What's new

Keep money in bank or invest in Bitcoin?

If I don't have money like $300 I don't think I will be Investing in bitcoin now , I will opt for litecoin, Stellar, polkadot and ethereum, I will split the money in them and watch all of them, certainly and all things been equal I will make profit in them.

It is better to invest your money on Bitcoin or any crytocurenccy than putting it in the bank,. The money you invest in crytocurenccy keeps growing every day, but money you keep in your bank account remains the same without interest instead the business withdraw monthly interest from it, like text message fees, transaction fees and so on.

I will joyfully go for investing in bitcoins over saving in the bank, although you can as well open a fixed deposit account whereby you get to receive a particular amount of money at the end of the concluded contracted date, but no matter the banking system skills put in place the fact still remains valid and sound that investing in bitcoins will be my almost preferred first choice option.

As for me i to wouldn't suggest all your money to be put in Banks likewise putting all your money in Bitcoin investment, I wouldn't suggest that as well. As far as am concerned I would invest like 40 percent of my money on Bitcoin, 30 Percent in bank then the rest I can use it for a stable constant investment, do not put all your eggs in one basket my style

I even doubt any body given an opportunity to invest in either bank or crypto will go for bank. Investing in bank is not encouraging at all because of the low interest. Crypto can guarantee you multiple profits you will gain in bank.

If you know much about bitcoin you can always invest a substantial amount by buying bitcoin through digital wallet and holding as the price Rises but it's better to buy what you feel you can lose, saving your money in the bank also is needed so as to cater for any emergencies or future expenses because it is very very important

As for me, i will invest in bitcoin, because investing in bitcoin can increase your amount of money within an hour, saving money in bank will even reduce the amount of money you kept there because there are charges you pay for and you will be receiving debit alert every month, but investing in Bitcoin is also risky but if you have the necessary knowledge about how it operates you can't experience loss and you should be very patient.

I think that is the thing some people are doing now. The move all their funds from bank account to their cryptocurency wallets and invest in bitcoins. Whenever they need money, they will withdraw from their wallet into the local bank account. They do this in order to multiple their cash for more profits. I think this should be down with caustion as crypto currency are liable to crash in price too. And some might lose all his money if care is not taking.

The price of Bitcoin has been making positive changes in recent times and this means those who bought it when the price was low must have made some profits.
If you keep Money in bank, it usually takes long time before being able to make money via interest. Some banks even deduct charges monthly.
I think it's better to invest in Bitcoin than to leave money in the bank, what do you think?
I think it would be better to invest in bitcoin because its value is very high. In recent days you can see that its value has increased so much that it is better than putting money in one. I think trading in bitcoin is a better decision than keeping money in the bank and it is also more profitable.

Yeah, to some extend it is better to invest in bitcoin than to invest in banks. But in some few instances, we still need to save some amount of money in the bank for regular expenses and other unknown events that might occur in the future unexpectedly because in many cases, the time you may be in need for the money may be the time bitcoin price may reduce and this might bring serious problems if you don't have any spare cash somewhere.
You are right, at the beginning of this month, when the price of BTC went high, I sold some of mine and withdraw the money to my bank. This was because I wanted to travel the following week, in order for me to ensure I do not sell at a low price on the day I need the money.

I will prefer you to invest in Cryptocurrency rather than Saving in bank. Because the bank gives you very low rate of profit that is equal to almost zero. In Cryptocurrency there is great volatility but must consult with expert and don't invest all your money just invest 50 to 60 % of your total capital.

You are absolutely right.money in the bank won't earn you good profit but bitcoin will fetch you a very good profit within a very short time.so investing in bitcoin is the best.

The price of Bitcoin has been making positive changes in recent times and this means those who bought it when the price was low must have made some profits.
If you keep Money in bank, it usually takes long time before being able to make money via interest. Some banks even deduct charges monthly.
I think it's better to invest in Bitcoin than to leave money in the bank, what do you think?
Keeping your money in the bank is useless, they will even deduct VAT charges. I prefer to invest it, and sometimes I invest in crypto currency. When it rises a little I can sell it and make my profit. If you keep your money in the bank you are losing opportunities to make more money.

If you just save your money in the bank you will only freeze it and will not get any type of profit.
But if you invest in Bitcoin you can earn huge profit when after rise in price, and I think it is preferable to invest rather than just saving the money in bank.

Yeah, to some extend it is better to invest in bitcoin than to invest in banks. But in some few instances, we still need to save some amount of money in the bank for regular expenses and other unknown events that might occur in the future unexpectedly because in many cases, the time you may be in need for the money may be the time bitcoin price may reduce and this might bring serious problems if you don't have any spare cash somewhere.
You are right, at the beginning of this month, when the price of BTC went high, I sold some of mine and withdraw the money to my bank. This was because I wanted to travel the following week, in order for me to ensure I do not sell at a low price on the day I need the money.
Keeping your money in the bank is useless, they will even deduct VAT charges. I prefer to invest it, and sometimes I invest in crypto currency. When it rises a little I can sell it and make my profit. If you keep your money in the bank you are losing opportunities to make more money.
Nothing worries me like losing money to all those bank charges. I do not like them at all. Sometimes, you get charged for even withdrawing money at an ATM stand. I believe more people would stop saving their money in banks with time.

Bitcoin investment can be rewarding at times when you invest on it without looking at the risk involved.
I am the kind of person that believe so much in savings and investment.
We save to invest but that is not the case about you I don't think you can succeed.
Yeah, you are right. It's from savings that we do investment and the two are really similar. It's necessary we invest in projects like blockchain technology which is headed by bitcoin with the amounts we can afford to lose. For the amount we have budgeted for, it's better we save that in the bank for safety.

Bitcoin investment can be rewarding at times when you invest on it without looking at the risk involved.
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Affiliates Here!​
semp.net​
I am the kind of person that believe so much in sa
B
Yeah, you are right. It's from savings that we do investment and the two are really similar. It's necessary we invest in projects like blockchain technology which is headed by bitcoin with the amounts we can afford to lose. For the amount we have budgeted for, it's better we save that in the bank for safety.
Yes without saving it will be hard extremely hard to do investment.
I made mention that when we do the right saving we will be able to invest for tomorrow. Without saving there will be no investment specifically.

I can invest my money into bitcoin but it has to be like 30% of my money... bitcoin is like a ponzi scheme...you can't predict it...today it rise and stay for months then it drop drastically that sometimes it get one depressed...

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Affiliates Here!​

semp.net​

I am the kind of person that believe so much in sa

B

Yes without saving it will be hard extremely hard to do investment.
I made mention that when we do the right saving we will be able to invest for tomorrow. Without saving there will be no investment specifically.
Good advice dear friend.
The back bone for investment is always savings and even with the savings, we need to do it secured by depositing the money in the bank rather than using some of the traditional ways like the money savings box to save our money because it's riskier.

Good advice dear friend.
The back bone for investment is always savings and even with the savings, we need to do it secured by depositing the money in the bank rather than using some of the traditional ways like the money savings box to save our money because it's riskier.
Money saving box is very risky and it is unprofessional way of saving money.
We are in a modern society where everything is computerized and we need to do things professionally including savings too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back