What's new

Is trust wallet safe to use?

I have started using trust wallet recently and I would like to know if this is safe. They say you can never be 100 percent sure about any online wallet because you never know when it gets hacked.
I also think Trust wallet is very safe. I recently read of an incidence of someone who clicked on a link that redirected to his Trust wallet and before he knew what was going on, his coins were wiped one after the other, so, we need to thread very carefully and watch what links to click or ignore.

Yes, trust wallets is really good to use an it safe, for more than a year now that am using the wallet no problem so trust wallet is very safe and easy to use.

I have trust wallet and have been using his particular type of wallet for years now. And I can tell you that it is one of the safest wallet out there that you can use to safely keep and secure your cryptocurrency

I don't know about the 12 in this one of the best crypto wallet that you have been using for a long time, it can be hack that is why it is not good for you to be doing airdrop with the wallet you are using to store cryptocurrency. This is the reason a lot of people's wallet is hack.

Everyone has his or her own Walker/exchanger choice. I have tried lots of crypto micro-payment wallet, and exchange sites. But binance.com caught my attention the most.

Trust wallet is owned and operated by Binance platform. Binnce is a popular exchange used by millions. Therefore, trust wallet is very trust worthy. You can trust this

Yeah it is safe to use, I've been using it for quite some time now and there has been no complaint whatsoever and my transactions has been a smooth one too so far so good

I think trust wallet was actually the first crypto wallet i used when i first started trying to go into the crypto world. And my experience was good, the wallet is indeed nice but i stopped using it because there was no option to exchange the crypto i had for flat currency.

I have also never faced any issue while using trust wallet , everything was smooth. They have simple user interface and support almost all top cryptocurrencies and their tokens.

With the trust wallet, you can be rest assured that your cryptocurrency assets are all secured and well safe. You only have to o make sure you keep your wallet seed phrase safe somewhere and not on any electronic medium

I’m personally using Trust wallet and I’ve never encountered any problem with it.I can’t say maybe trust wallet is the best in term of features but I’m sure it’s a safe wallet to use

If you are not sure of any program or courses online, you can simply do a Google search about it in order to read more. Simply type the name of the app or website together with scam in Google search and they are going to read lots of review about what you are seeking.

Of course, trust wallet is one of the best cryptocurrency wallet. I have been using it for years and I have not experienced any security breach.

Yeah it save to use any wallet but it depends on how comfortable you are using that wallet, some may prefer coinbase, some luno, some ruqqu and so simply because it's easy and save for them.

Of course, trust wallet is one of the best cryptocurrency wallet. I have been using it for years and I have not experienced any security breach.
Trust wallet is my favourite cryptocurrency wallet because I believe it is the most secured, it doesn't have any link to your Gmail or phone number ,it is just the security and private key that can be used in accessing the wallet.

Trust wallet is one of the safest cryptocurrency wallet to store or keep your coin and tokens. I have been using trust wallet for a long time and I have never had issues with it.

Trust wallet is very good and safe to use but they only have some high fees rate when doing transaction on Bitcoin and Etherum.
To even start any transaction on ripple with trust wallet, there is a service fee of 20 Xrp.
So you can imagine how much your have to pay just for a single transaction

trust wallet is very good and reliable but they only incure a high rate of fees especially when doing transaction on the bitcoin and etherum chain.
they even demand a one time network fee of 20 ripple before you can stat trading on the ripple network.
they have a very good reputation in the market but their fees is always high

Of course yes I believe that the cryptocurrency wallet known as Trust wallet it's something that is trustworthy for you to use because I've been making use of it for at least 2 years right now when I've never had an issue with it.

Trust wallet was the product of binance exchange, one of the best and secured wallet, I don't think they do any kind of scam with their users,
few years lam also using trust wallet but I never face any kind of problem, so my opinion is without any doubt's keep store your funds in this wallet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back