What's new

Is there demand of baking business in your area?

There's always demand for baking in both rural and urban areas, there is always one event or the other. for these events there's always order for cakes or pastries..

Baking business is very profit-able business specially in cities where people order different bakery items for special occasions. And there are bakery shops with variety of bakery items.But in rural area, there is less demand of this business.
Want to ask,is there demand of this business in your area?
Yes, Baking business is booming in my country. Especially, when it comes to the bread and cake business. Due to large celebrations almost everyday, it demand increases on a daily basis.

Baking business does really well in my town. There is high demand for it for several occassions. Especially most Decembers when there are many weddings and engagement parties. This business does really well that time.

I live in a suburban area. And yes, there is demand for baking business in my area. Almost on weekly basis, people throw one party or another for some celebration and cakes and pastries are in high demand at such locations

Baking business is very profit-able business specially in cities where people order different bakery items for special occasions. And there are bakery shops with variety of bakery items.But in rural area, there is less demand of this business.
The problem now is that most big shop have bring down their businesses to rural area as well,so they have all kind of baking product you are looking for,so for the local baker is like a task for them, because people in rural area also prefer to go to the big shop to get what they want tho.

Baking business is only successful in my area if you are ready to invest a good amount of money and provide really exceptionally good products. There are many bakeries in my area and some of them offer really great products and we really like them. It all depends on your product, marketing strategy, and the amount of money you are willing to invest.

yes a lot ! especially that in our culture, most of the dishes concern having bread on while eating ( and i personally can't survive without it lmao)

Baking business is one ofthe most profitable business in my area , bakery sells more than drug because people eat bread every blessed day and the completion is somehow not much.

There is not just demand of bakery business in my area, there is a high demand for it due to the high consumptions of bakery related foods and snacks in my area. Snacks like puff puff, egg buns, egg rolls, fish rolls, breads and cakes.

Yes there is high demand of bakery Industry in my area due to insufficient available industry to meet up with the demand of the people some time the taste may not be favourable for other even if it is for others so the demand is really high.

One of my goal for 2021 is to open a bakery. I have the skills needed not unfortunately, the capital to start the scale I want is not available.

One of my goal for 2021 is to open a bakery. I have the skills needed not unfortunately, the capital to start the scale I want is not available.
That's a good business and a good focus for you since you have the skill, but to start your own bakery business , you need a capital and if you can get that, then you are good to go, and also get a better location that will not include competition.

There is high demand for banking business my area,this is why these days microfinance bank are coming home in order to assist a little traders in saving their money and also granting them loans and starting off their small-scale businesses.

There is a lot of demand here for baled products especially ones that can be eaten fast but the only problem is you will have a lot of competition to deal with.

The thing is that most of the people in my area have invested a lot of money and they are also earning a lot of money when it comes to bakery business. However, their products are exceptionally good. There are many local bakeries in my city but I never buy products from the because the quality of their product is quite low. But still there are many people who do buy stuff. I am not sure in what city you live, so I cannot advise you.

You would be shocked that such demands for the bakery items exist pretty much in the rural areas as well as they also celebrate occasions there too. I know what I am saying on this. Not all types of rural areas though

You would be shocked that such demands for the bakery items exist pretty much in the rural areas as well as they also celebrate occasions there too. I know what I am saying on this. Not all types of rural areas though

I have never been to rural area. However, I am pretty sure that big brands of bakery do not exist in the rural areas in the country where I live. However, local bakeries do exist in such areas. This is because people residing in rural areas do not have much knowledge about renowned brands. Most of the people who migrate from rural areas do not prefer international brands in my country either.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning if there is a demand of baking business in my area, well yes there is and a very high demand indeed, I have a friend who makes a lot of money from selling snacks due to this demand

Humans throughout history have been very good patronisers of baked products. Opening a bakery in this my location is one that would yield a lot of profits.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back