What's new

Keep money in bank or invest in Bitcoin?

The price of Bitcoin has been making positive changes in recent times and this means those who bought it when the price was low must have made some profits.
If you keep Money in bank, it usually takes long time before being able to make money via interest. Some banks even deduct charges monthly.
I think it's better to invest in Bitcoin than to leave money in the bank, what do you think?

I think it is okay to have some stakes in Bitcoin as long as the pandemic continues. It is necessary to state also that having your funds in the bank will go a long way to help you see how the world operates. You can't just invest all your money in Bitcoin and depend on it alone without having some of those funds in the bank.

One cannot work all the days of his/her life. Your money works for you anytime, especially when you are old. Our banking systems and policies are not giving encouraging interest on savings. Preferably, investing (investing in Bitcoin) grows your money than saving.

Saving or keeping money in bank is good and buying or saving bitcoins is good too. The most important thing in this is to make the right decision at the right time. If you are lucky to buy bitcoin at a very low price, then it will be profitable when the price goes high.

Keeping money in the bank is safe yes, but it's not profitable, so investing in bitcoin is more profitable.

Investment alone is nice rather than storing your money in a particular place where it won't grow, so investing in bitcoin is way better than keeping money in the bank

Putting money in banks gives you a guarantee you will get it back With small profit but investing it in bitcoins is earning more profit with a lot of risk due to the online service untrustworthy people and network problems.

Always remember the old sayings, don’t put all your eggs in one basket. You can have both, put some money in the bank and some invest it In cryptocurrency. Your money in the bank will be your lifeline if ever your investment will not prosper.

I think it is okay to have some stakes in Bitcoin as long as the pandemic continues. It is necessary to state also that having your funds in the bank will go a long way to help you see how the world operates. You can't just invest all your money in Bitcoin and depend on it alone without having some of those funds in the bank.
my recent experience with Bitcoin is what would make me agree with you on this. If onee does not save some money in the bank, an urgent need for money could come on the day the price of Bitcoin depreciates, and you will definitely haveto sell low.

I do not keep my money in the bank and i don't really interested to invest in bitcoin,i only concentrate on investing on other altcoins cryptocurrency like ethereum because i think that is going to be another bitcoin in few years to come.am not really interested to invest in bitcoins anyone

The price of Bitcoin has been making positive changes in recent times and this means those who bought it when the price was low must have made some profits.
If you keep Money in bank, it usually takes long time before being able to make money via interest. Some banks even deduct charges monthly.
I think it's better to invest in Bitcoin than to leave money in the bank, what do you think?
At times keeping your money in the bank could be a life safer than converting it to Bitcoin. This is because Bitcoin value fluctuate and it drop anything and the value you saved in crypto currency with your fiat drops too. However except their is inflation which could also after your fiat, your money remain in same value.

Investing in Bitcoin can seem complicated but it is much easier when you. In a sense to be a excellent trader in Bitcoin transactions.Keep that in mind People usually do not give away money for free. That's why we need to work hard and dream big.

Keeping money on the bank in my country yield little or no interest, o I prefer it's best to invest in bit coin, since the price fluctuates, you don't know when it'll increase and you'll make extreme profit, other crypto currencies are good investment too, keeping is also advisable but investing in bitcoin is best.

you just invest money in the bank because it is more secure, than investing in bitcoin later because you suddenly invested a lot and then at the same time suddenly fell down you will definitely not be chasing them

I think that there's a lot more uncertainty and risk that is involved in keeping your money in Bitcoin rather than in a bank. If you look at it Bitcoin prices to fluctuate greatly, and so if you are saving money in terms of only using Bitcoin your savings could decrease substantially if the Price had to go down. Where is in a bank you are guaranteed of your savings, and you are certain that you will have that amount that you put in plus a small amount of interest. It is important to have a good amount in your bank before you invest in Bitcoin, as something to fall back on in case your cryptocurrency Investments do not work out.

When starting a business, you should start small on a small scale. Be aware of all aspects of sighing. You should invest some of your income in bitcoin and analyze it for a while to see if you are making a profit from it.And buy bitcoin when its value is declining So that later when the price goes up you can sell it and make a profit and You can invest more money if you understand this business better
Post automatically merged:

When starting a business, you should start small on a small scale. Be aware of all aspects of sighing. You should invest some of your income in bitcoin and analyze it for a while to see if you are making a profit from it.And buy bitcoin when its value is declining So that later when the price goes up you can sell it and make a profit and You can invest more money if you understand this business better

I agree with you, investing in Bitcoin is much more profitable than keeping money in the bank, most banks keep reducing the percentage you get when you save money or keep your money in a fixed deposit account but investing your funds is a more guaranteed way to make more profit off your money but ensure you know when to buy so you don't end up buying when it's high

You cannot gain it by keeping your money in the bank, but if you invest or trade it in cryptocurrency, then you can get a lot of profit from it so I will advise that you should invest money in cryptocurrency instead of save in bank.

The money that is actually advisable for you to move to crypto are those which you don't see yourself using in years. Crypto is dynamic and that makes it unpredictable. So only move the money which you don't have it use to into crypto.

Bitcoin is at the (very) “high-risk” end of the investment spectrum. The price of cryptocurrencies is volatile; some can go bust, others could be scams, and occasionally one may increase in value and produce a return for investors.

As Danny Cox, from the financial services company Hargreaves Lansdown, puts it: “Cryptocurrencies could remain niche, become mainstream, vanish without trace or anything in between, and any investment should be considered as very high risk.

The price of Bitcoin increasing day by day . If we invest money in Bitcoin it may be good for us. If we keep money it is not profitable for us. Because the money that we keep in the back is not increase . So if we want to increase our money we should that we investment in Bitcoin . Bitcoin price increasing at high level. So it will be profitable for us .

Share the money into two save some percentage in the bank for emergencies and use some percentages for your bitcoin and leave it to appreciate you will be glad you did because with patience surely bitcoin will rise above your purchase price and you take your profit.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back