What's new

Keep money in bank or invest in Bitcoin?

The price of Bitcoin has been making positive changes in recent times and this means those who bought it when the price was low must have made some profits.
If you keep Money in bank, it usually takes long time before being able to make money via interest. Some banks even deduct charges monthly.
I think it's better to invest in Bitcoin than to leave money in the bank, what do you think?
I will rather use all my money to invest in bitcoin than to save it in a bank, saving your money in bitcoin investment yield money and profit while banks will even deduct part of your own money instead of giving you interest.

Concerning keeping money in the bank or investing in Bitcoin. Well, I believe everybody wants their money to keep growing and multiplying, so I think the best thing or option is to invest in the crypto currency coin Bitcoin or anyone you know is doing fine in the crypto market. Bank will never add to your money, rather they will have some money deducted in your account

Your urgent needs for money determines which one to go for and the available capital you have at your disposal. Keeping money in the bank doesn't yield more interest like investing it in bitcoin that can give you a huge profits.

Your urgent needs for money determines which one to go for and the available capital you have at your disposal. Keeping money in the bank doesn't yield more interest like investing it in bitcoin that can give you a huge profits.
Not only Bitcoin, this is the mistake so many people are making. One needs to invest his money in other coins that have potentials too. It's better than just relying on Bitcoin.

Well if it's a fixed deposit account then that would require less risks compared to investing in bitcoin which definitely has its own risks too, the more the risks the more the rewards

It depends.If you just earn some cash and you do not or will not need them then again in my opinion do not invest them all in Bitcoin because it is a big risk to take.You should invest less than a half of the money and the the rest you should just keep it in bank

Your fiat Currency in bank is safer than your crypto in your wallet. Understanding this would help you to not invest all your capital in Crypto Currencies. Leave some in bank.

The price of Bitcoin has been making positive changes in recent times and this means those who bought it when the price was low must have made some profits.
If you keep Money in bank, it usually takes long time before being able to make money via interest. Some banks even deduct charges monthly.
I think it's better to invest in Bitcoin than to leave money in the bank, what do you think?
The question need thorough thinking and digesting before answering it, because both have the advantages and disadvantages, keeping money in the bank doesn't gives much interest but your money is secure while investing in crypto currency gives better return but the money is not 100% secure.

There is no way one must keep money in his bank account. Because you will be needing it to spend for your daily needs and necessities as well. Invest an amount you think you can risk in Bitcoin and keep the rest for something else

No matter how interesting it is to have investment in cryptocurrency there is no way you are going to have all of your money in cryptocurrency so innocent you're going to have some money in the bank as well.

I hate keeping my money in bank for it is useless there. The banks are doing business with the money becoming rich everyday with our money.
I prefer to save my money with crypto currency. Without investing with the coin it sometimes grow leaving me with profit.

I hate keeping my money in bank for it is useless there. The banks are doing business with the money becoming rich everyday with our money.
I prefer to save my money with crypto currency. Without investing with the coin it sometimes grow leaving me with profit.
That's nice. However, the volatility of crypto currencies is also a factor that needs to be considered and I think it's best to still leave some money in banks.

You should understand that both has it share of risks,and advantages. Saving your money in the bank is quit safer, tho you might get little to no interest from the bank, but you are sure of getting the amount you kept back. Unlike crypto where you could end up loosing it all

Well it depends on the individual and the risk you are willing to take. Investing in cryptocurrency is a risk such that the prices fluctuates. So you can actually gain more or sell at a loss.

Well it depends on the individual and the risk you are willing to take. Investing in cryptocurrency is a risk such that the prices fluctuates. So you can actually gain more or sell at a loss.
There are provisions like the stop loss feature Available on platforms like binance and help us to avoid losing much of our earninngs.

Well is not actually entirely wise for you to keep your money in the bank and also it's not only bitcoin that you can actually invest your money in because there are so many other cryptocurrency that I am all lucrative for you to invest in than Bitcoin.

Well is not actually entirely wise for you to keep your money in the bank and also it's not only bitcoin that you can actually invest your money in because there are so many other cryptocurrency that I am all lucrative for you to invest in than Bitcoin.
When I got to know about crypto currencies, I was never informed about the potentials of other coins. This made me to lose so much money in Bitcoin which is painful.

If you can lock your bitcoin for 5-10 years, I think saving your money in bitcoin wallet is more profitable than saving your money in a traditional banks.

This can be very dangerous placing into thought the unpredictability of Bitcoin. Nonetheless, no dangers, no benefits, so in the event that it were for myself, I would prefer to put resources into bitcoins than let the cash inactive away in the bank.

The cost of Bitcoin has been rolling out sure improvements as of late and this implies the individuals who got it when the cost was low more likely than not made a few benefits.

On the off chance that you keep Money in bank, it ordinarily takes long time prior to having the option to bring in cash through revenue. A few banks even deduct charges month to month.

I believe it's smarter to put resources into Bitcoin than to leave cash in the bank, what do you think?

If you can lock your bitcoin for 5-10 years, I think saving your money in bitcoin wallet is more profitable than saving your money in a traditional banks.
That is a long term investment and only a few people are willing to consider it. It is sure going to yield profits if you check how BTC was 10 years ago .

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back