What's new

It's My Business: "DON'T KNOW WHAT I KNOW"

So they do not want to help because they do not want to see anyone advancing or succeeding. That can often be seen in family members, acquaintances or friends. They will not pull you up but they will pull you down.

First it depends on the type of business and the owner of the business. If the owner of the business don't want other people opinion that's bad, and if what he knows he keep it alone to himself without not sharing it with others then that's for him.

This selfish and greedy attitude is common amongst members of an organization, family, friends, businesses and quite other number of people involved in an activity or the other.

It's devastating that people don't want to help people out to get things right the way they do it. I just still can't decipher why it's always like this.

Do you have a knowledge of how this works? Perhaps I don't.
I don't want to conclude that it's due to selfishness, I know someone who shared his secret to making money to people he doesn't know, he just wanted to help them when things were very difficult fr some during the lockdown. But guess what they ended up spoiling the whole thing. This made him vow to never help anyone again

People can't just stand up to help you out from what you don't understand. You'll be the one to seek for peoples help, you don't sit down to expect people to help you. This world everyone is running a race of its own, you need to seek mentorship to know how to succeed in what business initiative you choose to embark on.

This attitude of not willing to teach others what we know is a very terrible attitude because we are all here for all of us. If others refused to teach us then we wouldn't have known what we know.

This selfish and greedy attitude is common amongst members of an organization, family, friends, businesses and quite other number of people involved in an activity or the other.

It's devastating that people don't want to help people out to get things right the way they do it. I just still can't decipher why it's always like this.

The fact is nobody is a master of knowledge we can only make profit when we share our information and when we are ready to learn from our mistakes which also involve sharing.

There is no other name give to such act by people who doesn't like or want to share their joker with people other than selfishness. But on the other hand, these set of people has been shown the negative side of their good deeds and thereby don't want anyone else to know their trick. But some don't just want their apprentice to be greater than them.

As you can see business requires good strategy, and every business man has his own strategy, not every business man will want people around to know the strategy he is using in his business.

Well no one is an island of knowledge, it is good to put heads together, in other to achieve great results and move forward. It allows for growth.

This kind of attitude makes you not to be open to others when it comes to business environment and can make you as a business owner to loss more, because business is all about give and take.

Most people, or even every one is selfish. that's a fact that can't be erased. But I believe that one should let humanity take priority first as opposed to selfishness.

It's human nature to be selfish or self centered so one can't entirely blame them for acting in their own self interest first, it only takes a few people to rise above selfishness but if you meet a scenerio where you have to deal with a self centered person best is to speak with the person in reason to what that person would see reasonable for him.

Well this is a tricky one, i really have to say, I do think though that it is not in every case that a business owner or entrepreneur acts like this that it means it's selfishness or arrogance. If you asked them personall it simply could be for a reason or two

Of course it is true that most people don't like paving way for others no matter how close you are to them they want you to suffer just the way they did .

No man is an island. No matter what you know or how good you are you got some of your knowledge if not all from someone so no need to hoard them

If someone is proving so stubborn on his business and refuses to take advice from people it is better sometimes to let him be to bask in his ignorance. Interfering on issues that is less of your business can't cause you problems

You don't need to label who says that always. I have worked with opinionated boss before. She takes every decision that she wants and will assume that you don't know half of what she knows.

An established entrepreneur that is not helping a fellow upcoming entrepreneur is no new things. This is a traits that have been imbedd into the human system. You just have to go out and learn for yourself.

That's the problem with human being they are the only one that wants to make the money ,they don't want to help others too,to earn a

Some persons try to keep some sort of ways of earning money faraway from their fellow. That's why you see some persons very rich and many being poor. If those rich men guide some of the wise poor people they'll become rich too. But since everyone is keeping such information to thermselves how will the poor grow? That's not alright.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back