What's new

Is trust wallet safe to use?

Trust wallet is very save and highly recommended for anyone to use, in fact in using it currently. I've performed several transactions on it without any issue. One of the features that makes like it is the multicoin wallet. You have as many coins S possible on it. The transaction on it is very easy and the environment is user friendly.

I am member of some different crypto wallets but personally I am using " trust wallet" , I don't have big investment in this wallet but I am thinking about it to buy some cryptocurrencies and hold for profit in future so I want to get the suggestion of those people who have tried it .
Because last night I saw some complaints related to the wallet that some people faced problem ( like not received) in transactions.

So give me suggestion, if it is safe to use and have no high transaction fees?
Just as the name (Trust wallet) it is truely.
Post automatically merged:

I am member of some different crypto wallets but personally I am using " trust wallet" , I don't have big investment in this wallet but I am thinking about it to buy some cryptocurrencies and hold for profit in future so I want to get the suggestion of those people who have tried it .
Because last night I saw some complaints related to the wallet that some people faced problem ( like not received) in transactions.

Trustwallet is one of the good cryptocurrency wallet because it supported many coins and token. I think it is trusted. Easy to use and also have an active community. They also have their own coin.

I am aware that the wallet supports doge coin though like you said I haven't tried swapping doge their . My intention is to check Binance if doge is supported it will be preferred to trust wallet because fiat currency exchange.

I am aware that the wallet supports doge coin though like you said I haven't tried swapping doge their . My intention is to check Binance if doge is supported it will be preferred to trust wallet because fiat currency exchange.
Yes it does supports Dogecoin so i thought it was a good wallet and the best but after the rise of dogecoin i tried to trade my doge only to find out that they don't allow dogecoin's trade/swap... Too bad im still keeping my Trustwallet ofr airdrops though

Yes it does supports Dogecoin so i thought it was a good wallet and the best but after the rise of dogecoin i tried to trade my doge only to find out that they don't allow dogecoin's trade/swap... Too bad im still keeping my Trustwallet ofr airdrops though
That's a bad one, try lots of swapping of other coins with the wallet now for you to know if it support or not and the price of doge coin has fallen or were you able to transfer and did the swapping before the price crash back to $0.035.

I have been used to safd my coins and ever since I have been using it. I have never encountered any problem with it. I also love the fact that it has many coins even the ones that are not that popular or trending. But I hate it because of it only key log in.

I have been using trust wallet for so many years now, I have not encountered any issue with the wallet, so for me I think it's safe and better for coin saving, aside from that, the wallet is just simple and easy to use, it's just for coin only, I mean you can not withdraw straight to your bank account from trust wallet.

Trust wallet is one of the most trusted crypto currency exchange platform to use to buy and hold crypto currency as their PLATFORm is legit just like Luno, binance, blockchain and quidax. They also offer strong security system to help investors keep their investment safely

It is safe and secure. We never access our users' wallets. We never ask for or require any personal information. We offer a client-side security model with private keys hosted locally.

Trust wallet is not a bad one . It is very safe to use trust walllet, I used to have few Ethereum before now on my wallet and it didn't give any issue one day. I can boldly suggest it for someone who is new and also an already existing member.

I have used so many wallets, trust wallet is very good and reliable to hold or keep your cryptocurrencies or tokens. It by far better than exchange wallet that will not give you your private Keys to keep. Since I have been using trust wallet I have never heard of any complaint from anybody.

According to me trus wallet is most perfect wallet . Trust wallet works as a bridge. Trust wallet is very safe and easy to use. It is very good for airdrop tokens. But the transaction fee is very high of this wallet. There are money people who use this wallet. It is very secure wallet . I recommend others that he can use this trust wallet .

I can recommend trust wallet anytime any day because I've been using it for a very long time without having any issue with it. Trust wallet is a very reliable cryptocurrency multi wallet that brings the values of every coin in your local currency values.

Since i am using trust wallet , i have never got nothing to worry as the transactions are good and the deposit and withdrawal system is also nice .
The demerit is the gas fee and keeping safe the private key has the main importance.

What is our measurement of a wallet being good or not? I believe a wallet that can hold your crypto currencies save without you being affraid of infiltration, is a good wallet.

Yeah sure trust wallet is 100% safe even the name agrees with that, u have been using it for a while now and i haven't had any bad experience with it , it is very easy to use and stress free. Well for your friends who complained about it , I think they must be getting it all wrong.

highlights to help ensure your crypto possessions against hacking and robbery . Prior to utilizing Trust Wallet, contrast its highlights and those offered by a scope of other versatile wallets. In the event that you conclude that Trust Wallet is the correct wallet for putting away your crypto tokens, visit the authority Trust Wallet page to download it today.

Trust wallet is very safe for storing cryptocurrencies . The recovery phrase is one of the security measures put to secure cryptocurrencies in trust wallet. Trust wallet also have finger print which make s it possible for only you to access your trust wallet account.

Trust Wallet is a multi-coin wallet acquired by Binance in 2018. It will allow you to store, send, receive and exchange different cryptocurrencies with a single account.personal data is ever collected or stored, so you know your identity is safe.

Trust Wallet also promises to never store any of your private data. Open source. You can review Trust Wallet's code online, and the app has also been audited by security experts, Stateful

I believe that Trust wallet is a good site for all your crypto currencies trading business. The website is secured and always safe to use as I have never had any issue by using them to do my daily crypto trading. It is highly recommended for those that want to go into the business of coins trade.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back