What's new

Is trust wallet safe to use?

Trust Wallet is quite safe to use as it uses a high end to end security measures to prevent scamming. However, it's also easy to use either to invest or to buy and sell. You can trade varieties of cryptocurrencies on trust Wallet though I don't know if it's the best but I can say with confidience that it's my favorite.

Yeah it is a safe wallet to use with the information I got online about trust wallet, I believe it's a legit one for storing, buying,selling,receiving, and selling cryptocurrency.although, i prefer use luno, coinbase or blockchain.

I never had any problems using Trustwallet. This app is great except for some wallet balance delays but it can be just because of my internet. Im using Trustwallet to accept Airdrop tokens and the apo has a lot of different kind of coin to offer it's quite useful

In my opinion I think trust Wallet is safe to use, I’ve made use of it in the past and I didn’t have any issues with it . The transaction fees are not too high and it has a very friendly interface. It also has an advantage over other wallets in that it has the ability to store other not well known tokens when they do not have value and you get the profits when the coins are of value.

Trust Wallet also promises to never store any of your private data. Open source. You can review Trust Wallet's code online, and the app has also been audited by security experts, Stateful

The Trust Wallet is carefully crafted to safeguard your resources. In addition, none of your personal information is ever gathered or stored, so you know that your identity is secure. Trust Wallet facilitates the deployment of numerous cryptocurrencies, including Tezos, Tron, Cosmos, Algorand, and more.

c. binance

Of course, Trust wallet is safe to use. It is more focussed on user privacy and security. I know it doesnt ask or confirm a KYC which is good for other people who dont like KYC. Well it is non custodial wallet which allows users to store their private keys locally on their devices. IT is good because it has partnered with binance as official wallet. It is also carefully designed to keep funds safe. None of personal data is ever collected or stored, so you know your identity is safe

I am member of some different crypto wallets but personally I am using " trust wallet" , I don't have big investment in this wallet but I am thinking about it to buy some cryptocurrencies and hold for profit in future so I want to get the suggestion of those people who have tried it .
Because last night I saw some complaints related to the wallet that some people faced problem ( like not received) in transactions.

So give me suggestion, if it is safe to use and have no high transaction fees?
yes, trust wallet is very effective for transactions in cryptocurrencies. I have made some transactions by my trust wallet and it is much effective to use and secure. Its rates of transactions a little bit high but it is much trusted.

I m using different type of billing . the only i have billing the the year with out payment TrustTrust Wallet acts as a bridge that connects to individual blockchains via their nodes. convert is the local bak account .

Trust wallet is totally safe and reliable. You can retain control of your private keys. It allows earning returns on held crypto assets. Best of all it's supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies like BTC, LTC, ETH etc.
Post automatically merged:

Trust wallet is totally safe and reliable. You can retain control of your private keys. It allows earning returns on held crypto assets. Best of all it's supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies like BTC, LTC, ETH etc.

If you have a doubt about any newly in trdouced wallet, I will advise you to dish it for the well known and the trusted one like coinbase, binance, Luno and the likes. The reason is that hackers are find ways to get hold of your bitcoins by all means. That is why you need to go for the famous brand. Though the service charge of those well known wallet may be high, but you be rest assured that your coins are well secured.

Trust wallet is quite a good wallet to use because it is a decentralized wallet that makes use of private keys for the safety of users funds.
It also has moderate transaction fee ,and good online review too. I have bee. Using it for more than a year now.
Post automatically merged:

Trust wallet is quite a good wallet to use because it is a decentralized wallet that makes use of private keys for the safety of users funds.
It also has moderate transaction fee ,and good online review too. I have bee. Using it for more than a year now.

It is safe and secure
We never access our users' wallets. We never ask for or require any personal information. We offer a client-side security model with private keys hosted locally. We focus on building simple to use, intuitive interfaces

I am member of some different crypto wallets but personally I am using " trust wallet" , I don't have big investment in this wallet but I am thinking about it to buy some cryptocurrencies and hold for profit in future so I want to get the suggestion of those people who have tried it .
Because last night I saw some complaints related to the wallet that some people faced problem ( like not received) in transactions.

I think trust wallet is the best and secure wallet because I also hold all my coins in it because I also feel myself more safe and secure. It can hold all the cryptocurrency coins in it and most trustfull wallet as well.

Trust Vault is great and good because I use it myself and it is very useful. I keep as much as I have in my corrupt currency and I like it very much so I understand that It is useful and good to use and I will always use it. I am very good and strong. And it is absolutely safe to use.

The answer is on its name, "TRUST"wallet, i think it is a trustworthy crypto wallet. Haha 😅 Kidding aside, i also use that wallet, and i never encountered eny problem or anything with it. It is well equipped with security, and i like with this wallet, like the other wallet that im using is it has a seed phrase, i feel that my cryptos inside are secured. Just dont just share your seed phrase to anyone or any website. Keep it for yourself.

I think trust wallet is the best and secure wallet because I also hold all my coins in it because I also feel myself more safe and secure. It can hold all the cryptocurrency coins in it and most trustfull wallet as well.
I am currently using the wallet it is very secure with very good interface but honestly the transaction fee for the wallet is much higher when compared to that of coinbase based on my experience.

There are so many wallets out there to help you store your crypto currencies. The problem is there are just too much of them and some of them are just scam schemes. Trust wallets are safe to the best of my knowledge and I don't think that anyone should be scared.

Choosing the right cryptocurrency wallet is essential to ensure the safety and accessibility of your digital assets. Mobile wallets are designed to combine convenience and ease of use with fast access to your crypto, and Trust Wallet allows you to store a wide range of cryptocurrencies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back