What's new

It's My Business: "DON'T KNOW WHAT I KNOW"

Greediness in a business organisation will not help in the progress of that business in anyway and the consequences will always be on the real owner of the business. It's something that must be stopped for the progress of any business.

Greediness most of the time in business always lead to the downfall of the business because people that are greedy are always self centred and don't think about others .
Greediness in a business organisation will not help in the progress of that business in anyway and the consequences will always be on the real owner of the business. It's something that must be stopped for the progress of any business.

Greediness most of the time in business always lead to the downfall of the business because people that are greedy are always self centred and don't think about others .
Well I wish everyone understand that the first thing that should happen in a business is just to try as much as possible to satisfied customers to bring stability first. That's what should be done.

In order to create stability in business , you need to create a customer service relationship and try to satisfy your customers by knowing from them what your business lack
Well I wish everyone understand that the first thing that should happen in a business is just to try as much as possible to satisfied customers to bring stability first. That's what should be done.

Naturally man himself is greedy and selfish he doesn't want the success of his brother because of his greedy nature. There are alot of people who have enough to help others in the society but they can not do it because they don't want anyone to become like them.

As a business owner it is very important that you should be open to correction because it is not everything that you can be able to get right in your business. This is going to go a long way in building your relationship with your employees.

I don't deal with selfish people , be it in business or for whatever way. When I understand that you are selfish and you are not ready to see other people improving then I have to let you be. If you are selfish there are thousands of people out there that will be so eager to help other people. I have one experience of this before From a friend.

This selfish and greedy attitude is common amongst members of an organization, family, friends, businesses and quite other number of people involved in an activity or the other.

It's devastating that people don't want to help people out to get things right the way they do it. I just still can't decipher why it's always like this.

Do you have a knowledge of how this works? Perhaps I don't.
Well, some people are just selfish and self-centred to help others, especially if they're dealing in the same line of business. They are afraid of you doing well more than them and so they wouldn't want a situation like that.

This selfish and greedy attitude is common amongst members of an organization, family, friends, businesses and quite other number of people involved in an activity or the other.

It's devastating that people don't want to help people out to get things right the way they do it. I just still can't decipher why it's always like this.

Do you have a knowledge of how this works? Perhaps I don't.
Well, I don't expect everyone to teach you their secret to success especially when it's for free. They see you as a potential competition and humans don't like to be rivaled

As a business owner it is very important that you should be open to correction because it is not everything that you can be able to get right in your business. This is going to go a long way in building your relationship with your employees.
some business owners are just incorrigible and does not value listening to corrections because they thinks they knows it all , but in the line of business , everybody is not a fountain of knowledge.

I think sharing is caring. The more you are willing to give and share with others, the more it will grow. This is karma.

I think when such a statement is made, it might sometimes affect the structure of the business in its sense making because many actions of pride must have set in and standing in the right side could be the stressful part in the business.
Some people don't like people to know what they know that is why they find it very difficult to teach people what they know, but that attitude is very bad, it's good to share with people for them to know.

Some people don't like people to know what they know that is why they find it very difficult to teach people what they know, but that attitude is very bad, it's good to share with people for them to know.
Sad as it may be, a lot of people are guilty of this. Most successful business men are often wary of sharing their secrets to others to avoid them competing or surpassing their achievements.

I have met people who just want what the know to stay with them,i don't know if the feel that sharing their ideas will make them not to be superior any longer in whatever they know. I feel you will be more respected when you put people through in what you know.
That is what differentiat great men from an average acheiver,because the more you grom others with your idea,the more you grow,as you share you success story to those who need them,you grow as well.

Selfishness because they wanted to feel superior to you. They want to have something that they can do better than you and they want to still have their own use. Because if you know what they can do.. you might not ask them anymore
Yes, most people don't really like to share with people what them really know in the business, because them think that showing you what them know you can be like them, because they are selfish them only value only their selves.

I think sharing is caring. The more you are willing to give and share with others, the more it will grow. This is karma.
Making sure you bring your workers close to you and teach them more about the business will make you acheive greatness but some people think they have to keep their success secret to themselves .

Selfishness because they wanted to feel superior to you. They want to have something that they can do better than you and they want to still have their own use. Because if you know what they can do.. you might not ask them anymore
Of course yes, some people are like that when you come to business aspect them will never allow other people to know what them know, that is really selfish to them because they don't want people to know what them know.

Such kind of altitude is not good and it'll not bring progress to the company. Even those who singlehandedly founded a business rarely used the term "it's my business" in front of their employees because it could demoralized the moral of their workers.

There might be many businessmen who might not help others. I think that it all depends on the kind of individual as each and every kind of individual is quite different.

Well it's my own business and most people are fund of that not knowing how ignorant they are showing to the public.we are all aware that no one is perfect so we should give someone a chance to help us.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back