What's new

It's My Business: "DON'T KNOW WHAT I KNOW"

Many people are selfish and greedy without many things including business ideas that will go a long way in helping in business journey.

I think when it come to business you don't keep what you know in the business by yourself, is good to share it with people around so that them will learn from you
It is good to share but you know sometimes when you're in an environment we are sharing your business ideas or initiative status will not help your business to grow rather it be an advantage to your competitor.

It is good to share but you know sometimes when you're in an environment we are sharing your business ideas or initiative status will not help your business to grow rather it be an advantage to your competitor.
True, that is why even while it is good to share, you should also be careful who you share your business ideas to and where you share it, especially when it is just an idea and you have not been able to carry it out, there is no need sharing it then, if not others would do it before you

True, that is why even while it is good to share, you should also be careful who you share your business ideas to and where you share it, especially when it is just an idea and you have not been able to carry it out, there is no need sharing it then, if not others would do it before you
honestly because there are some people that have money already they have every other facilities to kick-start a business but you don't have an idea so you sharing your idea that you're here to actualize will just give them an edge over you.

honestly because there are some people that have money already they have every other facilities to kick-start a business but you don't have an idea so you sharing your idea that you're here to actualize will just give them an edge over you.
Very true they would just over take you. I remember some years back when I told a friend my idea of how I want to learn how to make these local beads for fashion wears, I didn't have the money to go for training but this friend of mine after hearing my idea went for the training behind my back

Very true they would just over take you. I remember some years back when I told a friend my idea of how I want to learn how to make these local beads for fashion wears, I didn't have the money to go for training but this friend of mine after hearing my idea went for the training behind my back
That is the way some people have there's more reason why you don't need to be careful if you have a very good idea I don't have money you keep the idea of work towards getting money to make it a reality.

That is the way some people have there's more reason why you don't need to be careful if you have a very good idea I don't have money you keep the idea of work towards getting money to make it a reality.
Well said, once you have been able to realize your idea, you can start telling others about it but that would be your choice if you want to tell others. Even when you have the money to make the idea a reality, wait until you have succeeded first before telling others

Well said, once you have been able to realize your idea, you can start telling others about it but that would be your choice if you want to tell others. Even when you have the money to make the idea a reality, wait until you have succeeded first before telling others
That is true at least when you're ready actualizing or making you a reality you can tell them about it and also not in details because peep some people are opportunist.

I believe that for human we are mostly selfish human beings who are self centered it only takes a few people who are liberated that know to act differently.

Many people are actually simply normally evil as well as self-centered, even though they understand one thing that will certainly assist you they instead certainly not inform you, that is exactly how many people are actually, they simply maintain it on their own certainly not also considering that perhaps they'll require assist one day

It has been the nature of man, they don't want to reveal the secret of the business to their friends or even families, you wouldn't be surprised when you see the master hidden the secret of business to the apprentice

Normally some people at just too seal in helping each other by removing them from their problem, we move forward by helping each other up , some people believe if they help you, you will surpass them.
This selfish and greedy attitude is common amongst members of an organization, family, friends, businesses and quite other number of people involved in an activity or the other.

It's devastating that people don't want to help people out to get things right the way they do it. I just still can't decipher why it's always like this.

Do you have a knowledge of how this works? Perhaps I don't.

Yea i agree some people are selfish and even almost everybody is selfish one way or the other bit it doesn't mean you shouldn't help your fellow human to stand up

There are reasons why you have employees or assistants around you, they are to give the best suggestions and advice when any situation arises, it's better to analyse such suggestions and see how it will benefit the organisation etc

Sometimes some business people feel that when they share theirs with you you will definitely use that knowledge to get them out of business.

This selfish and greedy attitude is common amongst members of an organization, family, friends, businesses and quite other number of people involved in an activity or the other.

It's devastating that people don't want to help people out to get things right the way they do it. I just still can't decipher why it's always like this.

Do you have a knowledge of how this works? Perhaps I don't.
Well the fact that a lot of business owners are actually holiday knowledge from people is a very bad and pathetic situations that need to be changed if the world should actually be moving forward in terms of knowledge acquisition.

This is just pure greed in a sense that you don't want your fellow to rise too , you just want to be the only one to be called boss , which sometimes lead to quarrel and disrespectfulness of the youth

Sometimes some business people feel that when they share theirs with you you will definitely use that knowledge to get them out of business.
That is the challenge most people face so when you want to share your business secret of ideas you share it with someone who is very far from you and will not in any way use it as a competitive tool against you.

People create a business purely for profits. However, if the business is making a lot of profits, the owner has a responsibility to give back to the society. That's called corporate social responsibility.

I have met people who just want what the know to stay with them,i don't know if the feel that sharing their ideas will make them not to be superior any longer in whatever they know. I feel you will be more respected when you put people through in what you know.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back