain one day then I can Invest part of the Profit.
But I will suggest you Invest if you are sure you are gonna get More profit

If you only want your money to be safe (not 100%) and don't want to earn profits, then just keep it in the banks. But for me, I would invest some of my money in bitcoin when the timing is right. There's a risk but there's also a profit, unlike in banks.

I don't see myself just saving money up in my bank account when I know its value can never grow higher than expected. I prefer investing on Bitcoin and saving it long, knowing too well that profit end can come through it any time from it.

Its going to be the investung part for me imagine keeping the money in the bank and bitcoin started to raise you are losing money without knowing so it pays to invest and it also pays to invest into something like bitcoin
Post automatically merged:

I don't see myself just saving money up in my bank account when I know its value can never grow higher than expected. I prefer investing on Bitcoin and saving it long, knowing too well that profit end can come through it any time from it.
Smart move. Making profit is the best thing to do. Crypto is still going to move up. Thanks to the crypto I invested as far back 2016 I'm able to do things and buy stuff easily so long time invest is very good as well
Post automatically merged:

If you only want your money to be safe (not 100%) and don't want to earn profits, then just keep it in the banks. But for me, I would invest some of my money in bitcoin when the timing is right. There's a risk but there's also a profit, unlike in banks.
True there is risk but the risk is not as high as the making of the profit and if you ask me there is minimal risk since you are not trading the crypto. You just buying and selling which is a reputable business to generate income

The price of Bitcoin has been making positive changes in recent times and this means those who bought it when the price was low must have made some profits.
If you keep Money in bank, it usually takes long time before being able to make money via interest. Some banks even deduct charges monthly.
I think it's better to invest in Bitcoin than to leave money in the bank, what do you think?
For the record, I don't think it's possible for one to not have one's money in the bank. What may be hard is to have invested in bitcoin because some people are still afraid it's not trustworthy to put one's money in something one can't see physically or touch.

There's no way we can compare genuine investment to saving money in the bank, when you save money in the bank with time the money will start reducing in value due to inflation, whereas if you invest the money in a good venture you will get good profit in return.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back