What's new

It's My Business: "DON'T KNOW WHAT I KNOW"

One of the thing sthat i have come to discover about doing business is that if you keep things to yourself you will not grow,that does not mean that you should give out your trade secret,but some certain assistance can go a long way to help someone.

One of the thing sthat i have come to discover about doing business is that if you keep things to yourself you will not grow,that does not mean that you should give out your trade secret,but some certain assistance can go a long way to help someone.
Sometimes keeping information about your business plan and strategy to yourself is somehow better than telling everybody about your plan which might be used against you .

They want to be the only ones greater high. It would take a whole mental evaluation for such individuals to change because it is a personal thing. It only becomes an issue when it is teamwork and you have to work together.

Sometimes keeping information about your business plan and strategy to yourself is somehow better than telling everybody about your plan which might be used against you .
That issue is quite understandable,in business yo cannot give out your trade secret,it is not wise,but there are certain help that you might render to someone that is need that is vital to push him forward.

This selfish and greedy attitude is common amongst members of an organization, family, friends, businesses and quite other number of people involved in an activity or the other.

It's devastating that people don't want to help people out to get things right the way they do it. I just still can't decipher why it's always like this.

Do you have a knowledge of how this works? Perhaps I don't.
Being selfish is the worst habit that a person could have if you are selfish then you can not stop the person whom you are being selfish with instead you are eating yourself on inside.

I believe this attitude comes from lack of harmony in the organization. Once there is harmony and courtesy in the organization such a mentality would be a thing of the past. Business organizations should ensure their employees possess the appropriate soft skill required for the business before they are employed.
That is it, some people are very greedy and also selfish when it come to letting people know about what them know about business, them never allow people know what them know.

When such a remark is made, in my opinion, it could occasionally alter the way the business is structured because many acts of pride must have taken hold and being on the right side of anything could be stressful for the company.

When such a remark is made, in my opinion, it could occasionally alter the way the business is structured because many acts of pride must have taken hold and being on the right side of anything could be stressful for the company.
Pride they said s very bad in business and can make a business fall drastically , its only people with pride that doesn't listen to correction in business always make that kind of comment .

Some people only want what's good for themselves and they don't care whether you succeed or not. It's quit unfortunate that's what the world is turning to. Try to get to hold of yourself wherever you are

Those kinds of people will not earn money if they have that kinds of mindset, I have came across this kinds of people they are very rude, they don't take peoples advise.

Since it is a personal issue, it would require a thorough mental assessment for these people to change.
If you have to work as a team and collaborate, then it only becomes a problem.

Those kinds of people will not earn money if they have that kinds of mindset, I have came across this kinds of people they are very rude, they don't take peoples advise.
Some incorrigible people always have that kind of mindset , because they don't listen to correction , they believe everything they are doing is right in their own point of view which might affect their business negatively .

I think there's this unhealthy competition in work places generally and that has led to a lot of selfishness and growth at the expense of others mentality. A lot will need to be done before this can be changed.

Some incorrigible people always have that kind of mindset , because they don't listen to correction , they believe everything they are doing is right in their own point of view which might affect their business negatively .
That's true, those kinds of people hardly earn money because they don't want to be corrected, if you have that mindset you are not going to enjoy whatever you are doing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back