What's new

Keep money in bank or invest in Bitcoin?

Invest in Bitcoin is profitable if you think savings in bank is better for you. You are wrong you are just making the banking people rich we should learn to play smart than play save invest in Bitcoin we help you with your financial fund and will keep increase than save in bank so it better to invest in Bitcoin when you have the money and get your self rich as time they come that's the way of playing smart

I would rather invest my money on bit coin and other promising cryptocurrency and seeing little profit from my investment than keeping money in the bank and getting unnecessary debit alerts. It is always wise to invest

The price of Bitcoin has increased by over twenty percent in the past few weeks and so also other crypto currencies have been shooting up in this recent bullish run so those investing in Bitcoin has seen the advantages than banks

The price of Bitcoin has been making positive changes in recent times and this means those who bought it when the price was low must have made some profits.
If you keep Money in bank, it usually takes long time before being able to make money via interest. Some banks even deduct charges monthly.
I think it's better to invest in Bitcoin than to leave money in the bank, what do you think?
It is good to have investments not just in bitcoin but on other profitable businesses as well. But banks are still important because you still need to save money in fiat currency to settle your bills and daily needs.

The price of Bitcoin has been making positive changes in recent times and this means those who bought it when the price was low must have made some profits.
If you keep Money in bank, it usually takes long time before being able to make money via interest. Some banks even deduct charges monthly.
I think it's better to invest in Bitcoin than to leave money in the bank, what do you think?
I guess you are right on this,because I kept some of my money in my bank account and I keep receiving alert every month,like charges for maintenance,charges for SMS alert,charges for email alert and so on like that,bank don't want us to gain at all,but it's not their fault tho,if the country is well secure we won't be going to bank to save I guess..

It is always good to invest money than merely keeping it. Always trying to make more make more money it is always beter investing in Bitcoin that appreciates value is better than saving in the bank. The money you keep in the bank doesn't appreciate much but if you buy Bitcoin your money value appreciates.

In my opinion, seeing the future and how bitcoin is rising daily, and how it is widely accepted, it will be wise if one can put some money in it. And it is not bad to keep your money in the bank, just that the money can't produce more money, rather the bank will use your money to do business. So it is good to invest and also save though. That is my little contribution. Good luck!

Well they both have their disadvantages and advantages regarding them like Bitcoin it's is volatile and untraceable transaction is involved too and banks disadvantage of banks are the unnecessary charges can be so annoying and frustrating too so it all depends on your personal preferences

Cryptocurrencies is fast becoming one of the world's biggest investments,leaving your money in the bank only saves it but doesn't increase it,rather investing your money increases the value for that money. I would prefer to invest my money in bitcoin.

أعتقد أنه من الأفضل الاستثمار في Bitcoin بدلاً من ترك الأموال في البنك ، ما رأيك؟
As for Bitcoin, it is the surest currency that can be held, and it is at the highest level according to experts, analysts and experts

This can be quite risky putting into consideration the volatility of Bitcoin. However, no risks, no profits, so if it were for myself, I would rather invest in bitcoins than let the money idle away in the bank.
Mostly people have no knowledge of bitcoin.Therefore they prefer to save money in bank.Bitcoin is in online form and in soft form if you have a good experience you can invest money in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is very high and save money in bank is not preferable and not profitable

لقد أحدث سعر البيتكوين تغيرات إيجابية في الآونة الأخيرة ، وهذا يعني أن أولئك الذين اشتروها عندما كان السعر منخفضًا يجب أن يكونوا قد حققوا بعض الأرباح.
إذا كنت تحتفظ بالأموال في البنك ، فعادةً ما يستغرق الأمر وقتًا طويلاً قبل أن تتمكن من جني الأموال عن طريق الفائدة. حتى أن بعض البنوك تخصم الرسوم الشهرية.
أعتقد أنه من الأفضل الاستثمار في Bitcoin بدلاً من ترك الأموال في البنك ، ما رأيك؟
Indeed, in the rise in Bitcoin prices, we must trade across platforms and learn methods of profit from these platforms
Indeed, in the rise in Bitcoin prices, we must trade across platforms and learn methods of profit from these platforms

Keeping all your money in the bank won't add anything to your money. At the end of the day you will be the the one losing. Banks with charge for maintenance fee, VAT, and other things. It is important to have some money save and some invested, no matter how little it is. You can buy crytocurrency and save and also save money in the bank

Investment is risk itself.bitcoin trading is an investment that pay highly if the odds favours you.but most warn that you may loose you capital if care is not taking.saving in bank is save but brings you nothing.

Mostly people have no knowledge of bitcoin.Therefore they prefer to save money in bank.Bitcoin is in online form and in soft form if you have a good experience you can invest money in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is very high and save money in bank is not preferable and not profitable
It is better to engage your funds in other genuine investments if you don't like the idea of bitcoin or Cryptocurrencies, then to leave it idling away in the bank where you get next to nothing as interest.

Its better to invest your money on bitcoin or any cryptocurrency that is genuine because you will get your profit back than keeping it in the bank no profit they just keep removing little little charges from you for SMS alert and if you fix it in the bank the only give you little interest compared to what they have gained from doing business with your money.Profit oñ any cryptocurrency is something else at times

Investing in Bitcoin is always difficult. Why? The price of Bitcoin is not stable and the price can start to decrease at any moment. Keeping in the bank in my opinion is a more stable income. It all depends on the human interest. If a person is willing to take a high interest rate or lose part of their investment, investing in Bitcoin is justified at this time.

I personally think that Bitcoin investment is overrated. You can earn profits when investing in bitcoin but you can lose as well. Keeping money in bank is not profitable at all. I would rather invest my money in a business rather than investing in Bitcoin or keeping in the bank. I may consider investing in Ethereum or some other cryptocurrency. But I will never invest all of my money in Bitcoin or some other cryptocurrency.

Keep money in bank is easy rather than in homes lockers ..but if you know is it right to keep money in bank rather than investing on business than i would want to say that it's good to invest money as it provides you more income and cash

Investing in bitcoin win it for me.no bank has the prospect of high returns like the bitcoin.apart from the megre interest,banks would still charge you for some maintenance and other things.bitcoin please.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back