What's new

Is trust wallet safe to use?

it is easy to use and user-friendly .the security nature is one that can never be broken up easily.I can guarantee you that it is the easiest and safest to use .the password system is very strong .

Great question, it is okay to be a member of various wallet platforms or apps, the main thing is to make sure that they are all safe and easy to use, i also use trust wallet and i have never had any issues with them except that the websites is selective to cards, i had to try three different cards before i was able to deposit crypto, as for security, trust wallet is safe, but i also notice that the values of the cryptos on trust wallet seem different or lower than other wallets.

Trust Wallet is carefully designed to keep your funds safe. Furthermore, none of your personal data is ever collected or stored, so you know your identity is safe. Trust Wallet supports the staking of multiple cryptocurrencies, including Tezos, Tron, Cosmos, Algorand, and more.Jun

I am member of some different crypto wallets but personally I am using " trust wallet" , I don't have big investment in this wallet but I am thinking about it to buy some cryptocurrencies and hold for profit in future so I want to get the suggestion of those people who have tried it .
Because last night I saw some complaints related to the wallet that some people faced problem ( like not received) in transactions.

So give me suggestion, if it is safe to use and have no high transaction fees?
Trust wallet is in safe and secure. There will always be reviews online and some would have their complain but trust wallet has not failed me since I've been using them. You have no fears with them.
Post automatically merged:

I am member of some different crypto wallets but personally I am using " trust wallet" , I don't have big investment in this wallet but I am thinking about it to buy some cryptocurrencies and hold for profit in future so I want to get the suggestion of those people who have tried it .
Because last night I saw some complaints related to the wallet that some people faced problem ( like not received) in transactions.

Trust wallet is in safe and secure. There will always be reviews online and some would have their complain but trust wallet has not failed me since I've been using them. You have no fears with them.

As it name implies it trusted and perfect. I have never before experience any issues or difficulties before. I really love it simplicity while trying to access it. It user interface is very friendly, easy access. But I think they need to improve or enhance is security system integration. In other to reduce or avoid high infiltrations.

Yes trust wallet is safe and secure,so you know your identity is safe. trust wallet supports the staking of multiple cryptocurrencies, including Tezos,Torn,Cosmos,Algorand,and more.
I have been using this wallet for a long time, I have not take note of these coins but from your update I will Check out the coins and possibly their staking plan. I have been staking Tron but honestly not rewarding.

I believe trust wallet is save to use. A lot of persons are currently using trust wallet to save the crypto currencies and have hardly made complaint. But one thing I don't like with trust wallet is that the value of your coin do not increase even when the general market value has increased
I think for people to be using it to store large amount of tokens should indicate the level of security the wallet has. Always make sure to have your seed phrase saved somewhere safe cos that's the key in and out of your wallet.

I think for people to be using it to store large amount of tokens should indicate the level of security the wallet has. Always make sure to have your seed phrase saved somewhere safe cos that's the key in and out of your wallet.
Maybe you can help with this. I uninstalled my trust wallet and installed it back. I fix in my seed phrases but my coins were not restored to my wallet. They all vanished. Both my Bitcoin and Ethereum were gone. What can I do?

Maybe you can help with this. I uninstalled my trust wallet and installed it back. I fix in my seed phrases but my coins were not restored to my wallet. They all vanished. Both my Bitcoin and Ethereum were gone. What can I do?

Was it the same seed phrase that you used in the last wallet that you used when you installed it again?.
Something must be fundamentally wrong some where but am certain its not as a result of a hack.
Probably someone had access to it. Someone within your circle.

If you want to have a wallet in which you can hold your crptocurency for future use so for that purpose i don't think that trust wallet is a good choice. You can use blockchain wallet or coinbase as there fees is not much and regarding safety issues one can't give you gurantee about anything. Hackers can hack everything so you can just take some security measures to avoid being facing problems and don't share your passwords or gmail or public or private key to anyone so that you will be on a safe side. Besides this the choice is always yours.

Nothing is save life it’s self is a risk, 79% of online activities are risk,I have been using coin base for 4 years now it has not fail me since then, I don’t really see risk in trust wallet .

I have always used Trust wallet to hodl coins and I have not had any issues. The important thing is to ensure the safety of your seed phrase. I think it is very safe to use.
Exactly, to my own view and understanding I believe it is secured, have not come across any bad review in the site and I have a lot of friends that uses trust wallet for their transaction and trading

Concerningyour question on if trust wallet is safe, I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Trust wallet is very good and user friendly and it also gives your private key for your wallet

From other people experience i was able to understand that trust wallet app is very good to use. According to some people they said it is very safe in that you can buy cryptocurrency and invest it there for a very long time.

Trust Wallet is carefully designed to keep your funds safe. Furthermore, none of your personal data is ever collected or stored, so you know your identity is safe. Trust Wallet supports the staking of multiple cryptocurrencies, including Tezos, Tron, Cosmos, Algorand, and more. I have been using it for past 3years now and there is nothing do it. I personally recommend it that it is a safe app

Since the time I have been dealing in cryptocurrencies I have used a lot of wallet that did not live up to standard thereby I have to dump most of them. Since I have been using Trust wallet I have never had any issues with it and I have dealt in many types or cryptocurrencies ranging from Bitcoins, ethereum, Litecoins, Dogecoin, usdt, Tron and some other tokens in trust wallet without issues.

I have started using trust wallet recently and I would like to know if this is safe. They say you can never be 100 percent sure about any online wallet because you never know when it gets hacked.

Trust wallet is one of the safest wallets Ong so many cryptocurrency wallets out there that you can use with ease and no need of the verification problems of others

Concerning if the trustwallet is safe to use. Well, I will say that the trust wallet for saving or keeping your crypto currency coin is safe, at least 95% okay, ever since I have known the crypto currency wallet, I haven't heard about any case of hacks and insecurities. Trust wallet is good and safe

I have started using trust wallet recently and I would like to know if this is safe. They say you can never be 100 percent sure about any online wallet because you never know when it gets hacked.
Laughs. Don't feel skeptical dear, if your investment is deposited around trust wallet crypto site just be calm, your money is safe.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back