It's My Business: "DON'T KNOW WHAT I KNOW"

MarieArie

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Dec 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This selfish and greedy attitude is common amongst members of an organization, family, friends, businesses and quite other number of people involved in an activity or the other.

It's devastating that people don't want to help people out to get things right the way they do it. I just still can't decipher why it's always like this.

Do you have a knowledge of how this works? Perhaps I don't.

Some people are just selfish and don't want to share their know-how' if that's what you mean. They want to be the only ones soaring high. It would take a whole mental evaluation for such individuals to change because it is a personal thing. It only becomes an issue when it is teamwork and you have to work together.

Strengthen your customer service skills. ...

Look at every touchpoint. ...

Improve your customer interactions. ...

Enhance your customer service strategy. ...

Make sure your reps are engaged. ...

Give your customers a way to provide feedback

I have met people who just want what the know to stay with them,i don't know if the feel that sharing their ideas will make them not to be superior any longer in whatever they know. I feel you will be more respected when you put people through in what you know.

This selfish and greedy attitude is common amongst members of an organization, family, friends, businesses and quite other number of people involved in an activity or the other.

It's devastating that people don't want to help people out to get things right the way they do it. I just still can't decipher why it's always like this.

Most people that have ever known in my life,have that habit of ones they know something they want it to be all by them ,don't want to share it with anybody or so ever,so they all want to be the boss that you will always run to everyday to ask question of.. which to me is madness why would you know something but you don't want to share with others,what if something like illness attack and take he or her life the information will also die with the person..So I will employ we all to have the mind of sharing message to each other ...

Most people that have ever known in my life,have that habit of ones they know something they want it to be all by them ,don't want to share it with anybody or so ever,so they all want to be the boss that you will always run to everyday to ask question of.. which to me is madness why would you know something but you don't want to share with others,what if something like illness attack and take he or her life the information will also die with the person..So I will employ we all to have the mind of sharing message to each other ...
Exactly. Death is superior to all and no one has power over it. This is what we should always remember and try to indulge others in some of the things we do. We bring nothing 6earth and there's absolutely nothing we are taking back with us.

If you worked for a company in the past, a lot of resources you needed were hard materials, such as steel or natural resources. In the knowledge economy, however, the key resource for production is people, specifically, their brainpower or expertise.”

Intercultural Knowledge Sharing​

Yuan has been working for many years on research involving transactive memory systems, the way in which groups collectively encode, store, and retrieve knowledge. Recently her work has focused on how cultural differences affect people’s judgments of group members’ expertise and how technology can help inform that process.

Some people are just naturally wicked and selfish, even if they know something that will help you they rather not tell you, that's how some people are, they just keep it for themselves not even thinking about the fact that maybe they will need help someday, it's just unfortunate.

That statement is it's my business, is a very bad things and it's very unfortunate that most employers nowadays before you have any slight issue with them will start reminding you that you are just an employee under then and that you can be hired and fired anytime any day

Should we call it greediness! I think there are name actually meant for that narration. I'v experience It a lot at my working place.
Quote of the day
Stay focused: don't be distracted with worldly activities, it will stray you out of course of destiny: always stay focused

The idea of it's my business no say anything or I don't need your advice may sound awkward but to some people, they have their reasons for saying that. Though in my own school of taught, I dead and advice cam make your business grow even in high percentage. Always be open to ideas and suggestions. Thanks

I believe this attitude comes from lack of harmony in the organization. Once there is harmony and courtesy in the organization such a mentality would be a thing of the past. Business organizations should ensure their employees possess the appropriate soft skill required for the business before they are employed.

You are right, many people with sufficient knowledge of a specific subject, find it difficult to share, advise u direct anyone who needs help. As you say, they are selfish and do not care to see that another collapses, however they do not extend their hand to guide with their knowledge. At the business level it is worse, selfishness prevails many times.

If the person owns the business, there is two reasons for this really. The first is that it is their business; if they wanted suggestions on how to do something better, they would have asked for the suggestion (regardless of whether or not they know better, or if you know better). The second, is that if they actually do know how to work the business, they don't want others telling them what to do, because you aren't the owner, they are.

I understand both view points. Is either a correct way to approach it? It really depends on the type of business.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
If what you mean is the arrogance of some entrepreneur to not help some budding entrepreneurs then I'd say that is just about life. We cannot always lend a hand to the starters because as an entrepreneur we have our business to mind. Let those newcomers do their thing and if they fail then that is part of life.

And also we Don't have to blame some people for carrying those act. Pressure is much on people.
Quote of the day
Stay focused: don't be distracted with worldly activities, it will stray you out of course of destiny: always stay focused

Some calls it business secret and they are never ready to share such secret with others even in businesses where the customer needs are so enormous and so glaring that more persons are needed in the business.
Just like in fish farming, fish feed formulas that gives better results are hard to come by because those that have it are not ready to show others

It's good to mentor people, especially those that wants to be mentored, hoarding of knowledge shows you are self-centered, while sharing what you know with others is the proper thing to do. Having said that, it's equally important to know who you are empowering, because some people will come to you for knowledge simple because they want to gain an upper hand to run your out of business.

I think when such a statement is made, it might sometimes affect the structure of the business in its sense making because many actions of pride must have set in and standing in the right side could be the stressful part in the business.

Selfishness because they wanted to feel superior to you. They want to have something that they can do better than you and they want to still have their own use. Because if you know what they can do.. you might not ask them anymore

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back