What's new

Keep money in bank or invest in Bitcoin?

I
Keeping money in banks are probably safer because you know you can't lose it but in the same time you barely make any profit by keeping your money in banks. Investing in bitcoin is riskier, because the price could anytime go down with 50% but it also can make you a big profit since the price is going up most of the time. Overall I think you have to consider your options and see advantages/disadvantages from both banks and bitcoin. See which one suits your needs best
I really agree with that. Keeping money in the bank or saving money is not bad whether it brings interest or not.
Even as it is they are saying investing In Bitcoin wallet is the best there people who are loosing money every now and then.
Bitcoin is not the best thing that one need to consider.

There's no way we can compare genuine investment to saving money in the bank, when you save money in the bank with time the money will start reducing in value due to inflation, whereas if you invest the money in a good venture you will get good profit in return.
This is a fact of what happens to all of us with our money in banks. There is no one who doesn't have money in their bank account, it's all like a sacrifice we have made for banks owners because we still simply can't do without but future will tell.

Nobody can answer you in this, you have to make decisions based on your own situation, invest in bitcoin only if you are capable of losing money, as the increase of value isn't always guaranteed, drops occur and they can be harmful

The price of Bitcoin has been making positive changes in recent times and this means those who bought it when the price was low must have made some profits.
If you keep Money in bank, it usually takes long time before being able to make money via interest. Some banks even deduct charges monthly.
I think it's better to invest in Bitcoin than to leave money in the bank, what do you think?
Yeah, to some extend it is better to invest in bitcoin than to invest in banks. But in some few instances, we still need to save some amount of money in the bank for regular expenses and other unknown events that might occur in the future unexpectedly because in many cases, the time you may be in need for the money may be the time bitcoin price may reduce and this might bring serious problems if you don't have any spare cash somewhere.

The price of Bitcoin has been making positive changes in recent times and this means those who bought it when the price was low must have made some profits.
If you keep Money in bank, it usually takes long time before being able to make money via interest. Some banks even deduct charges monthly.
I think it's better to invest in Bitcoin than to leave money in the bank, what do you think?
The way Bitcoin is today, we need to keep our money in the bank.Once the value of the bitcoin has stabilized, we should invest in it. Those who invested in bitcoin a few years ago have made a lot of money today. In order to do this, we must first get complete information about it.

In my home country, saving account in banks get you 4-5 percent interest and fixed deposit gets you 8-9 percent interest. Currently bitcoin is growing with the rate of 2 percent and higher everyday. I hope you understand my point.

Bitcoin investment can be rewarding at times when you invest on it without looking at the risk involved.
I am the kind of person that believe so much in savings and investment.
We save to invest but that is not the case about you I don't think you can succeed.
Yeah, to some extend it is better to invest in bitcoin than to invest in banks. But in some few instances, we still need to save some amount of money in the bank for regular expenses and other unknown events that might occur in the future unexpectedly because in many cases, the time you may be in need for the money may be the time bitcoin price may reduce and this might bring serious problems if you don't have any spare cash somewhere.

If you have money in the bank they are safe and there is no fear of losing them but they will remain the same but if you see the right time to invest in bitcoin,You can double your money by investing when the price of Bitcoin has dropped.Many people prefer to invest in banks instead of keeping money to make a profit.

Nobody can answer you in this, you have to make decisions based on your own situation, invest in bitcoin only if you are capable of losing money, as the increase of value isn't always guaranteed, drops occur and they can be harmful
It's one's responsibility to decide on which one to go with, either bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies and saving in banks. Only if people know a way to manipulate cryptocurrencies and influence the prices themselves, they would be very comfortable investing in bitcoin than just leaving their funds stored up in banks.

I have a fairly large amount of money in the bank. It is intended for buying a lot where we can build a house or apartment for renting out. To be honest, I do not trust crypto currency for the simple reason that it is not regulated by the government. Having no clear idea of the origin or the crypto currency and who is controlling the production. As long as there is demand then the price will go up. But if someone is controlling the production then he is at the best advantage.

I have a fairly large amount of money in the bank. It is intended for buying a lot where we can build a house or apartment for renting out. To be honest, I do not trust crypto currency for the simple reason that it is not regulated by the government. Having no clear idea of the origin or the crypto currency and who is controlling the production. As long as there is demand then the price will go up. But if someone is controlling the production then he is at the best advantage.
It's always better to have ones investment grow in cryptocurrency. As it's one of the most fastest rising project in the world today, leaving your money in blockchain technology is like buying a ticket for participating in goldmine operations.

You can put into banks as well . Banks are giving interest and profits on the amount we put into banks. If they give you appropriate interest then you should do this and put your money into banks. But investing into bitcoin having risk factor. As yesterday the price has fallen so be careful about this and think twice to put into bitcoin.

Keeping money in the bank is called savings because the money will remain the way you put it there but keeping your money in Bitcoin wallet is an investment meaning that it carries alot of risk, you can easily lose your money.

The best option for safe money keeping still remains the bank despite the monthly charges as Bitcoin wallet is an investment that is not safe at all.

If I have a huge amount of money right now, I will prefer to invest the money into crypto currency exchange Business rather than saving it in the bank. Bank can never give me profit on my money instead they will even remove bank charges on it but investing my money into Bitcoin will make my money go up more.

Well both are great option some time it becomes difficult to choose one of them but the pros and cons could determine for which one to go for. Because if you just keep your miney in bank it will not benefit you more than just to be in safe hands.

Since the interest in bank is only 2-3% i would rather put my money on Bitcoin investment. Of course the risk is big but im patient enough to wait if ever the price fall. Im willing to wait even for years for s good yield because i believe that there's no loss in Bitcoin if you don't panic sell 😂

This is a very tricky question but I will go with bitcoin, because when saving in the banks you get absolutely nothing for your savings some banks may tell you you’ll get an interest annually but most times that interest is not even up to 5% of whatever you have in your bank Account but with bitcoin there are chances of the coin rising with time and you’ll get maximum profit but you’ll have to know when to buy and sell your coins invade of you huge fall-in the coin

The advantage of keeping money in the bank is just for the purpose of saving incase you have a project you want to work on and don't want to spend the money.. while would I want to do that when I have the opportunity of investing it and getting back more profit on the money instead of keeping it. So for me investing in bitcoin is the best option to go for that way you earn on the money.

Bitcoin Cash has cheaper transfer fees around $0.20 per transaction so making transactions in BCH will save you more money than using BTC. A BTC transaction can cost around $1 USD per transaction, although it previously went up to around $25 per transaction! BCH has faster transfer times

I would definitely choose investing in bitcoins over saving my money in the bank,with the current price of bitcoin I would invest in bitcoins now. In keeping Money in a bank, it usually takes long time before being able to make money via interest. Some banks even deduct charges monthly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back