What's new

Is trust wallet safe to use?

I am member of some different crypto wallets but personally I am using " trust wallet" , I don't have big investment in this wallet but I am thinking about it to buy some cryptocurrencies and hold for profit in future so I want to get the suggestion of those people who have tried it .
Because last night I saw some complaints related to the wallet that some people faced problem ( like not received) in transactions.

So give me suggestion, if it is safe to use and have no high transaction fees?
Trust wallet is okay as far as you keep you 12digit pass properly. It is the wallet I use for my crypto and so far it has been very okay. Trust wallet is trusted, and I think one can switch two different crypto on that app. So its good, but just make sure you keep your password very safe.

I believe trust wallet is save to use. A lot of persons are currently using trust wallet to save the crypto currencies and have hardly made complaint. But one thing I don't like with trust wallet is that the value of your coin do not increase even when the general market value has increased

Yes, trust wallet's save to use if you make it saves by using strong password and not exposed your password to anybody. Trust wallet is a good and trustful wallet, I am using it since more than one year and half till now and I don't have any problem or any complain with it.

i make use of trust wallet to store large amount of cryptocurrency that i am saving for the long term. I prefer making use of decentralized wallet when am saving it up or HODL. So far there has been no complaint about trust wallet and besides decentralized wallets are quite difficult to hack if not impossible due to its decentralization.

Though Cryptos wallets have restrictions and limits across different countries and geographical locations, trust wallet has a pretty good review among others and people who are using it. Personally I do not like trust wallet because if you want to withdraw any asset, you have to pay the fees in etherum and that very high even as there is no fixed fee. I use coinbase and link wallet the more as they seem the best to me.

Personally, I have been using the wallet for over 1 year now without any issue , it very good for Airdrops tokens as most of them are either ERC 20, BEP2, BEP20 tokens format. The only thing is that I can't convert to my local bank account using the wallet at the moment.
Yes trust wallet is safe and secure,so you know your identity is safe. trust wallet supports the staking of multiple cryptocurrencies, including Tezos,Torn,Cosmos,Algorand,and more.

Trust wallet is very safe to use, I have been using several wallets like block chain, binance and luno and they are all safe. I have used trust walled in transacting just once. What I really don't like about them is their phase words, once you forget it all your money is completely gone.

I am member of some different crypto wallets but personally I am using " trust wallet" , I don't have big investment in this wallet but I am thinking about it to buy some cryptocurrencies and hold for profit in future so I want to get the suggestion of those people who have tried it .
Because last night I saw some complaints related to the wallet that some people faced problem ( like not received) in transactions.

You need not worry,Trust wallet is very safe to use and it's easy to understand,I prefer trust wallet because of the variety of coin and also little token.this is my third year using trust wallet. From authentication to verification it is swift.

Trust wallet is very easy to use and understand, with both an intuitive user interface and a whole lot of useful features designed with user in mind. According to trust wallet, users wallet can only be accessed by the user, and when opening a trust wallet you don't need much information to open a trust wallet. Also with currency storages like trust wallet, you will have full access to your funds anytime, anyplace and you can transact freely wherever cryptocurrencies are accepted.

Trust wallet is good and there are still people using it but for me its a matter of preference and the wallet I prefer is binance so many other people prefer coinbase, there is also blockchain which is normally good for buying and holding bitcoin not for trading.

Trust wallet is good but it's not all website that accept Trust wallet it depend on what you're using it for why do you like to use to receive my cash I was it very fast and they have good operation they operate very fat and simple and it's also user-friendly I will advise people to use no no to receive the account because the operation is very fast once the apply for your money received it once I do like it

The internet is your friend, just spent 3 to four hours on intensive search about the wallet and the answer you seek will be seen. You can also try a little amount of cryptocurrency you can aford to loose and test the integrity of the wallet. Note that not all review and complaint are true, some are paid to right good and bad review about a product or services

Concerning if trust wallet is safe or not I can personallyassure you that yes, it is safe. I've been using it for quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Trust wallet is very good. Easy to operate and user friendly

Trust Wallet is carefully designed to keep your funds safe. Furthermore, none of your personal data is ever collected or stored, so you know your identity is safe. Trust Wallet supports the staking of multiple cryptocurrencies, including Tezos, Tron, Cosmos, Algorand, and more.

I believe trust wallet is safe to use. A lot of persons in Nigeria got introduce to Crypto currency wallet through trust wallet. There was a time million money and forsage was trending in Nigeria. It made use of trust wallet and a lot of person were into this.

Yes trust wallet is save to use Trust Wallet is a decentralized wallet which means you control your private keys and ultimately have complete freedom over your crypto. By owning your own private keys you can access your funds without Trust Wallet if you need to. More importantly, no one can access your crypto but you. Trust Wallet cannot move your crypto. In fact, Trust Wallet cannot even see how much crypto you have stored with them.

If you don't have much investment I think there is nothing to be worried about when using Trust wallet. But trust wallet is not really safe when you have huge investments. My trust Wallet account have been hacked several times and I no longer trust Trust wallet.

Trust wallet is safe to use. It supports the big coins and some other ones. Good thing is that you can import your wallet from another provider. I did that with ethereum. I also plan to use it to withdraw my 1up from uptrennd. You can go ahead and use it.

What matters is seriously the protection of our different coins
I always see people asking for cheap wallet, wallet for transactions cheaply
But this is absolutely incorrect to approach things, what if your coin's cheap bag is missing, or some transactions have failed to let you get stuck?
The confidence wallet has therefore been one of the best wallets to date.

Trust Wallet is carefully designed to keep your funds safe. Furthermore, none of your personal data is ever collected or stored, so you know your identity is safe. Trust Wallet supports the staking of multiple cryptocurrencies, including Tezos, Tron, Cosmos, Algorand, and more

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back