What's new

Keep money in bank or invest in Bitcoin?

The price of Bitcoin has been making positive changes in recent times and this means those who bought it when the price was low must have made some profits.
If you keep Money in bank, it usually takes long time before being able to make money via interest. Some banks even deduct charges monthly.
I think it's better to invest in Bitcoin than to leave money in the bank, what do you think?
I keep saying it that using your Money to buy bitcoin and trade in crypto currency is far better than saving your money in the bank, most time banks even deduct from your savings while you get more when you invest in bitcoin.

Keeping money in banks are probably safer because you know you can't lose it but in the same time you barely make any profit by keeping your money in banks. Investing in bitcoin is riskier, because the price could anytime go down with 50% but it also can make you a big profit since the price is going up most of the time. Overall I think you have to consider your options and see advantages/disadvantages from both banks and bitcoin. See which one suits your needs best
Yeah i think you are right because most people who keeps money in the bank hardly make more profit because its not like the price of the coin that flunctuate rapidly to a very large amount i think , so i think most times i really dont support it

People that keep money in the bank don't have business ideas or they keep such Money as reserve from their busineses, personally before I keep money in the bank I must have substantial amount invested in business.

I keep saying it that using your Money to buy bitcoin and trade in crypto currency is far better than saving your money in the bank, most time banks even deduct from your savings while you get more when you invest in bitcoin.
I have benefitted from my crypto currencies investments more than any bank could think of giving me as interest. Nothing can convince me to think otherwise about this matter, banks are exploitative.

The price of Bitcoin has been making positive changes in recent times and this means those who bought it when the price was low must have made some profits.
If you keep Money in bank, it usually takes long time before being able to make money via interest. Some banks even deduct charges monthly.
I think it's better to invest in Bitcoin than to leave money in the bank, what do you think?
Actually both have different purpose if we b are to be realistic why i said so its because investing in crypto currency is dangerous because if it risk while back money have no risk you can keep money in the bank if you need it to pay dinner bills as fast as possible

Any bank occurs fees for getting earning and pay salary to their employees even online wallet providers have transaction fees for the same purpose.
You are absolutely right Because if you deposit money in the bank, then your fee is deducted from it.And if you invest this money in something, then it will benefit you and your income will also increase. If you invest in bitcoin, then this is a great idea.The speed at which its price is increasing, it may be worth $ 100000 in the coming days.

It is very good to invest in coin than to be keeping money in the bank where you will only be receiving very little interest like #3:00k every month .
If one can make better research on online business and get the legit one its very profitable than keeping money in the bank.

Actually both have different purpose if we b are to be realistic why i said so its because investing in crypto currency is dangerous because if it risk while back money have no risk you can keep money in the bank if you need it to pay dinner bills as fast as possible
No one is saying we shouldn't keep money for moments of emergencies, but you should not leave it in bank without having some investment.

I agree with you that investing money in bitcoin is more better than just to leave the money in the bank because the money will not increase reasonably in the bank because of the low interest on the money saved and also, the charges bank will deduct from the account may not be too palatable for savings. Meanwhile bitcoin has a free movement up and down and can easily increase the money with time.

You keep money in the bank, its depreciates, you keep money in crypto either as stable coin or unstable coin, you are certain of increment at some point and withdrawal at ease.

Keeping money in the bank is never a good idea when you have a good investment just like Bitcoin, I prefer investing my money in Bitcoin than keeping it in the bank.

Keeping money in bank is like feeding a dead dog with meat, it has no impact. The best way to give life to your money is by investing in crytocurrency.

Based on what we are witnessing these days, investing on bitcoins is more profitable than keeping money in the bank account even if it is fixed deposit bank account.

Crypto Currencies like Bitcoin offer a good returns on investment, but try and have some money in bank so that you won't get into an emergency that would make you sell your crypto at a low rate
Post automatically merged:

Crypto Currencies like Bitcoin offer a good returns on investment, but try and have some money in bank so that you won't get into an emergency that would make you sell your crypto at a low rate

We all know that the money being kept in the bank will definitely see a decrease at the end of the year. Charges and all will make the money kept in bank decrease and it will never see an increase again.
Investing in bitcoin however is profitable as in the short or long run, profit is going to be made

To me the best thing to do is to invest in the digital currency bitcoin, because it keeps increasing in it value daily, while banks give little interest.

We all know that the money being kept in the bank will definitely see a decrease at the end of the year. Charges and all will make the money kept in bank decrease and it will never see an increase again.
Investing in bitcoin however is profitable as in the short or long run, profit is going to be made
Post automatically merged:

Spot on, it's much better to invest your money in Bitcoin or other good cryptocurrencies than keeping it in the bank. Those who invested in Bitcoin earlier are now mostly millionaires.

To me the best thing to do is to invest in the digital currency bitcoin, because it keeps increasing in it value daily, while banks give little interest.
I hope you are not having this mindset about crypto currencies. Bear in mind that they do not continue rising, there are days when prices drop and you have to make sure that you exercise patience.

Investment in bitcoin and others isn't for every one to go into because you can't know whether the prices will go up or come down when you want to use your money.

Newest Directory Listings

Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back