What's new

Keep money in bank or invest in Bitcoin?

Well if it's a fixed deposit account then that would require less risks compared to investing in bitcoin which definitely has its own risks too, the more the risks the more the rewards
Investing in bitcoin is like put your money in fixed deposit accounts since you are not likely to collect it anytime soon. Investing in bitcoin for a short period will not favour investor.

Investing in bitcoin is like put your money in fixed deposit accounts since you are not likely to collect it anytime soon. Investing in bitcoin for a short period will not favour investor.
Yeah yeah, you definitely have a point, long term investment seems like the better option although some might disagree but prior to this I've always advocated for Bitcoin to be traded long term

90% of my overall financial assets goes into cryptocurrency and very soon I am expecting to withdraw all with profit and invest in offline business,if I make a profit from the offline business I will then invest money in crypto.

Keeping money in a bank is less preferable than investing in Bitcoin. This is because banks always remove out of the money for some ridiculous charges but with Bitcoin, your money grows.

Decision between Putting money in the bank or investing in bitcoin is what I wouldn't think twice. I'll definitely invest in bit coin all because the value of the currency is coming down each day and the prospect is real low compare to bit coin

Well if I'm just keeping the money in the bank for keeping sake only, then I'm definitely going to take all of it and invest in cryptocurrency and it might not necessarily be bitcoin as well.

If you cannot invest for a long term you should never attempt to invest in crypto currency. Crypto currency is not something that can make you millionaires over night.

I think that keeping in the bank is much safer than investing in btc. but you can share: half in the bank, half in btc. go at risk only by half, maybe your btc will increase a lot and you will have a huge profit.
I keep 30% of my overall asset in the bank and 70% goes into cryptocurrency because I just believe that that it is one of the best investment one can venture into, it all depends on each and everyone personal choice and interest to choose what is the best for us.

For now I will be keeping all my money in the bank until I learn more and understand everything about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency investment is just like a gambling to me since I did not really understand how it work fully.

The price of Bitcoin has been making positive changes in recent times and this means those who bought it when the price was low must have made some profits.
If you keep Money in bank, it usually takes long time before being able to make money via interest. Some banks even deduct charges monthly.
I think it's better to invest in Bitcoin than to leave money in the bank, what do you think?
If you are a good business man and you wish to invest and earn more money , then investing n crypto currency is better than saving , but there are some people that are doing business offline , all they do is save money.

If you are a good business man and you wish to invest and earn more money , then investing n crypto currency is better than saving , but there are some people that are doing business offline , all they do is save money.
I think that option is better than crypto currencies that are volatile and could make one lose everything in a day without hope of recovering them .

If you are in a country where the economy is stable and then I don't see the reason why you should keep your money in Bitcoin if you have no intention of investing.

I will invest in bitcoin rather than saving it at bank because people get rich with investment not saving. And saving money in a bank is old idea most people invest now.

If you are in a country where the economy is stable and then I don't see the reason why you should keep your money in Bitcoin if you have no intention of investing.
I have a big amount of money in the bank that I intend for buying real estate. But the amount is not enough so I am still waiting. But I keep the money in the bank because our economy is pretty good with stability. My money is not quickly depreciated by inflation.

I have a big amount of money in the bank that I intend for buying real estate. But the amount is not enough so I am still waiting. But I keep the money in the bank because our economy is pretty good with stability. My money is not quickly depreciated by inflation.
Then that is very good you definitely don't need to worry about your money depreciating since your country's economy is stable and good.

I would advise against that because that you're seeing Bitcoin gaining more value now does not mean it will only be gaining value upwards without ever going down. Then you begin to pannic?

Off course , you have to risk and invest in bitcoin , and sell it at right time for profit , because the bank just offer 7%-8% profit which is not appreciable.

It depend on the purpose the money is meant for because bitcoin and crypto currency as a whole is volatile and it will be risky and unwise to invest all your income in btc

Well it depends on when and what you want to use your money for. If I have money i want to save for long term, o prefer to save it I'm crypto so it can multiply. However,money for my daily expenses should be in my bank account.

Keeping your money in the bank will not make it to grow. But investing it on crypto currency like Bitcoin will make it grow and give you so many gain. But there are chances of Losing money of Bitcoin so I will advice you to be very careful when you are investing

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back