What's new

Keep money in bank or invest in Bitcoin?

Saving is a different thing entirely from investment and they cover two different purposes. Investment is done to yield interest and make a good profit that will improve someone. It comes with its own risk which is the possibility of a Dall in value and potential loss.

You can do both like you can invest in Bitcoin and save in bank as well but if I got this opportunity so I will must invest in Bitcoin ,yeah it's risky but it also depends on the luck so I will invest it in Bitcoin to increase my money and till where I didn't get the profit from the investment .
From my perspective investment is better.

There is an abundance of positive sentiment around Bitcoin right now.Some investors compare Bitcoin to gold as a potential store of value as it increases in relative worth against both the U.S. dollar and gold.Knowing the risks of any investment is as important as grasping potential.

Invest your 50% of your money in the bitcoin and 50% in the bank. Its a win win situation. For me, Bitcoin is the greatest investment opportunity of our generation. Bitcoin becomes more widely accepted as a method of payment, it gains acceptance as a legitimate asset class.

The price of Bitcoin has been making positive changes in recent times and this means those who bought it when the price was low must have made some profits.
If you keep Money in bank, it usually takes long time before being able to make money via interest. Some banks even deduct charges monthly.
I think it's better to invest in Bitcoin than to leave money in the bank, what do you think?
I don't really buy the idea of keeping money in the bank except in countries where interest rate is attractive. Investing in Bitcoin can be a bit risky for a short-term, but if you have enough money, let me say spare capital, you can invest in Bitcoin for a long-term.

This shouldn't eben be up for a debate at all. Even though the value of bitcoin rises and falls at some point. But, bank is still way not better than investing in bitcoin. You do not get any increase when you save your money in the bank but get your money deducted as a result of charges.
Bitcoin is way better

This can be quite risky putting into consideration the volatility of Bitcoin. However, no risks, no profits, so if it were for myself, I would rather invest in bitcoinsthan let the money idle away in the bank.

Bitcoin is still considered by most to be a risky investment and you should never invest more than you can afford to lose. That being said, highly volatile assets do tend to have greater potential for return (matched by its potential for incredible loss). You should always consult a licensed financial planner.

if I'm to choose any of those things are rather prefer to put my money in the bank because to me I think that is the most secured way of saving money because it is back up by the Federal government and if anything happens to my money in the bank there is a higher possibility of getting it back,but once anything happens to your cryptocurrency the is a lower possibility of getting back your cryptocurrency. It depends on an individual that is for me

Bitcoin Cash has cheaper transfer fees (around $0.20 per transaction), so making transactions in BCH will save you more money than using BTC. A BTC transaction can cost around $1 USD per transaction, although it previously went up to around $25 per transaction! BCH has faster transfer times.

Diversification is applicable here.Everything has advantages and disadvantages,With it's various high length of risks involved. It's preferable when these risks are shared within both areas. Concentrating on just one may leave u without nothing St the end,when profit is not made. If someone really wants to invest... U don't have to invest with all. Likewise keeping money in the bank. Everything is not meant be kept in the bank, investments is necessary. But don't invest all...take the risk!

Keeping money in the bank is a safe option no risk involve at all especially if it is kept in a fixed deposit unlike bitcion which has a lot risk considering the volatile nature of the coin.

It is better to invest than to put your money in the bank. Let me tell you this the bank you put your money is not keeping your money they are investing your money and they will get more money and give you back the amount you put in there. Bank. So don't just put your money where it can grow just invest in bitcoin because your money will bring back more money for you.

For me I would rather put it I bank than buy BTC. If I buy BTC it will be from my extra cash, because i don't really trust bitcoin the way the price fluctuate is really scary and am not ready for such stress right now so I will go for bank

I should prefer for investing bitcoin because of positive changes for this couple of years since 2018 ive invested in so many platforms and trading websites and so far no problem about it. My profits is still positive cryptos like bitcoin and any uprasing cryptos has a hude impact in this coming years.

The price of Bitcoin has been making positive changes in recent times and this means those who bought it when the price was low must have made some profits.
If you keep Money in bank, it usually takes long time before being able to make money via interest. Some banks even deduct charges monthly.
I think it's better to invest in Bitcoin than to leave money in the bank, what do you think?
If you have a lot of money, invest your money in bitcoin.But if you think you have nothing left to lose, don't do it. Investing in bitcoin is always risky. Money can sink easily. My advice to you would be to start a physical business if you have a lot of money. Which will make things easier for you in the future.

It is a two way thing, is either you want to take risk or allow your money remain stagnant. Investing is risky but you have a chance of your money to be increase when you invest. But when you save money, your money will remain stangnant for a long time and you might end up meeting less than you put there.

Both are depending on your choice by keeping money in banks are probably safer and secured than investing because you know you can't lose it but in the same at the same time you can't make any profit by keeping your money in banks. Investing in bitcoin is riskier, because the price could anytime go down with but it also can make you a big profit by investing in bitcoin.

Why will I keep money in the bank , it is better to invest your money in business and into Bitcoin. When you invest your money in Bitcoin you get more money back as profit but in bank your money does not multiply.

If you have a lot of money, invest your money in bitcoin.But if you think you have nothing left to lose, don't do it. Investing in bitcoin is always risky. Money can sink easily. My advice to you would be to start a physical business if you have a lot of money. Which will make things easier for you in the future.
The mistake some people make is that they invest their last cash in crypto currencies and then they end up not having any other source of income or even a business. It's best to start a business first then invest your profit in Bitcoin as Time goes on.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back