What's new

Keep money in bank or invest in Bitcoin?

We all know that crypto currency exchange Business comes with high Volatility. If anyone is ready to face the Volatility I think keeping money in Bitcoin will be far better

We all know that crypto currency exchange Business comes with high Volatility. If anyone is ready to face the Volatility I think keeping money in Bitcoin will be far better
You made a valid point . Another factor that affects keeping money in the bank is the fact that there are monthly charges and these actions reduces money as well

I would not advise you to invest all your money on bitcoin because the prices may fall and you will need the money urgently. It is always advisable to invest some percentage and save some percentage.

Between keeping money in bank or investing in Bitcoin; I prefer to invest in Bitcoin even due I will lose. Why because even if you keep your money in the bank, it decrease gradually.

Between keeping money in bank or investing in Bitcoin; I prefer to invest in Bitcoin even due I will lose. Why because even if you keep your money in the bank, it decrease gradually.
I admire your love for Bitcoin. That reminds me of my days when I was betting on horse racing. I would always defend horse racing that it is not really gambling but just a form of entertainment. Now that I quit then maybe I can admit that the losses are more than the winnings.

The price of Bitcoin has been making positive changes in recent times and this means those who bought it when the price was low must have made some profits.
If you keep Money in bank, it usually takes long time before being able to make money via interest. Some banks even deduct charges monthly.
I think it's better to invest in Bitcoin than to leave money in the bank, what do you think?
I very much agree with your thinking that it's best to save your money in the cryptocurrency wallet.

It's because the prices of cryptocurrency are going up like the price of Bitcoin. Buy the cryptocurrency when it is low and sell it when it is very high.

Investing in the Bitcoin is a good thing. But that does that men tounwint be keeping any money in your bank and take everything and invest in Bitcoin? Very wrong

Ill rather use my money to buy itcoins or other cryptocurrencies than saving it in bank. Nowaday, saving money in banks is not business wise. There are deductions and overcharging. Also, government monitory is there on our money.

This can be quite risky putting into consideration the volatility of Bitcoin. However, no risks, no profits, so if it were for myself, I would rather invest in bitcoins than let the money idle away in the bank.
That is correct. Bitcoin is very high in volatility. It is very risky to put your money in this cryptocurrency.

You are also right that if you don't risk you cannot have profit. Putting your money in the bank means putting it to sleep there.

I like to keep my savings in form of cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, because when the coin appreciate, I make more money with my saving. Keeping money in the bank will lead to impulse buying for me.

Keeping money in the bank is much better for me. Because there is such much guarantee of safety and if you are saving on current account interest still goes on it.

This can be quite risky putting into consideration the volatility of Bitcoin. However, no risks, no profits, so if it were for myself, I would rather invest in bitcoins than let the money idle away in the bank.
I also agree with you because if I keep my money in bank. The bank will invest with my money and make lots of profit and at the end they will deduct my money for some fees.
But with bitcoin, there is probability that my money will increase. And incantation also trade with the coin.

Keeping money in the bank is much better for me. Because there is such much guarantee of safety and if you are saving on current account interest still goes on it.
Well, this is actually playing it safe and I guess it works for some people. The issues I have with banks here is the charges that keeps getting deducted and you hardly see any interests.

I very much agree with your thinking that it's best to save your money in the cryptocurrency wallet.

It's because the prices of cryptocurrency are going up like the price of Bitcoin. Buy the cryptocurrency when it is low and sell it when it is very high.
When doing this, it is also very important for traders to use the stop loss feature available, this is aimed at minimizing losses. Especially those considering short term investment.

Since I gain the knowledge of crypto currency I barely keep my money in the banks
All my money is saved in crypto because I gain more profit saving on crypto than saving in a bank

This previous week, bitcoin rise from $46k and now trading about $53k that is more than 10℅ rise which is impossible to gain in banks which is why I prefer crypto.

I would rather invest in Bitcoin than keep money in bank. In banks you money won't appreciate rather they'll always reduce it for bank charges, but in Bitcoin, it appreciates especially whenever the market is high

I don't really know if people are still keeping their money at the bank because I consider bank as one of the worst way of saving your money because it will not give out anything in return. Investing in cryptocurrency is the best.

I agree with you, it's better not to save money in the bank, because small interest will always be deducted from administrative fees, the most important thing is to buy Bitcoin at a low price and keep it for a long time.

If you're willing to take the risk of investing in bitcoin to gain more profit. Then you can go ahead with the risks involved. Keeping money inside the bank accounts will barely yield anything but is safe

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back