What's new

Is there demand of baking business in your area?

The baking business is in demand in my locality, and there is not much competition. However, I may never try to venture into this business. Forst of all I do not know much about this business, secondly, I do not have any skills. I would never attempt to do business in a field that I do not have skills or knowledge.

There are a lot of businesses that offer cakes and sweet confectioneries but in my honest opinion, they all offer similar stuff. If I were skilled at baking, I'd offer various food itemsincluding various types of breads from around the world and savoury baked goodies as well.

Yes there is still a demand of bread supply even on the rural areas, I guess its hard not to include bread in our daily diet since most of us have grown up eating one. I may add that there are also a lot of bakery in the rural areas in fact its much better to build one in a rural since it has only a few competition in there.

of course the baking business is a very lucrative one and I believe either in the urban or rural area the baking business would always be a good one. So for me baking is of high demand in my area and I'm looking forward to learning it

Baking business is very profit-able business specially in cities where people order different bakery items for special occasions. And there are bakery shops with variety of bakery items.But in rural area, there is less demand of this business.
Want to ask,is there demand of this business in your area?
The demand for for baking of cakes and other pastries in my area is high. This is because I live in the city and virtually every weekend there is a social function where people either bake cake or other pastries like small chops

The demand for baked products will always be on the rise, so is the need for more bakeries. Bread, cakes, and other bakery-related foods/snacks are rated among the most in demand in the market.

To be frank, there isn't and it's looking to become the same for many places soon. This is so because first, there is a high number of people who have this skill and can bake really really well just as professionals do. And secondly, there are too many bakers opened up now for this business and they are increasing daily. With this growth, I do not think individuals who wants to bake by themselves will have success except for their own consumption.

Baking business is very popular in Pakistan and people are earning a lot from it. My elder brother also owns a bakery and I am happy that his business is doing very well. There are many famous bakers in Pakistan.
Yes it is a very good business in Pakistan. I am also from Pakistan. Bakeries have a high demand in Pakistan. The rates of baked products are high are very good. So this is a very good business.

I live in an urban areas, and I must say that the bakery business is in abundance. There are different kinds of factories producing bread all over the city. You will also see the relatively smaller shops making fish pies, doughnuts, scotch eggs, cinnamon rolls, samosa, etc. Of course these might be less available in the rural areas due to low population.

I reside in a new site in a remote area. We find it so difficult to get bakery product in this environment. Every one will put money together on Saturday to someone from the area to go to the city to get bread for everyone.......

There is demand for baking Business over my area it's just that the downside of the business is that there are much people in the business already. You Know in Business if sellers are more than those that are buying there will be shortage of sales to some parts of those that are into the business.

Baking business is very profit-able business specially in cities where people order different bakery items for special occasions. And there are bakery shops with variety of bakery items.But in rural area, there is less demand of this business.
Yes especially when it comes to bread and pastries probably because they are fast food that can be consumed quickly and easily. There is a demand for it even in rural areas, but it wont be a bakery with different varieties maybe just bread.
Post automatically merged:

I reside in a new site in a remote area. We find it so difficult to get bakery product in this environment. Every one will put money together on Saturday to someone from the area to go to the city to get bread for everyone.......
Wow that's strange, if you ask me this is a gold mine you're sitting on, there is a problem and you know the solution which is a fantastic recipe for a business. You should consider setting up a bakery!!

Although this type of business is profitable in my country Nigeria but at the same time before you really succeed in this type of business you really have to connect with a lot of people that are into ocassion like wedding and other ceremony with this you really make a lot of money from baking off both cake and any other snacks.

Smells Are Free! Tempt your customers Entice People through the Door. Offer Up Free Samples. Be Smart on Social Media. .Strike Up a Convo or Hold a Survey. Much Ado About Day Old Bread. Start a Website with Online Ordering Functionality.

There is demand for baking business everywhere, at least each Saturdays there must be wedding burial and other anniversary, and all this requires the presence of cakes and other bakes

Of course yes, there is always a demand for bakery services in my area. People celebrate birthdays every day and they need cakes and other chops to use and entertain their friends and visitors. It's all about being an excellent and exceptional baker, you will definitely be getting orders every day.

There is a great demand for bakeries but the only problem is the competition, to be able to beat your competitors, you need to innovate by introducing your bread in a special way and different flavors, you may have to constantly advertise your brand either online or offline and do make sure to improve your customer services to enable customer retention.

Yes, in my country baking business is very profitable and many people are making a lot of money from the business. Now the population is increasing and the technological era brought about the higher demand for these baked products and most at times the necessary thing needed is just the skills.

You can increase revenue at your bakery by selling more baked goods or by charging more for the baked goods you sell. It's tough to start charging dramatically more once customers have grown accustomed to your prices, so develop a clear understanding of your expenses right away.

baking business is very lucrative business, especially in the city where there is many people it always demand business, in my area where stay baking is very profitable,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back