What's new

Keep money in bank or invest in Bitcoin?

I do not think keeping money in bank is as profitable as iñvesting in bitcoin. If you have a enough extra money to keep in bank, I will advise return of interest.you to invest it in Bitcoin for a long period of time to enjoy the r

The price of Bitcoin has been making positive changes in recent times and this means those who bought it when the price was low must have made some profits.
If you keep Money in bank, it usually takes long time before being able to make money via interest. Some banks even deduct charges monthly.
I think it's better to invest in Bitcoin than to leave money in the bank, what do you think?
Investing your
Post automatically merged:

The price of Bitcoin has been making positive changes in recent times and this means those who bought it when the price was low must have made some profits.
If you keep Money in bank, it usually takes long time before being able to make money via interest. Some banks even deduct charges monthly.
I think it's better to invest in Bitcoin than to leave money in the bank, what do you think?
Investing your money on crypto currency is now the only way to get into the full queen.
To me, I believe in investment in any crypto currency. I love cryptocurrency as I love any other coin. I'm a great calculator of crypto coins.

Last edited:
Ventures accompany hazard. I would propose completely understanding danger prior to contributing, and you'll comprehend why it's generally protected to put resources into an investment account in a bank, however not especially shrewd except if you're looking out for an ideal time.
Post automatically merged:

Ventures accompany hazard. I would propose completely understanding danger prior to contributing, and you'll comprehend why it's generally protected to put resources into an investment account in a bank, however not especially shrewd except if you're looking out for an ideal time.

I think to keep money in the bank is not good thinking. The money that we are saving in the bank increase step by step .On other hand if we investment in Bitcoin it will more profitable for us . Because the price of Bitcoin increasing day by day. Investment in Bitcoin is more important than saving money in the bank.

Saving money in a bank has been one popular means of making customers less productive. Bitcoin investment has proven over the years to highly productive and lucrative. I'd rather invest my money in Bitcoin rather than lay it profitless in a bank.

Keeping money in the bank is not really advisable, because all bank does Is to use our money do business and they will not give us any percentage at the end of the day they will still be charging bank charges on our money, bitcoins is still the best to invest on because it's grows daily, it's the best invest , no body charge you for anything, you secure your money with your password and watch it grow without stress.

I do not think keeping money in bank is as profitable as iñvesting in bitcoin. If you have a enough extra money to keep in bank, I will advise return of interest.you to invest it in Bitcoin for a long period of time to enjoy the r
We also need to have a bank account and save a small amount of money to meet monthly needs, but saving large amounts of money in the bank will certainly be a loss because we only get small interest and will be charged a monthly fee, so in my opinion if you have big money in the bank it would be better investing in Bitcoin, stocks and bonds.

I think you should buy a bitcoin instead of keeping the money in the bank. Bitcoin is a NIC currency that grows with each passing day. By keeping money in B-Bank, you will not get much benefit.What are the benefits of investing in PTC van?

I think its better to invest money in bitcoin because it easy to get profit with bitcoin instead of bank because numbers of cut the huge amount of taxes the profit goes in that way and it is difficult for a person to go in bank on daily or weekly basis

I think if you come to Bitcoin instead of depositing your money in the bank, you will benefit a lot.Butt Bitcoin Three is one that grows with each passing day. The people who bought it in the beginning and have become the owners of millions of dollars. Which group will continue to do so in the future?

Investing in bitcoin is always the best. For how long will the bank keep our money with them and will be giving out loans with our money with little or no interest gained for us. The secret is that even banks uses their customers money in trading forex. So making more money you invest in bitcoin not banking.

Yes, I think we should invest on Bitcoin instead of we should kept our money in bank because in bank we should safe our money for long time and bank give us no profit but Bitcoin give us profit on daily basis

in as much as I prefer savings by investment rather than keeping the money idles and sleeping some where, I would never suggest that the mone you be exchanged to any cryptocurrency such as bitcoin because of the volatile nature of the coin.

I think if I have enough money to invest somewhere, I would rather keep that money in a bank account.I will invest in something Bitcoin bitcoin chain is the biggest option for me because it is a platform where there is a lot of money.

Yes, I think we should invest on Bitcoin instead of we should kept our money in bank because in bank we should safe our money for long time and bank give us no profit but Bitcoin give us profit on daily basis
Right, you can see the way different crypto currencies are currently on the increase. It is going to be unwise to have money in the bank when you haven't invested in any other thing that would generate revenue.

Hmmm..! Well, keeping money in bank is less risky unless you're exposed to. scammers, but bear in mind the risk that's involved in keeping your money in crypto currency which is always subject to volatility and such you're prone to lose your money if the price of crypto currency must bearish. But if you can take the risk I'll advice you go for saving for money in crypto currency because it's very lucrative provided you're saving the money for a long term basis.

holding your money in form of crytpocurrencies in your wallet is a very sound Investment idea, bitcoin, Etherum and other Cryptocurrencies have been increasing on value steadily for a while now, Saving money in the bank will depreciate your money due to rising inflation.

Due to demand of bitcoins its better to invest in it but should wait for bitcoins becomes cheap it give you more profit as compared to invest in at a time because today bitcoins is on high percentage.

Its better to invest in bitcoin than saving in the bank because the rate at which some bank deduct money or charge is too much.the just remove excess money at times I think it is better to invest in bitcoin than keeping your money in bank because you won't get to withdraw anyytime or buy recharge cards

Hmmm..! Well, keeping money in bank is less risky unless you're exposed to. scammers, but bear in mind the risk that's involved in keeping your money in crypto currency which is always subject to volatility and such you're prone to lose your money if the price of crypto currency must bearish. But if you can take the risk I'll advice you go for saving for money in crypto currency because it's very lucrative provided you're saving the money for a long term basis.
Sure, about crypto currencies being risky, investors ought to know this before they start saving their money in crypto currencies. Banks are not always safe too, in my country, there are whole lot of fraudulent cases through bank transactions.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back