What's new

Is there demand of baking business in your area?

In the area where I am presently there is no demand for the baking business. But when there are Birthday celebrations or anniversary the demand rises, generally in my country the baking business is one that thrives especially your cake or pastries are absolutely delicious, you will have people come in from far distances to patronise you

There is actually demand for bakery factory in my society because of many reason.
The reason I actually find which is the most crucial reason is that bakery factory are always profitable in a sense that bread is love among citizens so the demand for bread is much.

Yes, Baking business is a lucrative and profitable business that usually generate a good money for its practitioner. I'm living in unban area and I'm talking with experience of what I I'm being seeing about baking business. In my area there is no how we do in a day without patronizing a bakery product.

the business of bakery is not a small business but makes a big profit .that the reason the bakery owners says that this business is very reliable and profitable .and i live's in italy and there is a high demand in bakery products .

There used to be only 1 bakery store in our village where people would line up in the morning for the breakfast bread. In our culture the breakfast bread is the staple in the morning. Now there are 3 bakery stores in the main road of our village. They are not far each other but they are there for years now which means the 3 bakery stores are selling. I think there is room for 1 or 2 more depending on the location. But I have no interest in a bakery store because I am not fond of baking.

The demand for baked products will always be on the rise, so is the need for more bakeries. Bread, cakes, and other bakery-related foods/snacks are rated among the most in demand in the market.

Yes, there is a high demand for baking business in my area. Baking is a very profitable business and it doesn't go out of time. People celebrate occasions everytime, from birthdays, to anniversaries, wedding ceremonies and so on

Baking business is very profit-able business specially in cities where people order different bakery items for special occasions. And there are bakery shops with variety of bakery items.But in rural area, there isم less demand of this business.
Want to ask,is there demand of this business in your area?
I live in a rural area So this business can't run much in my city It burns in an area where there are a lot of people and their roll is all over the place So it doesn't work in my area
Post automatically merged:

Baking business is very profit-able business specially in cities where people order different bakery items for special occasions. And there are bakery shops with variety of bakery items.But in rural area, there isم less demand of this business.
I live in a rural area So this business can't run much in my city It burns in an area where there are a lot of people and their roll is all over the place So it doesn't work in my area

This is essential when working out things like how much to charge for your cakes and what cake flavours to offer etc. It's also a really fun part because you can visit lots of cake shops and eat lots of cake without feeling bad because it's all in the name of 'market research'.
Post automatically merged:

This is essential when working out things like how much to charge for your cakes and what cake flavours to offer etc. It's also a really fun part because you can visit lots of cake shops and eat lots of cake without feeling bad because it's all in the name of 'market research'.

Baking business is very profit-able business specially in cities where people order different bakery items for special occasions. And there are bakery shops with variety of bakery items.But in rural area, there is less demand of this business.
Baking business in rural area are also on demand, as so many baking in small area that have many customers they have even space for the customer that wants to have snacks even the bakery is small time or big time.

Baking business is quite popular and lucrative here in Nigeria. One of my friends, is into baking and he makes alot of money from it. Baking business is good and can give you a lot of money, if you are in the right location. I'm also planning learning it or invest in it so that I will employ a lot of people.

Baking business is very profit-able business specially in cities where people order different bakery items for special occasions. And there are bakery shops with variety of bakery items.But in rural area, there is less demand of this business.
Yes I think so not only in your or mine country baking business will be prefer in whole the world because all the people use baking thinks like buscuits, cakes ,fruit cakes etc when our guest come we take these things from market and place in front of them it's very good and profitable business I think so

There are few bakery stores here in my area but usually it's small and just selling cheap products and only few. I like to think tht there is a demand because my parents buys bread in there from time to time but a lot of people are baking in their homes nowadays.
Yeah, I agree with you.
Food baking is becoming more popular and many people prefer to bake in their homes. I also prefer baking in my house than going outside to buy baked food because of some reasons.

Yeah of course not only in my area whether in all areas and in all countries baked products business is very popular and in top trend. Now everybody feels that he is much busy so he prefer to order baked products rather than to cook at home.

There are a lot of businesses that offer cakes and sweet confectioneries but in my honest opinion, they all offer similar stuff. If I were skilled at baking, I'd offer various food items including various types of breads from around the world and savory baked goodies as well. its good doing business in bakery items.

Concerning if there is demand of baking business in my area or environment. Well, I will say that there is demand for baking busines in my area because I have schools in my area and the student likes to get junks or appetizers like chin chin, puff puff, snacks, doughnuts and cakes during their break periods. So it is quite profitable

Yes there is opportunity in that line of business in my area and people are seizing the opportunity in that line of business because the business is very lucrative and highly rewarding. And this type of business goes along with drinks of all slough aswel.

There are lots of baking businesses in my area and they're thriving well. There are large population of people who love snacks and bread.

I think now a days big business is very profitable business to business man on money the business you work hard you can earn money if you work hard and would not work they cannot earn money I also do work day and night to earn money that you do work

I cannot count the number of bakeries in my area. It seems everyone is into the business. I don't think there is a demand for bakery business in my area.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back