What's new

Keep money in bank or invest in Bitcoin?

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
The price of Bitcoin has been making positive changes in recent times and this means those who bought it when the price was low must have made some profits.
If you keep Money in bank, it usually takes long time before being able to make money via interest. Some banks even deduct charges monthly.
I think it's better to invest in Bitcoin than to leave money in the bank, what do you think?

This can be quite risky putting into consideration the volatility of Bitcoin. However, no risks, no profits, so if it were for myself, I would rather invest in bitcoins than let the money idle away in the bank.

This can be quite risky putting into consideration the volatility of Bitcoin. However, no risks, no profits, so if it were for myself, I would rather invest in bitcoins than let the money idle away in the bank.
Yeah the volatility is really helpful because that is what makes us earn profit from because when the price flunctuates we can easily take out the profit

Keeping money in banks are probably safer because you know you can't lose it but in the same time you barely make any profit by keeping your money in banks. Investing in bitcoin is riskier, because the price could anytime go down with 50% but it also can make you a big profit since the price is going up most of the time. Overall I think you have to consider your options and see advantages/disadvantages from both banks and bitcoin. See which one suits your needs best

Yeah the volatility is really helpful because that is what makes us earn profit from because when the price flunctuates we can easily take out the profit
You are right but the same way the fluctuations can give profits on investment, if price dips, it could cause a loss.

I think that keeping in the bank is much safer than investing in btc. but you can share: half in the bank, half in btc. go at risk only by half, maybe your btc will increase a lot and you will have a huge profit.

I think that keeping in the bank is much safer than investing in btc. but you can share: half in the bank, half in btc. go at risk only by half, maybe your btc will increase a lot and you will have a huge profit.
I guess keeping money in form of bitcoin is for those that actually want to trade and invest because if the price falls there would be issues

I guess keeping money in form of bitcoin is for those that actually want to trade and invest because if the price falls there would be issues

and if in a month it will be 20k 1 btc and it will increase suddenly? they will make a profit. but what you say is true.

I prefer if you're experienced in the trading domain to invest some amount (30-40% of your total money will be good).

there are many people who profits from this and last period, you can one of them^^

and if in a month it will be 20k 1 btc and it will increase suddenly? they will make a profit. but what you say is true.
That's the advantage and in the same time disadvantage of bitcoin. It could go up with a couple thousand dollars overnight but it could also go down with a couple thousand dollars overnight. You have to take this risk in consideration when investing your money in bitcoin.

That's the advantage and in the same time disadvantage of bitcoin. It could go up with a couple thousand dollars overnight but it could also go down with a couple thousand dollars overnight. You have to take this risk in consideration when investing your money in bitcoin.

correct. you do not risk, you do not win. just as you invest in other smaller currencies that you hope will grow, so you can invest in btc. they are all the same, at risk.

I would invest in a reliable platform and let my btc grow for me my money don't increase sitting in the bank.

ok and if btc drops suddenly what do you do? at least in the bank, as much as you deposit you will have. but in these you go at risk. you can invest tomorrow and the day after tomorrow to decrease by 30% the value on the market and you lost from the start.

Saving large amounts of money in a bank will certainly lose because you only get small interest per year, the current Bitcoin price is $ 15,985.96 is also very risky if you buy Bitcoin now, you should buy Bitcoin when the price is cheap.

I think there is both advantage and disadvantage attached to it so most people make profit and loss keeping their bitcoin

The price of Bitcoin has been making positive changes in recent times and this means those who bought it when the price was low must have made some profits.
If you keep Money in bank, it usually takes long time before being able to make money via interest. Some banks even deduct charges monthly.
I think it's better to invest in Bitcoin than to leave money in the bank, what do you think?
Yes, I am so agreed with you. Bank saving is an old idea . We should invest in Bitcoin Because it ll give us not only our savings but also profit

Yes, I am so agreed with you. Bank saving is an old idea . We should invest in Bitcoin Because it ll give us not only our savings but also profit
Since I stopped leaving my money in bank account, I have had peace, I am not Afraid of losing part of my money to their monthly charges.

Since I stopped leaving my money in bank account, I have had peace, I am not Afraid of losing part of my money to their monthly charges.
Any bank occurs fees for getting earning and pay salary to their employees even online wallet providers have transaction fees for the same purpose.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back