What's new

It's My Business: "DON'T KNOW WHAT I KNOW"

Being self centred is a very common human behavior. But it can be brought to a dearest minimum if we so desire to bring it down. We should have the attitude to help if we can

Sharing information about your successes is not something that should be difficult for people, it would be better to impact lives with your knowledge than being the only one who knows the secrets.

This selfish attitude is common among the black people. Many people think that once know something and they are doing fine at it, the best way is to keep it to themselves so that they can monopolize it. This is a very wrong attitude.

I think when it come to business you don't keep what you know in the business by yourself, is good to share it with people around so that them will learn from you

I think it's in all for us as human beings, it's basically the fear of the other person surpassing you in your Career or work. I think we all should learn to let go of this attitude.

This type of attitude is called self centerdness, thinking about just you and not minding other people's view the best thing is to avoid such people so they don't disturb you with their issues.

I really don't think it's their fault because of the fact that surbodinates are ready to take over and chase off their boss now In any organization if given the opportunity to do so

Why should you expect a successful business share trade secrets with any Tom, Dick and Harry. This guy worked really hard to build his business, why should he give his business idea to someone easily. Those who have this notion that he has the right to the information from any business organisations is someone who does not have capacity to build a business.

I have actually seen some people who have I had this attitude in the past and are not open to learning and that is not a good attitude to have as an employee enterpreneur at all.

This selfish and greedy attitude is common amongst members of an organization, family, friends, businesses and quite other number of people involved in an activity or the other.

It's devastating that people don't want to help people out to get things right the way they do it. I just still can't decipher why it's always like this.

Do you have a knowledge of how this works? Perhaps I don't.
You are correct. Selfishness and greediness attitude is not very good attitude in business or family. Life is so short. Why not share things or ideas to others so that they will be happy too.

That depends on a lot of factors here before someone will take such stand not offer the supposed help you're talking about here. What if it is actually a trade secret, will you still say he is been selfish? I don't think so

Selfishness because they wanted to feel superior to you. They want to have something that they can do better than you and they want to still have their own use. Because if you know what they can do.. you might not ask them anymore
Yes most times most business men make this the statement that it is my business and you don't know what I know because they are the one running the business and no challenges with the face everyday in the business

I can't blame them just because of the fact that some people if you help them the next thing they will do is just to start looking for your downfall and replace you in your position.

This attitude is common with people who think they are smarter and more intelligent than others when they manage a business. When I encounter people like that, I just allow them to bask in their ignorance.

Humans are naturally selfish,so that's why people usually don't want to share with others what they have be it money,idea, knowledge and other things they believe are of value.

Selfishness because they wanted to feel superior to you. They want to have something that they can do better than you and they want to still have their own use. Because if you know what they can do.. you might not ask them anymore
In your business the only thing one has to do is follow the trend and know how it operates
with this you will be able to make it in any economy.

Most times it's simply out of fear they become selfish. If I mentor this person and show them how I did it, they might end up doing better than me and stealing my customers. Because of that mentality they would keep what they know to themselves.

It's because they are selfish and they just want to have all it for themselves. They fear losing their knowledge to someone especially if the idea is giving them money. I have a friend who doesn't want to teach me how to trade crypto. Still don't know why though

This is a very common thing that happens in schools and family. I don't think why people do that but I think it's because they don't want you to gain the knowledge they have and put it to better use than they are already doing. So they prefer not sharing the knowledge. In a family where there's a lot of competition among siblings or relatives this is usually a normal thing. It's really very selfish I guess it makes them feel secure.

You wouldn't blame them much, they call it their selling point or their secret spice. I wouldn't blame those who do that in a highly competitive business, they wouldn't want to exposed their secret so that they will continue to have an edge over their rival and avoid their ideas getting copied.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back