Is trust wallet safe to use?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I am member of some different crypto wallets but personally I am using " trust wallet" , I don't have big investment in this wallet but I am thinking about it to buy some cryptocurrencies and hold for profit in future so I want to get the suggestion of those people who have tried it .
Because last night I saw some complaints related to the wallet that some people faced problem ( like not received) in transactions.

So give me suggestion, if it is safe to use and have no high transaction fees?

I have always used Trust wallet to hodl coins and I have not had any issues. The important thing is to ensure the safety of your seed phrase. I think it is very safe to use.

Last edited:
Yes as far as I am concern, trust wallet is very safe cos I have been using for a while and I have kept most of my cryptoinvestment on it for like 6 months now and they seems to be doing well on the app.

Seriously the safety of our various coin is what matters
Many times I see people asking for cheap wallet, wallet that charge cheaply for transactions
But that is totally a wrong way to approach things, what if the said cheap wallet your coin got missing just like that or a particular transactions failed leaving you stranded
So trust wallet is one of the best wallet so far, the charges are moderate

With the information gotten online about trust wallet, I believe it's a legit one for storing, buying,selling,receiving, and selling Cryptocurrency. I have seen many good reviews online both in reddit.com, trustpilot, and other reviews made by people on forums.

I am member of some different crypto wallets but personally I am using " trust wallet" , I don't have big investment in this wallet but I am thinking about it to buy some cryptocurrencies and hold for profit in future so I want to get the suggestion of those people who have tried it .
Because last night I saw some complaints related to the wallet that some people faced problem ( like not received) in transactions.

Whatever vaults you use to operate online, we cannot say they are completely safe. Problems can arise. The issue of security is very important. It is easy to say that this is the way the altilityy exchange has taken place nowadays.

I have been using the wallet for a fairly long time now, and I've never faced any issues with the wallet until now. The fee also depends on the coin itself, and you can change the fee to whatever you want yourself.

I have Trust wallets, I've been using the crypto platform for quite some days now, and it has never dissapoint me the only thing I know is very dangerous if you lose your paraphrase, you will end up losing everything.

My friend uses this trust wallet and from what I gathered from him so far, the coin is good and very safe. I don't have personal experience with it but my friend love trust wallet while I uses Lino account as I can easily withdraw my BTC quickly to my local bank account.

I had only used this trust wallet app just once, it was back then when for sage came newly, I had to use trust wallet to fund my for sage account, until today I never made a single penny on for sage, it seems the masters used me to climb to the top, i have even forgotten my 12 phase words on this trust wallet app.

Trust Wallet offers a number of security features to help protect your crypto holdings against hacking and theft . Before using Trust Wallet, compare its features with those offered by a range of other mobile wallets. If you decide that Trust Wallet is the right wallet for storing your crypto tokens, visit the official Trust Wallet page to download it today.

To say trust wallet is safe is an understatement. It is extremely safe. That is why it's called trust wallet. I have been using it for a very long time and I can vouch for it anyday.

I have been using coinbase since 5 years. Initially coinbase was just a bitcoin wallet, but now it is multi currency wallet, a coin exchange and trading platform. I also have blockchain wallet, you earn interest in blockchain wallet of you verify your account. However, I have not verified my block chain wallet yet.

I'm not sure If its trustwallet but trust your hunch anyways. But the wallet I heard that have problem is binance. Which cost a lot of traders and their money. I believe it must av been treated. But do trust wallet I see no issue with them.

Yes, it is safe. I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Trust wallet is very good.

I have been using trust wallet from last 8 month, and i found it very secure and safe and easy to use. only one thing that I found bad, is the transaction fee is very high, but i hope with the passage of time transaction fee issue will also be resolved to make it best wallet forever.

I have used trust wallet for most at times and I can also stand on the view that it is very safe to hold your coins with them. I like it because it has much tokens and almost all the ERC-20 tokens too so most at times I use it. But the only thing I don't like using it is their higher transaction fee.

Trust wallet is actually very safe and easy to use.TrustTrust Wallet acts as a bridge that connects to individual blockchains via their nodes. Every blockchain has their own set of public addresses. These addresses are where the Crypto are encrypted and stored. Trust Wallet does not hold or control any Crypto, it just gives the user access to it. Wallet also promises to never store any of your private data. Open source. You can review Trust Wallet's code online, and the app has also been audited by security experts, Stateful.

Personally, I have been using the wallet for over 1 year now without any issue , it very good for Airdrops tokens as most of them are either ERC 20, BEP2, BEP20 tokens format. The only thing is that I can't convert to my local bank account using the wallet at the moment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back