What's new

Is trust wallet safe to use?

Trust wallet can be trusted and tested. It also promises to never store any of your private data. Open source. You can also reviewed trust wallet code online, and the app has also been audited by security experts.

I was using trust wallet initially, then I discovered my BTC value was not increasing even when the value in the market has increased. I uninstalled the app and installed it back, put in my security words and I could not find my BTC again.

Yes I've been using it for a very long time to store my coins including bitcoins and any other cryptocurrency I have and from all I can say about them I think they are one of the best and the most secured cryptocurrency wallet but the most important thing you must know is that you must never lost your recovery words as that is the most important thing you must do, you should also try as much as possible to keep your recovery words a secret from other people.

Ive been using trustwallet ever since so far so good. Im not experiencing any difficulties and trouble the platform is keeping the users secure and always reminded.They have a 24/7 support that you can contact for any questions.

Seriously the safety of our various coin is what matters
Many times I see people asking for cheap wallet, wallet that charge cheaply for transactions
But that is totally a wrong way to approach things, what if the said cheap wallet your coin got missing just like that or a particular transactions failed leaving you stranded
So trust wallet is one of the best wallet so far, the charges are moderate

According to me,it is safe.I always used it to save my coins.The most important thing is it's safety and they are being investing their.By the passage of time my coins become more and more valuable.

I have always used Trust wallet to hodl coins and I have not had any issues. The important thing is to ensure the safety of your seed phrase. I think it is very safe to use.

The safety of your seed phrase is crucial as that is what can give you the confidence to buy crypto currencies using Trust Wallet. I have not used Trust Wallet for any business, but it seems I should give them a try and see how far it goes.

I am open to learn how this works a beginner in online business and one that has a lot to learn in other not to be a victim of having my cash hooked up where I can't access them

Trust Wallet also promises to never store any of your private data. Open source. You can review Trust Wallet's code online, and the app has also been audited by security experts, Stateful

I am member of some different crypto wallets but personally I am using " trust wallet" , I don't have big investment in this wallet but I am thinking about it to buy some cryptocurrencies and hold for profit in future so I want to get the suggestion of those people who have tried it .
Because last night I saw some complaints related to the wallet that some people faced problem ( like not received) in transactions.

So give me suggestion, if it is safe to use and have no high transaction fees?
If you want to hold your crypto currency for long period of time, you can use coinomi wallet and disconnect your internet when creating a new wallet. Why I don't trust trust wallet for that is because it can't be used offline

Trust Wallet is carefully designed to keep your funds safe. Furthermore, none of your personal data is ever collected or stored, so you know your identity is safe. Trust Wallet supports the staking of multiple cryptocurrencies, including Tezos, Tron, Cosmos, Algorand, and more.
Trust Wallet is a multi-coin wallet acquired by Binance in 2018. It will allow you to store, send, receive and exchange different cryptocurrencies with a single account. It supports many cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Ravencoin or also Binance Coin.

I thought Trustwallet is great but i just learned that I won't ve able to trade Dogecoins on their app. Their app you can only swap ERC20 and BEP based tokens.. pretty much just good for airdrops. So i moved to Atomic because there you can basically swap every coin available on the wallets.

I thought Trustwallet is great but i just learned that I won't ve able to trade Dogecoins on their app. Their app you can only swap ERC20 and BEP based tokens.. pretty much just good for airdrops. So i moved to Atomic because there you can basically swap every coin available on the wallets.
I am aware that the wallet supports doge coin though like you said I haven't tried swapping doge their . My intention is to check Binance if doge is supported it will be preferred to trust wallet because fiat currency exchange.
Post automatically merged:

I am aware that the wallet supports doge coin though like you said I haven't tried swapping doge their . My intention is to check Binance if doge is supported it will be preferred to trust wallet because fiat currency exchange.

I am member of some different crypto wallets but personally I am using " trust wallet" , I don't have big investment in this wallet but I am thinking about it to buy some cryptocurrencies and hold for profit in future so I want to get the suggestion of those people who have tried it .
Because last night I saw some complaints related to the wallet that some people faced problem ( like not received) in transactions.

Trust Wallet is the best ethereum wallet and cryptocurrency wallet to store your favourite BEP2, ERC20 and ERC721, tokens. Trustwallet is a safe wallet. It's safe to use. Your coins can't be stolen their. Thier security is high. I recommend it for you.

Though i use Binance and used Coinbase in the past, can't really say much about trust wallet but you can check the reviews online to know how well the and secure the wallet is for storing cryptocurrency.

Absolutely trust wallet is very much safe and secure and I also using this for hold lot of many crypto coins men with but if we not share private with anyone then it impossible to access in this.

Trust wallet is very safe and secured to use, they have high security and but they are efficient and they charges very high that's why I stopped using trust wallet
And they was a day I tried funding my 1xbet account with my trust wallet, till today the money left my trust wallet but I didn't receive anything in my 1xbet account

Though i use Binance and used Coinbase in the past, can't really say much about trust wallet but you can check the reviews online to know how well the and secure the wallet is for storing cryptocurrency.

Trust Wallet is carefully designed to keep your funds safe. Furthermore, none of your personal data is ever collected or stored, so you know your identity is safe. Trust Wallet supports the staking of multiple cryptocurrencies, including Tezos, Tron, Cosmos, Algorand, and more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back